• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Doodad Creators

Status
Not open for further replies.
DC
attachment.php

Introduction

Needing some doodads for your map? You have come to the right place. Just fill up the request form, copy and paste it into your reply and we'll do what we can to satisfy your needs.

Few Rules

:)
1. Be patient. Creating models takes time.
2. Always use the request form.
3. We will follow the Hive Rules,of course.
4. Please, if the image you will post is too large, place it in a hidden tag
5. Please link us to a project where you will use your requested doodad.
:)

Request Form

Form
Category: Destructible/none-destructible
type:trees/rocks/plants/structures/decorations
image:jpg, png, tga
description: Describe how you will use the model. Also tell us whether it is animated or not.
Project Link: Link to the project where your requested doodad will be used. I don't want to create models that will only be dumped.

NOTE: Any request not using this form will not be accepted.

Members

members

Team Leader:

eubz

modeler:

matija97
markos3520
stonneash

Skinner:

stonneash
lightskin

Do you want to help us to help others? Just PM Me so we can help our fellow hivest do their Map Project Yuo can also go here

Proof?

Want proof that we can do it? Click This

Pending Requests

Pending
New Pending Request
1. All Pending Request will not be placed for now.

Resolved Requests

Resolved
Resolved Request
1. Nolko's Request has been resolved here and here
If you intend to join our group click here

Attachments

• DoodadCreators.jpg
    DoodadCreators.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 2,354
Last edited:
The team is now ready for any doodad request that you might want us to make. Feel free to post here and we will do what we can for it. We can also discuss about your request here. You may also want to PM/VM any of the team members. Thank you.

attachment.php

107193d1318581375-doodad-models-trees-wc3scrnshot_093011_214037_03.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

107798d1320308128-doodad-creators-new-1.jpg

113280d1335001269-model-request-murloc-buildings-new-1.png

You can also go into This Page and find some of my trees. They are downloadable there.
-

Other Requests

I will be inserting here some models that I have created as requested outside this thread that I have taken and are finished. Someone might want to have them. You might want to give credits to me when you used all my models (requested or not) in your map.
D2 Duriel, murloc building

Attachments

• The Path.jpg
    The Path.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 3,284
  • VinedTree.jpg
    VinedTree.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 2,225
  • new-2.jpg
    new-2.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 2,286
  • bamboo.jpg
    bamboo.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 2,408
  • VineTree.mdx
    12.7 KB · Views: 146
  • bamboo.mdx
    18.1 KB · Views: 149
  • bamboo.blp
    131.8 KB · Views: 126
  • Couch.jpg
    Couch.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 2,398
  • DoodadCreators.jpg
    DoodadCreators.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 242,155
Last edited:
Level 4
Okay I'm sorry my bad so :
First one : Straw

Category: none-destructible
type:decorations
image:
159942RequestDoodads.png

description: It's none animated, it's only decoration walkable It's juste like a carpet !

Second one :

Category: none-destructible
type:decorations
image:
159942RequestDoodads.png

description: It's none animated, it's only decoration walkable It's very simple, can be individual or by group of confetti

Thank you, I hope I didn't forgot anything !

OK, doingn the job now.
Here's the requested model.
As for the straw, I think there is already a model in WE. Just look for it. It is under the category props. You can find it in many tile sets. If you have not found any, just go back here and feel free to post.

Attachments

• ConfettiGrouped.mdx
    3 KB · Views: 123
  • Confetti2.mdx
    1.1 KB · Views: 135
  • Confetti.mdx
    1.1 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Level 7
This is from the UTM3.0 or wtever. I was wondering if you could make it have regular tree like animations like death, birth, stand hit, stand(which it already has ofc).

Attachments

• plant6.mdx
    4.9 KB · Views: 144
Level 4
Well thank you for what you did, but I'am doing a reproduction of this scene, and the confettis need to be like red, blue, green like on an anniversary !
And for the straw, as I'am doing a reprodcution I want to make like a walkable doodads, but I want a litte round so without collision I can do what form I want to represent exactly how is it.

I'm sorry for the bad English I use, I'm french...
Thanks for helping me !

Level 7
Do you have the permission from the original author to let me edit the model. We will break hive rules if we edit models without permission from the author. I have downloaded it but I will be waiting for the permission. If you can have it right away, we can edit the model ASAP.

I'll look for the credits in the UTM when I have some time. However many people who made some models for the UTM no longer do editing I bet so I might be just tracking down a ghost.

Level 4
Yeah the straw could be good, because I saw many straw doodads but there aren't like a carpet at all they are 3D so it's not like the straw in the photo at all

Level 14
From Sorceress
Hi there, let me start out by
filling out the formular:
Category: Furniture lol.
Type: Wood i guess?
00196.gif

ebd092.gif

Description: I need them as furnites ofcourse for the RPG map im working on. I want them too look less pixelated but still as much as possible as the pictures showing. I would also appreciate if you could send the Models to me private (PM). I really hope you guys can do it,

thanks!
-Sorceress
=D

Level 7
I found the creator. It's nasrudin. I don't know if he ever had an hive workshop account. I pm'd and posted a message on a thread at wc3campaigns and haven't heard back from him. He has some posts dated in 2011 but very few and I'm not sure if hes still active at all.

If i have to wait more than a week or so I"m just gonna assume hes not active. If you think this is unfair I think i'll just try and make my own tree model instead since I was just looking a bit at eubz tutorial thread and it doesn't look too hard.

Aside from editing trees we can also create them for you, but if you are on a hurry and got some knowledge from my tutorial, nice and thank you that I have helped you in another way.

For the chair/couch request:
I have here one but its totaly different than the image shown. I am still creating that one though.
attachment.php

Attachments

• new-1.jpg
    new-1.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 2,554
  • couch.mdx
    10 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Level 14
Aside from editing trees we can also create them for you, but if you are on a hurry and got some knowledge from my tutorial, nice and thank you that I have helped you in another way.

For the chair/couch request:
I have here one but its totaly different than the image shown. I am still creating that one though.
attachment.php

From Sorceress
Awh, sure you cant make it like the images above? :)

Also, thanks! Please send them privately so others can't download it.
+Rep also.

Level 23
Id like to request.

Sandfall
Basically a waterfall doodad that looks convincing as sand, colour should match Sunken Ruins tiles.

Desert Palms
Tree doodad that appears as a cluster of palm trees. I have a custom texture prepared for this one, so just use the standard barren's tree skin.

Level 7
It has been more than a week. No response from Nasrudin. You can start my request if you haven't already-- if you want I guess as long as mods find it alright.

From Sorceress
I dont know if its an easy request but here we go:
I just need some buildings, with no animations, that looks like this.

unled2fb.png

Ofc, only if its possible =)
Oh and i want it as a private request :D
Thanks!
Its done. Just want you to see the difference or likeness in this image. The model has been sent to you privately as you said.
attachment.php

Attachments

• GlassBuilding.jpg
    GlassBuilding.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 395
Status
Not open for further replies.