• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Updating a few features

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I was wondering for awhile now of why at the top of every thread that the admin names arent on the "notices". If we had our own notice when lets say were in the trigger forum that says "so and so is the admin of these thread and could help you out if you PMs or write on their all or even rerouting their way to the admin thread. It is a bummer not knowing which admin does threads if you dont have alot of time to read every thread of do your own research on the subject.

Another idea which i dont get why wasnt put in yet is Poll deletion of extending. Why cant the users have the access to this??? As long as we could delete polls and create 1 at a time. I get this goes against alot of the forum mods "Requirements" to do but i would thank the person who does these few things.

Another thing that I've run into is for whatever reason when i try to structure my post in hidden text in another hidden text then try and combine that with lets say a table the placements of writting will auto space or screw up and i have to sit there configuring the text til it wishes to fit everything in.

Thanks for all feed back and hoping to see if anything will be changed :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.