• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Download button, Bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Hey guys, I seem to be having trouble downloading stuff in the models section. When I press the download button of any resource, It's either the download starts or it reloads the page and then moves me to the top of the page, and doesn't even start the download. (sometimes it doesn't reload the page but just redirects me to the top of the page, still not starting the download)

It takes a few tries pressing the download button to successfully download the file again. It's kinda annoying this way. :/

Anybody experienced it too?

EDIT: Extra info: This doesn't occur everytime. It only occurs a few times but if it does occur, it does on all other resource I'm about to download too. I kinda notice this when I'm mass downloading stuff. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.