• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Download Button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hello.

Because the download button at the map section is so small I've taken things to my own hands. Some people just don't see the download button because it's so small. I made an own download button, now even blind people can see how to download the campaign.

attachment.php

attachment.php

However, there's a problem too. When I created my own download button and put the direct link to download the campaign the button only works for a day or so. Then it simply stops working and sends me to the map description page instead of starting to download the campaign.

115626d1342175412-download-button-4.jpg

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/chosen-ones-1-7-a-83535/

So...

1) Is there a trick to solve this like the link works forever?
2) Make the download button bigger?
3) Other solution?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    381 KB · Views: 569
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    345.7 KB · Views: 540
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 438
Level 17
That looks great for an early visual, looking through a users resources will be a lot easier.
Since I'm guessing that's Hive 2.0 - will there be any way to solve the problem Aero is having prior to that assuming Hive 2.0 is still a long way away?

Level 37
That looks great for an early visual, looking through a users resources will be a lot easier.
Since I'm guessing that's Hive 2.0 - will there be any way to solve the problem Aero is having prior to that assuming Hive 2.0 is still a long way away?

Yeah, I would like that the download button is updated soon as possible. People really come and complain to me why they can't download the campaign. I will remove my own made campaign buttons... Perhaps that will help something.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Thanks Archian, that looks truly awesome.

Take a look
View attachment 116026

Should this be implemented for all resource sections? Currently I only have it for maps.

Doesn't work with the ufo theme. Implementing it for all resource sections sounds fine, since it looks good.
sieppaa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.