• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

=+=Model workshop=+=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Level 4
REQUEST
Type: Unit (based on a villager)
ReferencePic: --

Other: im making an orpg map (for a very long time) with own inventory system. i have lots of attachment models, but really very small amount of unarmed models these attachments (especially armor) should fit. id like to get suitable models for mage, rogue and archer, with proper anims, on which items designed for a villager (for example these - by Kitabatake) would be looking nice.

ive seen orpg models @ this site, but attachments like armor or a helm look awful on them.

Texture: --

Level 4
rysnt11, look at these rpg models - by Tenebrae. Their sizes dont let most armor and helm attachments for villager fit properly and anims are not so good. i need models of this kind, but with a bit better anims and on which items for a villager will look well.

if you could fix these (maybe changing position of attachment points), this would be nice too.

Level 2
I have a model request I need a farmer model or a harvest moon guy model can anyone help please +rep I can't post a the image because I'm using my phone search on google images harvest moon and it would bring a a guy dressed in blue clothes that's the model I need so please help

Level 22
I have a model request I need a farmer model or a harvest moon guy model can anyone help please +rep I can't post a the image because I'm using my phone search on google images harvest moon and it would bring a a guy dressed in blue clothes that's the model I need so please help

Guy dressed in blue cap, exactly. Accepted.

Level 4
umm rysnt11. About villager - I have read last posts and according to "defiled" post you said you will re-wrap the villager 225 anim. You are making it and I asked you to do dwarf a little fuller, and elf a little taller, right? They are needed for my races. And then, armor should fit them too. For a dwarf - if he will be fuller - it's no problem. Because I can resize model self. Just make it a "little" fuller, please )) Good Luck...

Level 2
Yes he is supposed to be helping me but ... The post on the other page he told what model creating he is buzy on and he didn't include mine if I'm not mistaken.....?

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

=P I'm on almost 24/7, well at least until school starts up.

Level 2
Well the time is different for me when its late for you guys its early for me the time for me right now while I'm sending this message is 6:32

Level 3
I was wondering, would it be at all possible to create a pack of new units? Like, just a small to medium pack of custom and/or edited units to fit a certain theme? I want to try my hand at making a themed map with appropriate units but I'd like to know if this is possible first.

Level 3
Awesome! Alright, I know my rep isn't the best and my last map wasn't anything great, due to me being not very creative, but I really want to give it one more go just to see if I can make something fun.

Type: Scratch I guess. Possibly a simple edit of some in-game units. Not sure about that though.
Unit: Basically, I would like just enough units to fill out a full* pirate themed race. If hero's could be modeled as well, that would be even better but I guess it wouldn't be required.
Texture: Any I guess would be the best option.
Reference: I don't actually have a reference picture but anything "piraty" would work.

*I'd say full would be something like a couple base melee/ranged units, an advanced melee unit, special sea faring units (like a foot man riding a serpent, just geared more towards the theme or something with waterwalking/swimming like the naga), a couple of caster units, and a hero unit or two to fill out that role.

I'm hope I'm not asking for too much here. Please let me know if I am.

Level 22
Awesome! Alright, I know my rep isn't the best and my last map wasn't anything great, due to me being not very creative, but I really want to give it one more go just to see if I can make something fun.

Type: Scratch I guess. Possibly a simple edit of some in-game units. Not sure about that though.
Unit: Basically, I would like just enough units to fill out a full* pirate themed race. If hero's could be modeled as well, that would be even better but I guess it wouldn't be required.
Texture: Any I guess would be the best option.
Reference: I don't actually have a reference picture but anything "piraty" would work.

*I'd say full would be something like a couple base melee/ranged units, an advanced melee unit, special sea faring units (like a foot man riding a serpent, just geared more towards the theme or something with waterwalking/swimming like the naga), a couple of caster units, and a hero unit or two to fill out that role.

I'm hope I'm not asking for too much here. Please let me know if I am.

Accepted, pirate somelike Jack Sparrow lol?

Level 2
guys i have another request could you create a Priest for me like a person in black with a bible in his hand (Christian Priest) if its possible i will + rep i know it would take time since i have 2 requests

Status
Not open for further replies.