• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Auto-Redirecting Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I was logged out on my computer, while trying to visit the Admin Forum. So I put in my Username + Password. Works perfectly, and the page with the Redirecting comes up. After a few seconds, it attempts to redirect my page to the Admin page. But it just goes into a blank white screen.

But... if I press the back page button. I get to the re-directing page, withen those few seconds. If I press the link "Click here if your browser does not automatically direct you." It will bring me to the Admin page correctly. I tried this out about 5 times, over a few hours to make sure it just wasn't a server problem or something.

btw... If I press the "Log Out" near the top right. The HiveWorkShop webpage turns black/white, and gives a dialog saying "undefined". Is this suppose to happen? Seems weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.