• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Icon Blacksmith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 49
Iconsmith

Because i left my own project, i have no more ideas for icons. Same, i have no more my own will to work with them. But i still want make icons, and still be intrested in practice of miniature-art, which actualy icon is.

So, i open my own theme in request section for let you ask me to make icons for you. There is some rules which should be strongly followed, when you ask me for a icon. Please read rules below if you want ask me for a request.

1. Do not ask me to make some typical icon like "nature sword", or "staff with flames". I will no spend my time to create stuff, which u can easy find in HWS icon section by tag words.
2. Do not ask me to make recolors, resizes, there is not place for such requests.
3. Respect my low langauge skill and try to be clear as more as possible, let i uderstand WHAT you want and, HOW you want see your request.
4. I will NOT release every request you post. So, do not try to abuse thread with reposting your request. If i not answered with a quote that means that im not intrested, so, i will no work.
5. Do not flood or spam here. Every "thanks" say via PM, reputation points, visitor message. Not here, OK?
6. You should clearly know, what you want from me, and you should explain it as more as possible, because else you will get some icon, which not fits your request. It is YOUR problem, how to explain me your idea.
7. Every icon which i create by request will be posted in public icon section, so, everyone will be able to use it.

Please, respect these seven rules.

And now, a form for make a request, fill the form and wait for my answer.

JASS:
*[B]Icon description[/B]:
*[B]Icon color-scheme[/B]:
*[B]Project link[/B]: [URL="link"]project name[/URL]
**Example icons (if needed, post with [img][/img] code)

Last edited:
Level 12
Here is my request (I Hope is not hard):

Icon description: Armed to the teeth (example icon will tell you everything about it, only a little medieval): "armors and weapons all gathered for your troops to use, General"
Icon color-scheme: Blue
Project link: Heroes of Tamaria: War of the Black Diamond (currently unposted here Sorry :goblin_cry: )
Example icons:
icons_6957_btn.jpg

Icon description: Westernmarian Battlearmor Upgrade (just your BTNgiant03 with armor :goblin_yeah: ok) (three Variants): "Liked our new armors sir"
Icon color-scheme: Upgrade 1: Blue, Upgrade 2: Orange, Upgrade 3: Dark Grey and Gold
Project link: Heroes of Tamaria: War of the Black Diamond (currently unposted here Sorry :goblin_cry: )
Example icons:
icons_15143_btn.jpg

Level 5
k here are some:

1. make one from a skele mage file i will post, the icon should have the front of its face.

2. single headed ogre magi, same as above 100% ^^^^

3. same thing for a skeletal warrior's icon

Attachments

• OgreOneHeadedMagi.mdx
    106.5 KB · Views: 52
  • SkeletonMage1.mdx
    134.2 KB · Views: 76
Level 49
Here is my request (I Hope is not hard):

Icon description: Armed to the teeth (example icon will tell you everything about it, only a little medieval): "armors and weapons all gathered for your troops to use, General"
Icon color-scheme: Blue
Example icons:
icons_6957_btn.jpg

Icon description: Westernmarian Battlearmor Upgrade (just your BTNgiant03 with armor :goblin_yeah: ok) (three Variants): "Liked our new armors sir"
Icon color-scheme: Upgrade 1: Blue, Upgrade 2: Orange, Upgrade 3: Dark Grey and Gold
Example icons:
icons_15143_btn.jpg
about first - im interested, but if you mean "medieval" and "armed to the teeth" you should lil more explain.
About second - i will easy do, but explain a little - what type of armor u need? Mean - shiny paladin, barbarian, or chainmail? Or maybe space-marine?

2Deathforge -
I have no model editor - so, make few screenshots. Also there is a lot of ogre and skeleton unit icons in HWS icon section. Closely to reject ur request.

Level 12
about first - im interested, but if you mean "medieval" and "armed to the teeth" you should lil more explain.
About second - i will easy do, but explain a little - what type of armor u need? Mean - shiny paladin, barbarian, or chainmail? Or maybe space-marine?

First - Military Troops, In face of defeat, they should rearm themselves with new equipment, like new armor and weapons.
They should need new equipments like new armor and weapons quickly. in my map: when the player clicks the Armed to the Teeth Upgrade, it upgrades the basic melee infantry and the Archer to a more upgraded versions like the Troll Beserker Upgrade.
Second - From chainmail, to a Normal Armor, To the Shiny Paladin ^^ and no space marine for my map is medieval warcraft style

Level 49
First - Military Troops, In face of defeat, they should rearm themselves with new equipment, like new armor and weapons.
They should need new equipments like new armor and weapons quickly. in my map: when the player clicks the Armed to the Teeth Upgrade, it upgrades the basic melee infantry and the Archer to a more upgraded versions like the Troll Beserker Upgrade.
with the second everything is OK, ill make it.

About first - what u think should be imaged on the icon? Bows and arrows? Random weapons? What? Actualy i understand that i should make some "quick upgrade" icon for archer and ranger (dwarven?), but what should i image, what is your opinion? :)

Level 12
with the second everything is OK, ill make it.

About first - what u think should be imaged on the icon? Bows and arrows? Random weapons? What? Actualy i understand that i should make some "quick upgrade" icon for archer and ranger (dwarven?), but what should i image, what is your opinion? :)

SR-icon-armor-SteelPlateArmor.png

SR-icon-weapon-SteelArrows.png

SR-icon-weapon-SteelSword.png

SR-icon-weapon-Hunting_Bow.png

Here are the base images ^^

Level 49
Here are the base images ^^

working on. Today i will post results (in next ~14 hours) :) Have a session, so, lack of time.

Not usual? For example?

Something that cannot be replaced with already existen icons.
Some skeleton can easy use other skeleton icon. But skeleton with eyepatch, horns and pieces of meat needs new icon aswell. Or at least edited classic one.

Level 23
Do you make icons to replace the old attribute icons?

Icon Description:
Agility:A hand holding a bow and instead of lines (In the example icons), the hands would be surrounded by a green aura or something.
Strength:A hand holding a mace and instead of lines (In the example icons), the hands would be surrounded by ared / brownish aura.
Intelligence:A hand holding a wand and instead of lines (In the example icons), the hands would be surrounded by a blue aura.
Icon Color-scheme:
Project Link:
Example Icons
Agility:Mostly green.
Strength:Mostly red.
Intelligence:Mostly blue.
Heroes Lore : ZERO
Agility
Strength
Intelligence

Last edited:
Level 8