1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Reign of the Reaper

Submitted by Dregonx
This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
NOTE: This game was made years ago before Warcraft III Reforged, for details of why it took so long to release, check this thread out here: My Megathread of Multiple Warcraft III Games I've made (Primarily Third Person Action Games)

NOTE: If you are interested in my socials: Dregonx ( Dregonx ) - StreamerLinks will lead you to all of them, this includes YouTube, Twitch, Twitter etc.

A Third Person Game that has many different characters to choose from! Each has their own Element, advantages and disadvantages(Such as higher damage, but lower speed, or vice versa etc.) with a Combo System akin to Dynasty Warriors, so the higher you use your Normal Attack, the Combo increases, and then you use your Special Attack to unleash this built up attack for outrageous effects! You will fight hundreds of enemies, in missions that also has a cinematic story, that is much faster than my previous cinematics(less text to read) as well as voice acted!(At the time I couldn't get everyone I wanted to do the voice acting for it, so it's incomplete for just that part, but I voice the main character Xavior) Unleash your Ultimate Attacks with the Ultimate System(You build Energy over time when attacking, and when you gain maximum energy, you spend all of it, for a devastating effect!) Battle Bosses, discover Secrets, and good luck because you will need it! Also by leveling up in this game you can obtain more combos, and purchase items to make yourself stronger!

-Up to 6 Player(Online or with AI)
-Tons of Characters to Choose from with their own Elements
-Combo System
-Energy System for Ultimates
-Voice Acted(Kind of)
-Battle Waves of Enemies
-Battle Bosses
-Complete Objectives/Missions
-Obtain Items/Equipment
-Obtain Permanent Powerups found during battle
-Scoreboard

Up to 6 Player(Online or with AI)
[​IMG]

Complete Mission Objectives
[​IMG]

Purchase/Obtain Equipment
[​IMG]

Combo System
[​IMG]

Contents

Reign of the Reaper (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
Don't spam map tags. Choose the most fitting. Cinematic is for cinematic maps only. Campaign is for multiple maps that have a story or game cache connection. A credits list in the map description with the names of the authors whose resources you've...
  1. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Don't spam map tags. Choose the most fitting. Cinematic is for cinematic maps only. Campaign is for multiple maps that have a story or game cache connection.

A credits list in the map description with the names of the authors whose resources you've used is mandatory. That includes models, skins, icons, custom spells, systems. Also, sounds, music and everything outside this site.
    This helps you with the models, skins and icons from Hiveworkshop: Resources in Use by Reign of the Reaper | HIVE

Awaiting Update.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
    Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
    Details
    BB CODES
    BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
    Description Guide - Melee Maps
    Describing Your Melee Map
    Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
    The importance of a Description
    Description Guide - Maps
    Map Thread Guide
    Map Description Making: Good & Bad
    Map Description - Templates
    Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
    • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
    • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
    • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
    Shar Dundred
    Paillan
    Alexen
    eubz
    https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/