• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting a Orc Rifleman (Grunt with dwarf rifleman's anim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
If someone could please take the orc grunt model and give him the dwarf rifleman's animations, and rifle, and also remove the grunt's axe and take the axe of Grom Hellscream and put it on the back of the grunt like if it were in a sling. And also but least important, replace the grunt's head with that of the Wolf rider. Thanks to anyone that would do this. Credit will be given on the campaign credits.

Level 1
Me and Grimtak are working on a project. A single player campaign,and we would like it if someone could help us out by making this model(geomerge/mdl edit) Grimtak just described.In fact the character this model would be representing is the main character of the story. If anyone would be kind enough to do this, we would be very gratefull. Credit would be given.

P.S Both of us has tried Oinkerwinkle's programs, but with no success.

Level 1
Well first I tried to do the animation transfer except it was Dwarf rifleman's animations to the orc warlock, it actually worked exept a few errors, but with the vertex edit i could not get rid of his staff. The main problem now is that I nor AndyTheGreat get any of Oinkerwinkle's programs to work, because of missing files and such, which I think the latest version of Warcraft 3 messed up.
Now I don't even have any of the programs anymore.And I don't even want to think about the geomerge part.

Status
Not open for further replies.