• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Next Page Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
When I was in the Zombies! Something Else thread, I clicked page 19, and it kept redirecting me to the page I was already on (Page 18) http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f478/zombies-91429/index18.html Is anyone else having this problem? Anyway, I tried the arrow for the last page button, but still redirected me to page 18.

That's a vB bug that has to do with deleted posts or something of that nature. If there appears to be a magical, last page to a thread that redirects to the page before it, just ignore the unvisitable page.

Level 15
It's happening to me when I was in the models section. I clicked "page 2" (I was on page one) and BAM! After a load, I was on the same page.

Edit: Is this being looked into?

Level 11
It's happening to me when I was in the models section. I clicked "page 2" (I was on page one) and BAM! After a load, I was on the same page.

Edit: Is this being looked into?
That's a vB bug

Go ask the vB team if they're looking in to it. It's a minor little bug, really not worth Ralle's effort to fix considering there are many more pressing needs of his time.

Level 1
Happened to me and i wouldn't say this is a minor bug. Sometimes i get ideas from maps by browsing through models and this map keeps me from doing that.

Anyways it always redirects me to page one on any model page i am on (at least thats what i noticed so far).

And there is no last page button when u search for a model and u don't get a ton of results.

So the sooner they fix the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.