• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
AND SO IT SHALL BE
memes-whatever-you-say.jpg

Level 18
Today I gotta watch the next 2 episodes, im only at the 10th episode of the show. I purposly don't rush it.

Same here. I've currently seen 17 episodes, knowing that I'll probably have to wait quite a while for new episodes to air. Now that I've got vacation I'll probably end up out of episodes though. Luckily there's enough content being made and I could of course rewatch older episodes.

Level 18
oh man you guys haven't even got to the best ones yet

Not watching them in order. :p

billy,where in the hay did you get your signature? t has three fluttershy!

Made it in Photoshop by combining the pony font with fluttershy's color scheme and cutie mark. Feel free to use it and if you want to I could send you the Photoshop file (which should be possible to open with gimp as well).

Level 22
Same here. I've currently seen 17 episodes, knowing that I'll probably have to wait quite a while for new episodes to air. Now that I've got vacation I'll probably end up out of episodes though. Luckily there's enough content being made and I could of course rewatch older episodes.

Like my previous and and most favorite show Totally Spies, the MLP are also 22 minutes per episode, 26 episodes per season. Seems to be a standard. I watch other things too, or my 2 episodes in one day would end the season quickly.

@twitter answers,

Wish Marathon were that responsive for TSpies when I had contact with them one of their producers asking them questions. In return for helping them against YouTube TS videos that they did not allow to be uploaded, I got a copyright infringment by Marathon on my YT account for having few clips. Way to be grateful, ofc they maybe forgot it was me.

Anyway, good for the MLP responses, keep up the good questions.

Level 18
Like my previous and and most fave show Totally Spies, the MLP are also 22 minutes per episode, 26 episodes per season. Seems to be a standard. I watch other things too, or my 2 episodes in one day would end the season quickly.

Nowadays this is the only show I'm watching and usually I only go for films. I still remember watching Totally Spies, but ironically I found a Dutch dub for the FiM episode The Ticket Master and they used the same voice actor for Rainbow Dash as they used for Alex from Totally Spies and somehow for everything Rainbow Dash said I imagined it as if it was said by Alex.

I havent watched the last one yet. :<

Also, this is the best wallpaper ever!
attachment.php

I now kinda want to put that as my background, but I'm not sure if I know what to say when someone asks about it. :p

superior wallpapers

Attachments

• 27520 - Artist-Moe Elements_of_Harmony human Nightmare_Moon tower wallpaper.jpg
    27520 - Artist-Moe Elements_of_Harmony human Nightmare_Moon tower wallpaper.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 78,257
  • 1309124175722.png
    1309124175722.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 7,064
  • making_stars_by_ladyamaltea-d3jt6sn.jpg
    making_stars_by_ladyamaltea-d3jt6sn.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 2,479
  • 27919 - army Artist-Moe battle brony_army celestia epic luna Nightmare_Moon war.png
    27919 - army Artist-Moe battle brony_army celestia epic luna Nightmare_Moon war.png
    2 MB · Views: 101,703
  • canterlot_evening___wallpaper_by_crappyunicorn-d3fxiqk.jpg
    canterlot_evening___wallpaper_by_crappyunicorn-d3fxiqk.jpg
    771.1 KB · Views: 38,904
Level 22
Nowadays this is the only show I'm watching and usually I only go for films. I still remember watching Totally Spies, but ironically I found a Dutch dub for the FiM episode The Ticket Master and they used the same voice actor for Rainbow Dash as they used for Alex from Totally Spies and somehow for everything Rainbow Dash said I imagined it as if it was said by Alex.

MLP is the only cartoon I watch now either. My other is also films as much as I have anything left. You mean Alex's Season 1-2 voicing because Seasons 3-5 they changed the actor and well the voice sounded too squeaky. Actually when hearing some voices in MLP Rainbowdash sounds to me exactly like Peps (a villain from Season 5 ep 'Evil Sorority').

And Rarity reminds me of Clover, obviously they were introducing this type of girly girls, the brainiac which in MLP is Twilight Sparke and in TS that was Sam. I guess having such characters is common but MLP strongly reminding me of the other show.

Level 18
MLP is the only cartoon I watch now either. My other is also films as much as I have anything left. You mean Alex's Season 1-2 voicing because Seasons 3-5 they changed the actor and well the voice sounded too squeaky. Actually when hearing some voices in MLP Rainbowdash sounds to me exactly like Peps (a villain from Season 5 ep 'Evil Sorority').

It's only the Dutch version of TS I've seen though, so that's what I'm comparing Rainbow Dash to.

I've been watching a bunch of other stuff I see threads for on /co/

Adventure Time's good
then there's Regular Show
and Gumball

Gumball? The only Gumball I've seen some images and a video of is The Amazing World of Gumball, but that looked... D;

Status
Not open for further replies.