• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
Do not piss her off
1300794359806.png

now its time for a party.
130737764400.gif

on a related note i am intrigued as to how you have held the hoppip account on deviantart for three years
an admin helped

also would you be interested in selling that name to me

The_Silent said:
Hmph... "Trading, The Hive is not a marketplace. Offering or soliciting items for sale or in trade is not permitted."

Level 21
Found another good My Little Pony vid for you guys!
Edit: Found another good one. Hope you enjoy it.

Last edited:
Level 27
Dear little poonies, I have an immportant message for all of you.
See, once upon a time there was one great man. He had a peaceful life, psychopat friends and not so peacceful hobbies... but one day, his life changed forever, when the new, wicked threat assaulted him and everyone who's immportant (Or unimmportant to him), and enslaved most of those who standed on the way... but the great man didn't gave up! He created a powerull weapon, that was so powerful and brainraping, that he was forced to destroy it with his own bare hands just so he wouldn't loose his diginity. But then, the evil has corrupted one of the closest of his friends, so he realised that he must fight to the end, even if he'll have to loose all his diginity... so he decided to devasate the evil with an ultimate brainrape...

...I am that man...

152252-albums1424-picture47557.jpg

Level 12
Dear little poonies, I have an immportant message for all of you.
See, once upon a time there was one great man. He had a peaceful life, psychopat friends and not so peacceful hobbies... but one day, his life changed forever, when the new, wicked threat assaulted him and everyone who's immportant (Or unimmportant to him), and enslaved most of those who standed on the way... but the great man didn't gave up! He created a powerull weapon, that was so powerful and brainraping, that he was forced to destroy it with his own bare hands just so he wouldn't loose his diginity. But then, the evil has corrupted one of the closest of his friends, so he realised that he must fight to the end, even if he'll have to loose all his diginity... so he decided to devasate the evil with an ultimate brainrape...

...I am that man...

152252-albums1424-picture47557.jpg

How long did you take to finish this?
Because all your efforts is totally useless, you can't fight the internet with a picture.
You can only use another meme to beat this pony meme, like for example, ducktales?
Now, get loooooost.

Level 27
I feel like tleno should be infracted, not for trolling the pony thread, just for being 'that level' of retard
never_go_full_retard1.jpg
Should't a man ready to sacriface all his diginity and go for a that level of retard be honoured for such drastic actions?
How long did you take to finish this?
Because all your efforts is totally useless, you can't fight the internet with a picture.
You can only use another meme to beat this pony meme, like for example, ducktales?
Now, get loooooost.

Well, pretty much not much. I mean, it's not like I was trying to make something really great or beautyful, I just felt like terrorizing ponies so I made this one.

Level 6
what is with this pony crud?! It's spreading like a virus! What's so great about colored ponies....just to spite you all, i'm going to check it out, but if it sucks i'm going to burn you all like plague victims! Moohahahahahahahahahahaha! If i fall victim to this virus, i want all of you to personally take me down.

Level 6
I swear this show is cursed or something. It's just not my thing...at all. And yet I feel compelled to watch it. I'm scared o_o.

Status
Not open for further replies.