• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request Template

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Ok, since nobody seems to be reading the stikys, I'd like to propose something: We sticky this thread as the main request, and everybody must follow the rules of it, or have their topic locked/deleted. I'm sick and tired of seeing the request forum flooded by stupid requests, I say we put a stop to it, now to the rules:

1. Do NOT request something that's already been done, thoroughly search for it before requesting, and if by chance you miss it, and you post your request anyway, then some one comes along and tells you it's in the d/l section, do NOT ask for a link, you know it's there, so go find it!

2. Do NOT make multiple requests of the same thing/or slightly varied things. People will see the first topic, if they feel like reading it they will, if they see 3 other topics about the same thing, this will only discourage them from reading it. Catch my drift?

3. When making a request, give DETAILS, I recently received a pm from someone who wanted warcraft characters with guns. What kind of guns? Any references? Nothing! That's it! Needless to say, I didn't do it.

4. Follow the REQUEST TEMPLATE. This is the important part, when posting a request, include the following details:

For Models: Give a description of how you'd like your model to look, provide concepts if possible, describe animations (if required), describe how you'd like the skin to look (if required), and generally anything else that will make it easier on the creator of your request.

MORE INFO COMING TOMMOROW. I have to go to bed, hopefully Mecheon reads this before it's lost in the flood of requests...

Status
Not open for further replies.