• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
221c92d8612077d59325e0da7b5be880-d3j5uc0.png

equestrian_gothic_by_wolfjedisamuel-d3j5joq.jpg

derpy_hooves_by_christoumanian-d3j52zk.jpg

Found a few more funny My Little Pony pics. Hope you enjoy them!

Level 6
Was watching ep. 15 and it fully occurred to me that in Equestria magic is science. The kind of D&D/Harry Potter wizard-type magic Twilight Sparkle practices is the "real magic". Stuff like Rainbow Dash's flying are just part of everyday life, the tricks of a magician, while they may seem "magical" to non-wizards, are just cheap tricks. Twilight Sparkle even discounts Pinkie Pie's "Pinkie Sense" as local superstition. It makes sense that in a world/kingdom (whichever one Equestria is :I) that's suffused with magic people would have higher standards of what "magic" is.

Level 7
I should've known I wouldn't be a survivor of this Friendship Is Magic plague that is sweeping across these forums!
I decided to watch an episode. It was the one featuring Pinky Pie and Rainbow Dash with her rather keen friend, the Gryphon (or griffin, whatever.) It wasn't actually so bad! So, I watched another. And then another.
Until I realized: OMGNOI'MONEOFTHEMNAOW.

To all the others who have not yet watched the show:
funny-dog-pictures-late-escape.jpg

Level 27
I should've known I wouldn't be a survivor of this Friendship Is Magic plague that is sweeping across these forums!
I decided to watch an episode. It was the one featuring Pinky Pie and Rainbow Dash with her rather keen friend, the Gryphon (or griffin, whatever.) It wasn't actually so bad! So, I watched another. And then another.
Until I realized: OMGNOI'MONEOFTHEMNAOW.

To all the others who have not yet watched the show:
funny-dog-pictures-late-escape.jpg

Am I the only one who managed to resist it even after watching one of it's episodes?

Status
Not open for further replies.