• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Johnwar's Models Discussion

Level 59
ForsakenJuggernautWIP.png

WIP image of the next forsaken model that is coming.

Level 50
Amazing pair of models, great job as always!
May I suggest making an alternate unit and hero version based on the hero dark ranger from reforged, as in this image.
View attachment 441411

Level 59
ShatteredHandGrunt.png
ShatteredHandGruntA.png

I'm releasing these shattered hand grunts that I made some time ago. As you know I'm barely active these days because of the problems with my life and so it is hard for me now to create models since I am doing other things in real life. I do hope that one day I get to create more models to share with you.

For those who want to use any of my models I am giving you my full permission to edit and/or upload it, so don't bother messaging me asking for permission as long as you will give proper credits.

Also please consider donating as it will definitely help me a lot with the problems I am having. Paypal JohnwarWC3

Attachments

• ShatteredHandGruntAV2.mdx
    142.9 KB · Views: 27
  • ShatteredHandWolfrider.blp
    106 KB · Views: 29
  • ShatteredHandGruntV2.mdx
    163.4 KB · Views: 31
Level 59
DefiasBandit.png
DefiasBanditFemale.png
Hogger.png
HoggerTC.png

I'm also releasing these models that we're commissioned by 'Detheroc' in discord, but he didn't pay me so here you go. He paid for Hogger as his first commission a long time ago but I'm releasing it as well since he scammed me with his latest request.

Attachments

• HoggerTCV2.mdx
    191 KB · Views: 21
  • HoggerV2.mdx
    191 KB · Views: 18
  • DefiasBanditWoman.mdx
    110.3 KB · Views: 24
  • DefiasBandit.mdx
    119.5 KB · Views: 23
Level 17
I'm also releasing these models that we're commissioned by 'Detheroc' in discord, but he didn't pay me so here you go. He paid for Hogger as his first commission a long time ago but I'm releasing it as well since he scammed me with his latest request
yes he, Tomko and sire denathrius is trio nasty scamers,

Level 12
View attachment 469295
Made this Re-Classic of Jennalla Deemspring as part of a commission.
This is a great model, but it seems she has a undead ranger death sound effect, so I changed it. I also split face and hair geosets so you could use whatever texture is compatible with them (villager woman, jaina, sorceress, sylvanas, beta ranger, dark ranger, shandris). And made missiles models for her. Hope you don't mind.

Attachments

• JennallaDeemspringAV2.zip
    145.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Level 38
View attachment 469613
Here is a WIP for the Re-Classic of the High Elf Priest.
Now look at that, nice job. Even thought I would maybe choose other texture for that belt canvas, maybe same as cloak. Btw, does cloak have blood priest texture? Because if so, it is really nice combination of textures, combining priest and elf villiger light and grey textures with darker blood priest, and I am pissed on myself I did not come with something like that earlier.

Level 59
Now look at that, nice job. Even thought I would maybe choose other texture for that belt canvas, maybe same as cloak. Btw, does cloak have blood priest texture? Because if so, it is really nice combination of textures, combining priest and elf villiger light and grey textures with darker blood priest, and I am pissed on myself I did not come with that earlier.
This is still a WIP (Work in progress) so things will change and it is not final. Also yes I combined the blood elf priest texture with the high elf one.

Level 59
HEPriest.png
HEPriestA.png
HEPriestB.png
BEPriest.png
BEPriestA.png
BEPriestB.png

Here they are both High Elf and Blood Elf version of the Priest. The blood elf one uses custom texture/skin, I recolored the Elf Villager Woman so now we have a BE villager woman too. I do plan on adding additional animations from the footman so he can use his staff to attack but these normal ones should be suffice for now. Also the new models that I uploaded are commissioned as I still have problems so don't expect another re-classic model unless someone will commission me to do it. Have fun with the models.

Edit: I fixed the color of the crystals in the blood elf priests

Attachments

• HighElfPriestV2.mdx
    208 KB · Views: 33
  • HighElfPriestBV2.mdx
    208.9 KB · Views: 33
  • HighElfPriestAV2.mdx
    208.2 KB · Views: 32
  • BloodElfVillagerWoman.blp
    73.5 KB · Views: 33
  • BloodElfPriestAV2.mdx
    208.3 KB · Views: 15
  • BloodElfPriestBV2.mdx
    209 KB · Views: 13
  • BloodElfPriestV2.mdx
    208 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Level 12

Here they are both High Elf and Blood Elf version of the Priest. The blood elf one uses custom texture/skin, I recolored the Elf Villager Woman so now we have a BE villager woman too. I do plan on adding additional animations from the footman so he can use his staff to attack but these normal ones should be suffice for now. Also the new models that I uploaded are commissioned as I still have problems so don't expect another re-classic model unless someone will commission me to do it. Have fun with the models.
@johnwar your out doing your self all the models your doing are beautiful if i hed the money i eould have commissioned you to remodel most of the models in the game.You're making such high quality models and deserve praises for your great work .

p.s. Will you officially release the models on the site ?
and as for the priests models think you can make a mage verstion ? (only if you want i understand that its a hard work and that completely understandable if you say no)

Level 17
Nice models bro;)

Nyctaeus

Hosted Project: W3E
Level 18

Love the detail, the staff and overall quality. Kickass job, man!

Level 7

Small error I noticed on the blood elf versions. When the priest goes into his idle animation planting the staff into the ground and praying, the coloration on the staff changes to having the blue crystals of the high elf version.

Level 59
Small error I noticed on the blood elf versions. When the priest goes into his idle animation planting the staff into the ground and praying, the coloration on the staff changes to having the blue crystals of the high elf version.
Thanks for noticing, I forgot to change the color I'll fix it now.

Level 3
I love the Lord Garithos model, but I prefer it like WIP 1with the different shield, WIP 2's shield differs from the gold color of horse's armor and shields. If you can give us a version 2 of Garithos with the previous shield in the future, please.
View attachment 469564
Here he is, but I will not be uploading this and my other models to the model section yet.
Shield similar to the model.
Screenshot_20240420-162929-1.jpg

Level 59
HEArcher.png
HEArcherA.png
BEArcher.png
BEArcherA.png
High Elf Archer and Blood Elf Archer. I've also added a version with a cape. The arrow missile is the same as the night elf archer.

Attachments

• BloodElfArcherAV2.mdx
    235.4 KB · Views: 22
  • BloodElfArcherV2.mdx
    233.3 KB · Views: 19
  • BloodElfVillagerWoman.blp
    73.5 KB · Views: 19
  • HighElfArcherAV2.mdx
    235.4 KB · Views: 20
  • HighElfArcherV2.mdx
    233.3 KB · Views: 17