• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wyvern Models Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Wc3:WoW will be implementing a Flight Path system which will allow the player's character to mount a Gryphon/Wyvern and fly to a fixed destination. While in flight, their character will actually be visible on the flying mount. HOWEVER... this cannot be done with the regular Wyvern model.

What I need is someone to edit the Wyvern Rider - the actual rider - and pretty much replace him with another character. Here is the following riders we'll need to be riding Wyverns: Same old models in the WarCraft III MPQ. So there's no need at all for custom textures. In fact, I'd really appreciate it if you did use in-game textures and no custom textures at all! But if you must, that's alright.

If you also want to help with making gryphon riders, we'll need the riders to be on a gryphon:
  • Villager Male (the tan shirt one)
  • Demonhunter
  • Mountain King
  • Don't need a Gnome one since... well... that'll be the last race we work on anyway
All riders must be unarmed. However, you must add the following attachment points ONLY to the rider, not the mount:
  • Head
  • Back
  • Right Hand
  • Left Hand
  • Chest
  • Left Shoulder
  • Right Shoulder
  • Origin
  • Overhead
I think that's all of them. Origin and Overhead are not required, but appreciated if you added them anyway. I know this job sounds a bit big for a request, but I have no where else to turn to, to be honest. Your help is tremendously appreciated and I hope someone gets at least the Orc, Tauren, and Troll ones done. The Alliance aren't totally needed yet, but its never too soon to prepare early. :grin:

Credit will be given, of course.

~Craka_J

Status
Not open for further replies.