• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modeling Contest #13 - POLL!

Vote!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way in which I could fix it, is if I hire or get help of a mathematician who be an ace in quaternion algebra.

GhostWolf knows quaternions. :D

Well, as I haven't recieved any solution, I'm just gonna re-post my model here, could you link to this instead in the first post, Pyritie? (I have not edited the model in any way at all (obviously, as I link to former posts :p))

Yeah, what Thrik said. Everyone's attachments are broken. (read the news)

Linear works? Any other types? I have had problems with linear before...

Linear and TCB(position & scale) work perfectly. You could only get problems with them if you don't add Start and end keys.

I'll have Bezier fixed and improved for next version. (It will be more accurate than Blizzard's exporting)

Linear and TCB(position & scale) work perfectly. You could only get problems with them if you don't add Start and end keys.

I'll have Bezier fixed and improved for next version. (It will be more accurate than Blizzard's exporting)

Say, how's that judging coming along? :p

Say, how's that judging coming along? :p

A bit a heavy. 3 persons won't pass the standards and some of the favorites will go down after looking at their mesh. until now the major punctuation is 34/50 and the lowest 12/50. Still need to do hardwork examination.

I've got exams this week so you may have to wait until saturday.

In other News: looks like GhostWolf knows very little of quaternions. Do you know any1 else who could know a bit more of quaternions?

Sorry for the extreme delay! I have the results from both judges (finally) but right now I've gotta go to a pre-graduation dinner thingy. I'll post the results either when I get back or tomorrow if I get back too late.

Unfortunately, BlinkBoy was unable to provide critique for everyone. He did give a score breakdown though and if you want your submission to be critiqued, just ask him! He didn't want to do it for everyone because he said that would take too long.

Sorry for the extreme delay! I have the results from both judges (finally) but right now I've gotta go to a pre-graduation dinner thingy. I'll post the results either when I get back or tomorrow if I get back too late.

Unfortunately, BlinkBoy was unable to provide critique for everyone. He did give a score breakdown though and if you want your submission to be critiqued, just ask him! He didn't want to do it for everyone because he said that would take too long.

well the original plan was to prvide a big critique on each subject for anyone, but unfortunally I was only able to make 3 critiques (fucking university mathe, algorithms and physics test) so at the end, I only sent results.

Status
Not open for further replies.