• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Okay, I propose a peace treaty.

T.R.A.P. members will stop offending ponies and writing in this thread, nor making anti-pony comments in any other threads, if the pony fans will limit their admiration of MLP: FiM to this thread and the Legion of Ponies social group and will try to avoid posting any pony-related pictures or messages in threads that have no connection to ponies or MLP.

If the pact will be followed, T.R.A.P. members will keep the anti-pony discussions and e.t.c in the T.R.A.P. social group.

Okay, I propose a peace treaty.

T.R.A.P. members will stop offending ponies and writing in this thread, nor making anti-pony comments in any other threads, if the pony fans will limit their admiration of MLP: FiM to this thread and the Legion of Ponies social group and will try to avoid posting any pony-related pictures or messages in threads that have no connection to ponies or MLP.

If the pact will be followed, T.R.A.P. members will keep the anti-pony discussions and e.t.c in the T.R.A.P. social group.

We're not role-playing at you, that just feeds this cycle of fail
If you don't like pony, stay out of the thread - it's as simple as that

In other words, go away

Anonymous said:
Anonymous Wed, Jun 22nd, 2011 10:52 AM No. 8637
File 130876517005.png - (234.13KB , 742x753 , trumpimrphhgfh.png )

fellow bronies please copy this post and spread it as i will most likely be eliminated for posting this by the CIA mod team

my little pony friendship is magic is a CIA project codenamed "CIAlestia" designed to combat growing worldwide riots and violence linked to the economic recession

the CIA funding hasbro the MLP "CIAlestia" project which not only consisted of making a show which was designed using the CIA's color emotion control project (CECP) "Operation CECPtable" which transmits emotions via colors using statistical analysis (dont believe me notice what happens to your emotions when you watch the show for just a few minutes, it puts you into a loving caring anger comatose state)

further more to spread word of the project the CIA ordered its HERD unit (heuristic emotional research department) to launch several server nodes that would spam all websites with MLP content, and ordered its "FRIENDs" (Field Research Internet Enemy Nodes Division) to launch several MLP websites to gather info on the effectiveness of its program,

MLP fighting is Magic is another CIA funded project designed to bring the more hardcore internet user base into MLP, upon connecting to the MLP fighting game the CIA will inject SQL hacks into your computer and grab all your data, they specifically are interested in persons who still enjoy fighting even with MLP (as these are the people their brainwashing has not affected yet) they are mining for data on why a few bronies still possess violent urges

DO NOT PLAY my little pony fighting is magic unless you want the CIA to SQL inject your computer!!!

do not trust mods on the site they are ALL CIA operatives

this post will likely be deleted and i will banned, soon after i am banned a CIA truck will come to my house to take me away, my body is ready, please spread this message before its too late

best of luck anon

Hahahahahaha

That's just great, really

Level 22

And since we got back ontopic, has anyone tried these pony games out? I downloaded Blender although I didn't need to apparently, to fly with some ponies on 3D without any interaction or fun. But either way, is nice to see how from just making few terraain meshes of hills and a skybox you get a game liek from at least the year 2000 - 3d game with graphics from that time, and that done with little work (I mean the meshes of the terrain).

Also there are 3D models of the ponies :>

And someone could possibly make an awesome SC2 map with ponies. I haven't seen the other 2D games some with poor Nintendo 90s graphics.

Level 7
^ So thats why tleno has been missing for a while.

My little troll, my little troll
Wa-ha-ha-ha-ha! (My little troll!)
I used to wonder what trolling could be
(My little troll!)
Until The Hive Workshop shared its magic with me
Posting posts without wit
Is tons of fun
Whenever I've a brainfart
I hit 'submit'
Causing raging
Is an easy feat
And trolling the MLP thread makes it all complete!
(My little troll!)
Although we all know I secretly admire MLP!

:ogre_datass:
(Just kidding, Tleno ;D)

Level 18
And since we got back ontopic, has anyone tried these pony games out? I downloaded Blender although I didn't need to apparently, to fly with some ponies on 3D without any interaction or fun. But either way, is nice to see how from just making few terraain meshes of hills and a skybox you get a game liek from at least the year 2000 - 3d game with graphics from that time, and that done with little work (I mean the meshes of the terrain).

Also there are 3D models of the ponies :>

And someone could possibly make an awesome SC2 map with ponies. I haven't seen the other 2D games some with poor Nintendo 90s graphics.

Checked them out, but I'm not that sure if they're really interesting. I guess I'll be waiting for that Fighting is M...

Anonymous said:
DO NOT PLAY my little pony fighting is magic unless you want the CIA to SQL inject your computer!!!

...for some good computer protection software.

For a starcraft 2 map I'm worried the style would be a problem, but perhaps it will work if every model uses the necessary (normal, diffuse, specular, etc...) textures (whereas anime maps for warcraft 3 often used totally different styles for the models, making things look pretty messy).

Level 20
And since we got back ontopic, has anyone tried these pony games out?

Yes. But unfortunately both of 3D games are just sandboxes where you can move around and thats pretty much all unless there have been some updates that I have missed. And the one that you linked is open source and stuff but I barely know anything about programming.

But I have been using some time playing this one even thought its actually just a cheap rip of the orginal but its still atleast challenning. Would like someone to make it more original by changing the terrain and music thought.

Level 13
how%20did%20the%20topic%20get%20to%20this.jpg

Now, Pony haters, stop spamming this thread
bronies, stop with the same arguments all over again

now both of these groups are acting like little children...Can't we have a nice discussion about pony love once again and promise that we will at least reduce the number of ponies in non-pony threads?
Just for the sake of keeping this thread hate-free and the people here without red gems ?
pwetty pwease?

Level 22
Speaking of open source, someone on mapster could make a SC2 map with them, could have a quite good basis and terrain with it. The models themselves are well made despite the texture being basic (not that there is so much to improve).

Checked them out, but I'm not that sure if they're really interesting. I guess I'll be waiting for that Fighting is M...

I think that fighting thing will be fun indeed because some of the current games on the equestria site aren't that decent.

fucking hell you guys

there is no "resistance", it's just a bunch of people going around clicking a "join this group" button for shits and giggles. So what if you don't like it - stay out of the damn thread then. If people are spamming pictures of them everywhere then that's exactly what it is - spam. And you can report spam!

Level 18
Hmm we should make a poll to see the most popular pony here :D

We did have a topic about that quite a while ago in the group. I'm quite sure some placements may have changed (including mine). I still can't really decide on my favorite though because I'm stuck between Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash (with Twilight Sparkle on the third spot).

Surprisingly favorites really seem to differ depending on the site.

Level 18
Level 18
It is a invasion.... it is corrupting!!!! ahhh ponies....
Now I ask this... is it truly the invasion of the ponies or is it a secret army of children preparing to attack?
If I'd say the second would be the case it would no longer be a secret, thus it's your first option.

My favorite would be any pony dressed as a knight.
Do these count?

830px-Roayl_guards_s1e22.png

Status
Not open for further replies.