• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

=+=Model workshop=+=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
Done. Give in credits

Attachments

• FlashyArrowMissileHuge.rar
    1.5 KB · Views: 66
  • Flashy.jpg
    Flashy.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 86
Level 4
Hey guys noticed my request is still "IN PROGRESS" but Wandering Soul already finished my model along itme ago thanks!

Level 4
Seriously the lack of service here, I know you guys are working hard but you won't even answer people's questions to whether you have even started on their project. My request was made 4 pages ago, I believe I asked if you were working on it 2 pages ago. No response, ridiculous.

@Ironside.
I'd like to request vertical versions of these 2 models:

Doodads\Northrend\Props\NorthrendFenceStraight\NorthrendFenceStraight.mdl
Doodads\Village\Props\Village_Fencelong\Village_Fencelong.mdl
Done.

Attachments

• NorthrendFenceStraight.mdx
    6.1 KB · Views: 62
  • Village_Fencelong.mdx
    2.9 KB · Views: 66
Level 9
Type: Unit (Hero)
Reference Picture:
208729-albums5290-picture56424.jpg

Other: This hero is Rokh 8, With stick pole on his back, and he will strike with it, with very high ressolution animation, like an kung fu panda strike with pole, just bruce lee using stick!!

The Rokh 8 T-shirt and hood colour is black!! Make sure that :). And the flag is red'z!!
His face is so dark, so, his face can't see. An, he has hooded on his mouth up to nose.
Texture:

Type: Unit (Hero)
Reference Picture:

Other: This hero is Rokh 8, With stick pole on his back, and he will strike with it, with very high ressolution animation, like an kung fu panda strike with pole, just bruce lee using stick!!

The Rokh 8 T-shirt and hood colour is black!! Make sure that :). And the flag is red'z!!
His face is so dark, so, his face can't see. An, he has hooded on his mouth up to nose.
Texture:

well i think i can do the model(not the anim or the texture)
i try and give u a reply

Level 7
I am in need of a Building modeler, have a "small" building list that need to be created...
Only 2 animations needed for each building birth and death.

Any volunteers? PM Me :goblin_good_job:

Status
Not open for further replies.