• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

=+=Model workshop=+=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Okay, I'll accept them.
If you need the monsters, I got 'em.
Thanks! Well I really dont need the monsters. Just a base model for the wyverns. Preferably a bird and a flying wyvern. Or maybe also a psuedowyvern.

I'll take requests 1 & 3, but only if you supply the custom textures.
Well Peper said he will make it. Also, I cant texture. For the treasure chests though, you may use in-game. But maybe you could just make them look better.

Are you making monster hunter :eek:?
Check my sig and you will know.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Type:unit, bloodlord mandokir
Refrence Pic:
b85rtw.jpg

Other:weapon is not neede to be added
Texture:any

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

guys i need a lot of models for my map you can see just the picture in my signature for now when we got the alpha version than there will be Description and others stuff like videos,screenshots from game and if your interested.. pm me...

We only take properly filled out requests, a post like that probably won't be looked at.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

yes but i wanted to tell that i need to much models so do you want to make the models for my map im sure it will be hit...

We take requests here, not posts saying "I need models, you make nao". Also you can't say that your map will be a hit until it is finished, just about everyone thinks their map is the best thing since bread was invented. (For reference go look at the pending pages in the maps section.)

As Bugz and I said, make a proper request and then maybe some of your models will be made.

Level 6
Campaign Background

Type: Scratch
Category: Campaign Background?
Reference Pict:
warchasers.png

Texture: Any
Other: If you can make these units: Archer, Tauren, Captain and Skull Mage (These must are seeing the screen.)

Thanks if you do. (+rep)

Last edited:

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Marsal's grape vine request is finished, it would look a lot better if the custom texture was supplied. But I kind of winged it with the textures, it was also a bit of a learning experience trying to make the leaves transparent... Anyways Heres a pic and the model.

If it needs to be edited at all just post below.

Hi, I have not time and other day I upload a Image.
Type: ....Scratch
Category: .....Campaign BackGround?
Reference Pict: Other day, wait me.
Texture: Any
Other: If you can make these units: Archer, Tauren, Captain and Skull Mage (These must are seeing the screen.

Thanks if you do. (+rep)

FYI that request is massive, OFC making it is easy but animating multiple units, effects, backgrounds, and then trying to get all the lighting done properly... (Whoever accepts it, I can help a bit. I've made one before)

Attachments

• grapevine.png
    grapevine.png
    187.4 KB · Views: 82
  • Grape Vine.mdx
    13 KB · Views: 40
Level 7
New Request: Animated Wall

Request Form said:
Type: Scratch OR Edit
Category: Doodad/Destructible
Refrence Pic: Here, have an MSPaint. Don't mind the scale.
Other: An animated wall for use in dungeons. Not sure how tall it should be. Maybe two blizzard cliffs tall for general use? It needs a Birth (rising up), a Stand (up), Stand Hit (Dust and bits of rock flying off, optional), a Death (crumbling, optional), and a Death Alternate (Going back down). Feel free to make it as fancy or simple as you want.
Texture: Blizzard Cliffs (Which would probably mean a Replaceable Texture ID).
Feel free to put this on the back burner if you want, it's not needed quite yet. I can guarantee its use in a map, but I cannot yet guarantee the map's completion. (I'm still setting up the skeleton, you know?)

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

No, from what the request says he wants a fully 3d animated Campaign Screen. That means you need to create the model, animate each unit on screen, animate the background, add the particle emmiters, add lighting, etc...

They are very hard to make =/

Level 16
Marsal's grape vine request is finished, it would look a lot better if the custom texture was supplied. But I kind of winged it with the textures, it was also a bit of a learning experience trying to make the leaves transparent... Anyways Heres a pic and the model.

If it needs to be edited at all just post below.

FYI that request is massive, OFC making it is easy but animating multiple units, effects, backgrounds, and then trying to get all the lighting done properly... (Whoever accepts it, I can help a bit. I've made one before)

No offense but now it's very weird. Not because of the skin, because of the structure of the grape vine. Now I'm searhing for a fine texture.

Also, Rysnt my other request is still there. When will it taken?

Level 9
I am sorry but i see that my request is still even in the pending list so i would like to withdraw my request, you don't have to make mine any longer. I am sorry if i offended you or something but it's just too much waiting and i already found a model anyway.

Level 11
So i need you to make me models for WC3 you know my map its AoS map and its Star Wars.So i need this models to be made for now:

Obi - wan (here picture for you to see how to make him) http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Obi-...2&tbnw=151&start=0&ndsp=14&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:0

Anakin Skywalker - Picture:http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Anak...53&tbnw=94&start=0&ndsp=14&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0

Evil:

Count Dooku : http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Coun...tart=0&ndsp=14&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0&tx=45&ty=51

Asajj Ventress: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Asaj...1&tbnw=140&start=0&ndsp=13&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:0

Level 26
Type: Scratch
Category: Unit, Hero
Refrence Pic: My Avatar?.
Other: You know, same animations as the C&C4.
Texture: Custom.

That's C&C 3. Tiberium Wars, not the fourth game. Every single true fan of the franchise know that the fourth game is a rape to the series and nothing of value came out of it. All wallpapers/backgrounds are always from Tiberium Wars, the third game. I just thought that needed to be said. It's the common footsoldier of the blackhand branch of the NOD organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.