• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Riders please :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I just need two riders for my army. An rider Dwarf and an Orc.
- Dwarf: the dwarf can use this mount (Hero_Dwarven Ramrider), but i need an Mountain King mounted, can do? :/ but the Ram is this..
- Orc: the orc i need an normal War3 Grunt, mounted in an normal War3 Timber Wolf just this.

The Orc grunt mounted in timber wolf i dont need so much... But the Dwarf mountain king mounted in this Ram i need so much ;-; (but need is an mountain king model),

PS: the Dwarf dont need has the all animation of the mountain king or like if this is so much hard if do (examplo avatar, spell slam, attack slam.. etc), can be an simples model in animations like an Knight for exemple, but with an mountain king mounted in an ram. And other an Orc mounted in an timber wolf.

Level 8
oh thank you for helping me with the Mounted Grunt, just what I needed ^.^

..domeone could also help me with the model of Mountain King mounted? :'(
It may even be on a horse War3 Knight, to facilitate your work more.
Only needs to be 1 "Mountain King" mounted in an: Horse / Ram (whatever..)

Status
Not open for further replies.