• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Megathread of Multiple Warcraft III Games I've made (Primarily Third Person Action Games)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
BotHPreview-BladeStrider.jpg
NOTE: This thread is going to be updated constantly, with screenshots, links, and all kinds of things! I am going to be busy updating alot.

The following is going to be a giant thread of games I've made that are primarily third person action based games.

ALSO: These were made years ago before Reforged Also in case it matters, these games have had about 30000+ downloads in total offsite.

So there is alot of these games I will unfortunately probably not be able to update, but we will see how things go, it's not completely hopeless, but I have a TON to redownload, alot of the models unfortunately I no longer have access to, but there's plenty here still so that's a plus, plus newer content as well. Be prepared as I am going to make this post look VERY fancy!

I will be adding some spoiler tags or whatever so everything can be minimized you don't want to see, this is going to updated alot, so apologies if it seems MEH at the moment lol.

ALL CREDITS FOR IN-GAME MODELS, ETC. ARE IN THE QUEST LOG (F9) WITH THE EXCEPTION OF LEGEND OF THE ORBS WHICH IS AFTER YOU BEAT THE GAME.

DOWNLOAD LINKS ARE NEXT TO EACH NAME OF THE GAME BELOW - ALSO IF YOU WANT VIDEO GAMEPLAY INSTEAD OF JUST TEXT/SCREENSHOTS, THE BOTTOM 4 GAMES NOW HAVE VIDEO FOOTAGE IN THEIR INDIVIDUAL DOWNLOAD LINKS AT THE BOTTOM BELOW SCREENSHOTS

ALSO: BIG SHOUTOUT TO GHAN from TheHelper.net for helping me get back on here! and a thank you to Ghan_04 for helping me get situated after being gone for so long. :)

NOTE: If you are interested in my socials:
will lead you to them.

Legend of the Orbs[Status]: Available to Download Legend of the Orbs
This game was back before I knew how to code everything that I later learned(also not third person), so thus it's not as flashy as some of the later games, however as you get towards the end of the game, there IS some ultimates that are over the top! Also note; if you have any questions regarding this game, please refer to this link as it's likely been answered already; Legend of the Orbs

Go on an adventure into a world where you are able to change your own outcome in this epic campaign style multiplayer RPG based map.

-Be one of the four heroes, Dregon a Warrior, Talroy a Paladin, Sunami an Assassin,
and Liou Tyrong, a Wizard as your main character.
-Obtain Orbs used to summon powerful creatures capable of taking down armies alone,
along with strong damage dealing special-effect packed abilities.
-Do various things to change the outcome of the game's storyline as well as gaining
powerful new items and abilities.
-Fight unique bosses with custom trigger based designed AI, for challenging fights.
-Game fully winnable with each character played solo.
-Play with an AI as the other players to follow you around and fight alongside you!

Red = Dregon(Warrior)
Blue = Talroy(Paladin)
Purple = Sunami(Assassin)
Dark Green = Liou Tyrong(Wizard)

Warrior Pros: High Health/High Armor/Ability to taunt enemies and take the damage
/Can stun/Can reduce enemies armor, and deal area of effect damage, but not as
effective as others.
Warrior Cons: Medium Damage/Medium Speed/Low Mana

Paladin Pros: Balanced Stats/Able to heal allies/Turn Invulnerable/Can stun and
eventually deal area of effect damage, as well as great against undead enemies.
Paladin Cons: Balanced Stats means he's not always the best in certain situations.

Assassin Pros: High Damage/High Speed/Ability to go invisible, poison, and deal area
of effect damage, as well as creating clones to confuse the enemy.
Assassin Cons: Medium Health/Medium Armor/Low Mana

Wizard Pros: High Mana/Ranged Attack/Can drain mana, summons down blizzards, shoots
lightning, uses a mana shield for defense or silence the enemy. High Spell damage.
Wizard Cons: Lowest of all other stats, can die easy.

Explore and Fight Bosses!
TJu6gGt.jpg

Complete Quests! Both Optional, and Main Quests! With Quest Rewards!
5VRpZ0o.jpg

Make Decisions that Alter the Outcome of the Game!
RPpcqFE.jpg

Tons of Cinematics! + In-depth Story!
WfZBEmM.jpg

Gain Access to Powerful Summons with Orbs!
3ZqfzwQ.jpg

Battle of the Heroes [Status]: Not Available for Download

A Third Person Game that involves selecting your class, and then leveling it up from 1-100 in an arena against up to 100 waves of enemies, with loot that drops from them as well as boss battles, there are other objectives and things to keep your eye on as well outside of the Arena(Such as waves of undead), and ally bases to team up with!

-Up To 4 Player(Online or with AI)
-Save/Loading Code System (So you can save your progress/load it no matter online or offline!)
-Multiple Difficulties, with better rewards!
-Up to 4 Unique Classes! With their own unique custom abilities (Its possible to have 4 of the same class all playing at once!)
-Hundreds of items to equip and obtain! + Armor/Weapon Systems(As in you can only have so many of certain types of items equiped)
-Secrets
-Scoreboard

Blade Strider Class
BYDQsOl.jpg

Devastator Class
1qE1fEt.jpg

Strand Fighter Class
aKqEruC.jpg

Sun Warrior Class
GiRnnh7.jpg

Save/Loading Code System
qS7iH8t.jpg

Difficulty Modes
sTyQ5hf.jpg

Team Up with Ally AI Bases!
Gn89pnu.jpg

Battle in the Arena!
w66V8ru.jpg

Challenge Bosses!

Dt4BRlv.jpg

Dawn of the Terror [Status]: Not Available for Download

A Third Person Game that has multiple difficulties depending on how skilled you've become at it! The game has a similar vibe to Left4Dead (an old Xbox game). Select up to 4 unique classes with completely different playstyles based on how you would battle the undead, and make your way through various missions with waves of enemies to eventually escape via a Helicopter and survive!

-Up to 4 Player(Online or with AI)
-Multiple Difficulties for a Bigger Challenge!
-You only get 1 life
-Ammo/Med Kits lying around everywhere for when you need it!
-Up to 4 Unique Classes! With their own unique custom abilities (Its possible to have 4 of the same class all playing at once!)
-Vehicle System (Get inside and drive/fly around!)
-Fuel System(For Vehicles)
-Stealth System(For the Hero with it's capability; you can be detected if you aren't careful)
-Reinforcement System(Call for backup)
-Ammo System(Can't fire without reloading)
-Incredibly decreased visibility at night + Day/Night Cycles last significantly longer!

Streaker Class
Ukw61XR.jpg

Flamer Class
Mv5vLv3.jpg

S.O.N.I.C Class
iKH65fJ.jpg

War Medic Class (Can eventually learn to Call in Supplies from a Helicopter)
ZUQRJJN.jpg

Difficulty Modes
QWsGa12.jpg

Reinforcement System
vJj3GI5.jpg

Stealth System
YMFgU0U.jpg

Ammo System
9TPEcvu.jpg

Challenge Bosses!
UkPjwMi.jpg

Vehicle System(Finding a Vehicle)
xfFkMds.jpg

Vehicle System(Using a Vehicle)

Cv7ipLX.jpg

Reign of the Reaper [Status]: Available for Download Reign of the Reaper

A Third Person Game that has many different characters to choose from! Each has their own Element, advantages and disadvantages(Such as higher damage, but lower speed, or vice versa etc.) with a Combo System akin to Dynasty Warriors, so the higher you use your Normal Attack, the Combo increases, and then you use your Special Attack to unleash this built up attack for outrageous effects! You will fight hundreds of enemies, in missions that also has a cinematic story, that is much faster than my previous cinematics(less text to read) as well as voice acted!(At the time I couldn't get everyone I wanted to do the voice acting for it, so it's incomplete for just that part, but I voice the main character Xavior) Unleash your Ultimate Attacks with the Ultimate System(You build Energy over time when attacking, and when you gain maximum energy, you spend all of it, for a devastating effect!) Battle Bosses, discover Secrets, and good luck because you will need it! Also by leveling up in this game you can obtain more combos, and purchase items to make yourself stronger!

-Up to 6 Player(Online or with AI)
-Tons of Characters to Choose from with their own Elements
-Combo System
-Energy System for Ultimates
-Voice Acted(Kind of)
-Battle Waves of Enemies
-Battle Bosses
-Complete Objectives/Missions
-Obtain Items/Equipment
-Obtain Permanent Powerups found during battle
-Scoreboard

Up to 6 Player(Online or with AI)
DPNiES3.jpg

Complete Mission Objectives
B9Lh2Ai.jpg

Purchase/Obtain Equipment
SQf3hym.jpg

Combo System
A8wsK1M.jpg

Naruto Arcademania [Status]: Available for Download Naruto Arcademania

(NOTE: This game was made around the Pain Arc I wanna say, so some characters might not be as OP as you expect them to be)
Engage in all kinds of Game Modes with characters from Naruto in this PvP Arena Style Third Person Action Based/Strategy Based Game!

-Up to 12 Player(Online or with AI)
-Stealth System, some characters can detect Stealth Units, where others cannot
-Some Characters will achive new moves based on the combination of other abilities.
-Tailed Beasts are a part of the game, depending on the Game Mode, and they have a Will of their own
-Destructible Environment(Trees, Buildings, the Terrain, just about everything can be destroyed)
-Destructible Environmental Damage(If you are too close to things that collapse, you will take damage, and thus this is a viable strategy for characters with knockbacks to aim their abilities correctly.
-Items can be obtained at shops to become stronger.
-Secrets
-Scoreboard
-Transformations: These will cause your character to drain more HP/Chakra, but in exchange you will gain some crazy benefit until you decide to deactivate the form, which will also automatically disable itself if it drains too much.
-Fountain for HP/Chakra Restored if Needed.
-Multiple Bases, and depending on Game Mode; you will have to defend/attack these bases.

Game Modes
hRVkixD.jpg

Destructible Environment
kz8nlqV.jpg

Combo Abilities + Transformations
F9ibEux.jpg

Regular Abilities
ueP5KpD.jpg

Stealth System
0njP24G.jpg

Anti Stealth System
iAP6rvZ.jpg

Tailed Beasts
5Mne1Mt.jpg

Dragon Ball Z: Infinite Light [Status]: Available for Download Dragon Ball Z Infinite Light

(NOTE: This game was made when Dragon Ball GT was the end of the series, so characters will reflect the strength of that time period)
Engage in an epic battle of MASSIVE Scale in this Third Person Action based Game! If you are a Z Fighter you will need to stick together and train, and team up against villains, as they naturally have many advantages, so you need to outsmart them as well as defend earth! If you are a Villain you have to take anything and everything out in order to win. (Multiple Game Modes apply, but this is the overall consensus)

-Up to 8 Player(Online or with AI)
-Epic Fast Gameplay: So you will dash around, teleport around, and get from one place to another QUICK, as well as having access to basic things like Ki Blasts, Powering Up(getting your Ki recharged) recognizable moves used by the characters like Kamehameha, Ultimates, and Transformations!
-Dragon Balls: Dragon Balls are items scattered all over the map, with no way of seeing them on the Mini Map(Unless you get a Dragon Radar at the shop) once obtaining one you will never drop it unless defeated, or enter a Martial Arts World Tournament(See Below), if you obtain all 7 you can wish for
many things from a selection!
-Scoreboard for Keeping Track of Power Levels(If its at 0, that means they have been defeated) the
Power Level actually matters and is a legitimate way to know if someone is stronger than you.
-Some Characters have Sense Ki, which allows them to detect the location of characters on the map, which is normally not possible.
-Martial Arts World Tournaments: Randomly they will occur, but once they do all Dragon Balls are deposited in an invincible box for those that register, and whoever gets 2nd place and first, receives Zenny(money). First place gets all deposited Dragon Balls. You can be knocked out of the ring or defeated during a match.
-The World is Alive System: Enemy Creeps to train against can actually go extinct, so can Civilians, and anything else that isn't a player character! One of the Wishes used by the Dragon Balls allows for Reviving everything.
-Fusion System: For Goten and Trunks, you control one character and the AI controls the other for you, but if you fuse, you control the Fusion. For Goku/Vegeta, you must use Fusion next to eachother, at the same Level, and same Transformation(More detailed explanation In-Game) and BOTH PLAYERS can control Gogeta, so you become overpowered at the cost of needing to learn to synergize!
-Vehicle Unlocked with enough Zenny, that is super fast and can help to level you up quick as a great reward incentive for whoever wins Tournaments!
-Secrets

Play as a Z Fighter!
EGF2ROD.jpg

Or Play as a Villain!
UkGTx6n.jpg

Defend the Earth!
TddktUW.jpg

Power Up into Epic Transformations!
5Sa4qXU.jpg

Unleash Devastating Ultimates!
NJBLggw.jpg

Battle in the Martial Arts World Tournament!
6NOY72A.jpg

War of the Shifting Time [Status]: Available for Download War of the Shifting Time

(NOTE: This game is a VERY High End game for a Low End PC, so if you can't handle intense games, this one you may need to lower settings, and not use the AI at all)
Engage in this VERY Fast-Paced Third Person Action Based Game, as you battle in a FREE ROAMING(NO LANES) MOBA Style war in one of THREE Factions! Up to 3 Characters/3 Players Per Team, 2 teams have access to 4 characters they can choose from. You battle and level up to unlock more abilities, but as you hit certain levels you Rank Up with the Ranking System! This allows you to purchase more equipment from shops making you even stronger, as you obtain gold via enemies weather they be player, units, or buildings, just about everything is destructible in this very chaotic game! Also use the Reinforcement System with 3 different characters for tactical use, as well as one character can create Portals for tactical teleportations of the entire team. There are also HIGH LEVEL creeps in a cave nearby, beware! But they also drop amazing items you need to be a certain level to obtain! At the start of the game you can either Enable Cinematics for up to 13 unique different endings depending on what team wins in what order! Or you can Disable Cinematics for a purely gameplay experience!

-Up to 9 Player(Online or with AI)
-Epic Fast Gameplay! (Teleports, Speed Enhancers, Agility Gains, and Charges for getting around the game FAST! + Spammable abilities!)
-Up to 3 Factions
-Up to 3 Characters Per Faction(2 Teams get 4)
-Cinematics Enabled can have to to 13 different endings based on what teams win in what order!
-FREE ROAMING MOBA Style Game(No lanes!)
-Energy System (Build your energy by using attacks on enemies, when its full, unleash it for a devastating ability!): Healers heal for twice as much, but to balance this, if a battle takes too long it just means you get to use your ultimate to bypass the healing altogether!
-Reinforcement System for Tactical Uses!
-Different Buildings do different things, so taking out certain ones will disable the enemy's ability to fight back and eventually even lose!
-Portal System for one character, to enable the entire team to Teleport from one side of the game to the other. (Portals can be destroyed however)

Play as the "Good Guys" Faction as Braska the Shining Knight!
TGAjwBS.jpg

Or Zane on the "Neutral Side" Faction as the Swift Knight!
THPsuAf.jpg

Or Triax on the "Evil Side" Faction as the Endless Time Fighter!
el8Ou6I.jpg

Cinematics if you decide to Enable them!

C9jL1Q0.jpg

Maze of Doom: Reborn [Status]: Available for Download Maze of Doom: Reborn
For a Video Describing the SUPER Detailed Game:

Last edited:
Level 5
Ok tomorrow I will be working on uploading the maps directly to here, with this information put there, and updating the download links. But it is 4 in the morning and this took many hours longer than I expected so I'm going to sleep now lol.

However I have updated this post with quite a substantial amount of information. Sorry if the screenshots aren't loading I'll try to fix them tomorrow as well. Alright peace!

Level 5
BIG Update: I have now updated each available to download game with each individual link, which now links directly to hiveworkshop uploads I just finished uploading.

Edit: I also added a link to THIS thread from each of those uploads as well as on my YouTube video I have linked to THIS thread as well!

Level 5
BIG Update: I have made 4 YouTube videos detailing the mechanics and showcasing some gameplay of the following:
-Reign of the Reaper
-Naruto Arcademania
-Dragon Ball Z Infinite Light
-War of the Shifting Time

Videos for these can be found on each of their individual links above (download links) at the bottom of the pages below the screenshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.