• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Strange bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I got a strange bug, everytime i visit this thread. ( i work in the project, so i visit this thread quite often):

Zombie Assault Force

The bug is: +1 page to last page. So if i get to last oage (5) and click on 8 it redirects me to 5.

Here is the prove (attached).

You can also try it yourself.

Attachments

• Bug-submission.jpg
    Bug-submission.jpg
    609.4 KB · Views: 109
Change the number of posts displayed per page to maximum. It seems only an issue with some of the lower numbers (I have it set to the largest number and seem to never encounter this issue).
This error appears as following:
It calculates:
round(POSTS_COUNT / POST_PER_PAGE)
If it will be more as X.00, it will round up, so its 1 page more as the thread originally is.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
We found it being related to deleted posts actually so what you psoted is wrong. The page count still counts deleted posts as actual posts to build onto pages, probably from an old version of VB when the feature was added. However they changed how deleted posts are displayed so they do not count as posts on a page so you can have infinate deleted posts on a page as long as the number of non deleted are less than the display number. Thus if you display 50 posts per page and there are 51 posts but 1 is deleted, it will list 2 pages as 51/50 rounded up is 2, yet there are only 50 posts and thus it should only display 12 page. Atleast this what the moderators agreed appon.

Status
Not open for further replies.