• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Model Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I can download anything... I did have a problem with them once but I could donwload them then but when I loaded them into my map, it would shut down WE. all i had to do was change what program the model/skin file would open as and it worked. But now that thats over I can download anything from our resource. I really don't know if this helps but w/e

Level 13
Yea im still having this problem actually. :bored: I cant seem to figure it out. I've allowed popups, cookies, scripts. Everything and i cant seem to figure out why it wont let me download from the resources. I did get this a few times though.
err1bc3.jpg

err2zt7.jpg

Note: These are two seperate errors that occur after I click a download link.

Level 32
The download problem seems to be on your end somewhere, Herio-san. I was just able to grab the tree2azsha model using both Internet Exploder and FireFlub. Try to recheck your internet settings and network permissions.

*edit*
I have attached (both) models to your post below. They are best applied to doodads only- be sure to read my comments about tree models such as these:
Yes, applying a custom model to tree walls is a tricky matter indeed.
Even then, trees on your map may still be invisible in the game itself. If this is the case:
  1. Copy and paste a destructible with only one variation, such as a barrel.
  2. Rename the new custom destructible.
  3. Change the Pathing - Pathing Texture field to: Ashenvale Tree Wall <Base>
  4. Change the Stats - Hit Points field to: 50
  5. Change the Combat - Targeted As field to: Tree
  6. Change the Sound - Death field to: TreeWallDeath

Even then custom trees may still be bugged if the model file contains no birth, death, or chop animations.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.