• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

MasterHaosis Stuff

Level 15
Did you do an Invisible Man one yet?
He already did... it's right here.
to_clue.gif

Level 35
@Bleeq thank you for your interest here! :cgrin:
I only just learned of this thread, it's a real treasure trove. Good to see you're back into modelling again, MH <3

Wazzzzzzzzzzzz :cgrin:
I am glad to see you here man, and thank you! Yeah I was back shortly, but I got a job meanwhile, so it takes me a lot of time, I am not working on this last period.

Level 35
~NEW DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE!~
Hello gentlemen! I hope you did not forget about this thread because this thread did not forget about you after all :cgrin:
After months due to my real life and job, new download coming. Monster Pack 7!
And even pack 8 is ready, you will get it these days.
In this pack you get Dead Pirate, Medusa Gorgon, Spider Woman and Tribal Shaman :cgrin:
(three monsters in this pack are in tropical waters this time, suitable for Sunken Ruins)
0.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Credits: Dead Pirate - HerrDave; Gorgon Medusa - Moy aka ~Nighmare; Tribal Shaman - ironmaider; Spider Woman - Red XIII

Dead Pirate - I used Herr Dave's model, changed skin to be undead, team colored clothes made to be green and I added new team colored pats, and changed anim effects.
Gorgon Medusa - I used Moy (~Nightmare) skin for Naga Siren, I took some parts of it, adapted to sea witch hero, added team color and got this character.
Tribal Shaman - That is Witch Doctor from iron maiden, I changed skin from blue to human one (as this is human evil version) and added team colored parts.
Spider Woman - That is Crypt Fiend Alpha, I adapted it to woman version.

Thats it, here is the download

Attachments

• MonsterPack7.rar
    2.1 MB · Views: 13
  • 1714147765452.png
    1714147765452.png
    416.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 1714147777091.png
    1714147777091.png
    416.2 KB · Views: 2
Level 19
Hello gentlemen! I hope you did not forget about this thread because this thread did not forget about you after all :cgrin:
In this pack you get Dead Pirate, Medusa Gorgon, Spider Woman and Tribal Shaman :cgrin:
(three monsters in this pack are in tropical waters this time, suitable for Sunken Ruins)
View attachment 470693
View attachment 470694
View attachment 470695
View attachment 470696
View attachment 470697
Credits: Dead Pirate - HerrDave; Gorgon Medusa - Moy aka ~Nighmare; Tribal Shaman - ironmaider; Spider Woman - Red XIII

Dead Pirate - I used Herr Dave's model, changed skin to be undead, team colored clothes made to be green and I added new team colored pats, and changed anim effects.
Gorgon Medusa - I used Moy (~Nightmare) skin for Naga Siren, I took some parts of it, adapted to sea witch hero, added team color and got this character.
Tribal Shaman - That is Witch Doctor from iron maiden, I changed skin from blue to human one (as this is human evil version) and added team colored parts.

Nice idea and models my little demon;)

Level 31
View attachment 470693
View attachment 470694
View attachment 470695
View attachment 470696
View attachment 470697

I was looking for a medusa for so long, thank you)

Level 35
I was looking for a medusa for so long, thank you)

Hey! Thank you for commenting here in my thread and I am glad that you like it! Cause its my birthday tomorrow you may get this weekend a new pack as a from me. MasterHaosis always want to gift people with some monsters haha!

Level 35
Greetings gentlemen! As promised, MasterHaosis Monster Factory Company presents to you Monster Pack 8: Evil Tree, Evil Wizard, Phantom Rider and Mutant Gangster :cgrin:

0.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Credits: Evil Tree - HerrDave; Evil Wizard - loktar; Phantom Rider - olofmoleman; Mutant Gangster - Em!, glasses - imforfun

Evil Tree - I got an idea to use that large LOTR tree from HerrDave and adapt it to the evil version.
Evil Wizard - loktar did a wizard variation, and I adapted it to the dark version
Phantom Rider - I used an old Nazgul Rider, changed its skin to all black instead of indigo, added team color and added different spell effect.
Mutant Ganster - I used Em! Ghoul Gunslinger, changed clothes to black, changed texture from zombie to mutant and added goggles
Here is .rar file:

Attachments

• MonsterPack8.rar
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
Level 35
MY GENTLEMEN! THE WITCHING HOUR 2 IS HERE! :cgrin:
@Em! and I have been working and brainstorming about witches the last few days (As Em! made an amazing ghost, he showed me an unfinished version of Witch, I got an idea that it should be finished and released), and once he finished and uploaded his version, I just made three variations of it. Here in Hive we do not have enough witches.
Now, you get three variations, one is in black clothes with a green face, the second is in brown clothes with blusih face and the third version is in red clothes with a human face. :cgrin:
They are perfect for Undead, forested areas and Halloween-themed maps.

0.png

1.png

Dont forget to credit Em! as well.
Here is .rar file:

Attachments

• NewWitchPack.rar
    948.7 KB · Views: 9
Level 19
MY GENTLEMEN! THE WITCHING HOUR 2 IS HERE! :cgrin:
@Em! and I have been working and brainstorming about witches the last few days (As Em! made an amazing ghost, he showed me an unfinished version of Witch, I got an idea that it should be finished and released), and once he finished and uploaded his version, I just made three variations of it. Here in Hive we do not have enough witches.
Now, you get three variations, one is in black clothes with a green face, the second is in brown clothes with blusih face and the third version is in red clothes with a human face. :cgrin:
They are perfect for Undead, forested areas and Halloween-themed maps.

View attachment 471058
View attachment 471059
Dont forget to credit Em! as well.
Here is .rar file:
These witches clearly ate only children (from cookies (no!).

Level 21
Very fitting witch for SD graphics!
Can you make a version with Gul'dan animations?
Or add a dedicated staff animation (spell or attack).

edit: Nevermind! You already made such a model on page 1. :thumbs_up:

Level 35
Hmm. IMHO, if you don't want to upload them in Models, the thread should be organized, adding links in the first/opening post to each model post so that none would be lost in myriads of posts in the thread which would also ease people browsing like crazy page by page.
So you think the thread is good enough that people will search for models more... Well, initially I did not plan it to be big, just smaller, but at the end, here we are at the fourth page. Maybe soon I should get on the job to organize it.
If any suggestions are accepted . (i think community might benefit from a variety of human units in Brettonian style)
Can be based on various @HerrDave models, Knights that could work really nice as a base for a Bretonnian Knight
And source 1 + source 2 + source 3 for units ideas.
Oh that is one heavy fantasy stuff. I saw that link, like some book or something. Not bad. But if you noticed already almost all the stuff I edited or adapted are monsters, especially classical ones that we do not have much or at all. I am focused more on horror rather than knights and medieval stuff.