• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Word grammar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Since I write a lot here, I noticed that the automatic grammar fixer marks some words like they are written wrong and well, those words are mostly Warcraft related. I was wondering can you manually add words to the grammar fixer?

Words like:

Warcraft, Leaderboard, Multiboard, JASS, vJASS, Orc, Tauren... there are a lot of them commonly used and well it would be nice if they didn't get underlined. I don't know is this important or anything I just wanted to note that.

Thanks

Rui

Rui

Level 41
The dictionary has an option to add a word to it, so that it will recognize the word. If you type a word wrong, it will present various fixing suggestions. The last item of that list is... an option, to add the word.

By the way, the plural of Tauren is Tauren, not Taurens. :ugly:

Status
Not open for further replies.