Hero_Dwarven Ramrider

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
A fine dwarven ramrider model, something our database missed a long time now.

Made the axe/hellbard longer, edited the head of the ram and changed the texture of the horns.

Keywords:
dwarven, ram, ramrider, hero, badass,
Contents

Hero_Dwarven Ramrider (Model)

Hero_Dwarven Ramrider (Model)

Reviews
20:36, 18th Nov 2012 -Grendel: great concept. not the typical dwarf models seen uploaded here. though i would like to mention some flaws, its just minor though: -the head goes in line with his chest during the walk animation. not very noticeable...

M

20:36, 18th Nov 2012
-Grendel: great concept. not the typical dwarf models seen uploaded here. though i would like to mention some flaws, its just minor though:
-the head goes in line with his chest during the walk animation.
not very noticeable in-game though.
-the ram could've used more changes. like, some armor etc.
all in all, its a great model. very much useful for mapmakers. great low filesize too. approved!

Level 4
Well a hammer would fit a bit more in my opinion or a bigger axe because Dwarf are strong ! 5/5

Level 41
Thanks for the critics.

@The mentioned flaws, the bones of this guy are just horrible. Really. It took me a week to get him rigged so it looked halfway good, but as already mentioned he still fucks up in death and walk animation, luckily not that noticeable in ingame.
I might give him another weapon, I'll see how it looks. And i see if I can find a better texture for the horns.