• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
15149%2B-%2Bchicks_dig_rainbow_dash%2Brainbow_dash.jpg

Last edited:
Level 23
You cannot remove The Daily Peon because it is an active group and it also holds the record for the group with most pictures and posts on Hiveworkshop.
So if you did remove it, you would just be just abusing your powers.

As for the T.R.A.P. group, Tleno put the explanation for its existance in one of the discussions in the group.

Level 23
If you hate ponies fine, complain about it all you want, just don't go spamming up other threads (albeit he didn't word the thread name well as it was prone to get this sort of thing, still you took it as an invitation) about some resistance group thing you're the only one taking seriously. If you want to complain/rant/tirade/etc. etc. do it directly in the pony thread (or your user group should you ever make one), that thread essentially serves to keep the rest of the site from getting spammy (think "what you did today" but with ponies as the subject, it serves to prevent tons of smaller spammy threads about random things)
I remember one of the mods told that to Tleno, however I dont recall which one was it.

what is all this? i didnt log on for a few months and the hive has gone all insane to be watching the little girls show? the fuck?

I will join your cause tleno! and we shall stop these homos from ruining the hive place

I sense someone who hasn't taken the time to read any of the thread but felt like posting in it anyway

Level 4
how i suppose to read 130 pages of posts? i not superhero. i woudl be gone for another month just reading all. I red first post about an admin trying to turn everyone gay with ponies and that was enough for me.

THat is why i choose to join heterosex tleno and his nobel cause

how i suppose to read 130 pages of posts? i not superhero. i woudl be gone for another month just reading all. I red first post about an admin trying to turn everyone gay with ponies and that was enough for me.

THat is why i choose to join heterosex tleno and his nobel cause

I believe you're making hasty conclusions when you immediately say this is making everyone gay. If anything, it shows how secure you are in your heterosexuality if you can do this and not feel threatened about it. In the same manner, someone who's so quick to point the finger at others and feels a constant need to defend their sexuality seems like they have a bit of doubt in their own, as if they feel a need to convince themselves of it or they're in a state of denial.

i dont even liek any of you, you guys are so mean with your "insinuations" calling me a gay elf. I will just plan all your guyses downfall as i brood abut how i hate gayponies with tleno our leader. VIVA LA REVOLUCION!
Holy fuck, seriously, stop it with this lame yogscast supporting. They failed to achieve their target filled with lies.

Level 22
By that logic, dressing up in girls clothes is not gay either, because it is clothing made for girls.

This comparison is completely irrelevenant lol. It's one thing to watch a girls' show and a completely different to dress and make something with yourself. Don't know if you have seen any, but other shows like TS or other cartoons where the main character is female are mostly watched by males, doesn't mean they are gays xD

And in that case:

Level 23
Watching a show where main heroes are women usually does mean you are straight. However, watching a show made for 7 year old girls, where the main heroes are ponies... thats weird even for 4chan =/

You twist my words -.-
Watching a show made for girls - gay
Wearing clothes made for girls - gay
Liking a girl - what the f*ck does this even have to do with the subject?

Level 15
Is this thread getting out of hand? I wanna join in it!

I might be friends with Rebellious pony haters that formed a group that could violently or silently kill the Ponies, but that doesnt mean that i agree with them. Down with T.R.A.P!!! Let the ponies rule over the rebels! Let them see the their true faces! They wont last long......Muwahahahah!

130833489898.png

Level 22
Watching a show made for girls - gay
Wearing clothes made for girls - gay

This is your problem. Many of the shows about girls or female ponies, the same, are made for girls, they thought they would be entirely watched by girls, it's a fact however males watch them mostly. So again a show being made for girls and watched by males doesn't mean they are gay lol.. Unless the epsiodes are about make up, hairstyle and manicure - and they are not about it, it's just some female characters how is this gay? You've got pretty twisted logic, wearing clothes is completely different and you change yourself, so of course that is gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.