• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MasterHaosis Stuff

Level 11
~NEW DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE!~
Gentlemen! I have been working on two packs already. Monster Packs 2 and 3, but now you will get a second part.
In this pack, MasterHaosis Monster Factory Company presents to you Grave Robber, Frankenstein, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde :cgrin:
View attachment 442996
View attachment 442997
View attachment 442998
View attachment 442999
View attachment 443000
Credits: Grave Robber base - Skipper , hats - stan0033 , Frankenstein skin base - Just_Spectating , suit base - yakonshus
Grave Robber is an adapted and edited old watcher model. I added to him shovel, coffin and team color
Frankenstein is a very old skin from 2004. I adapted it and added team color to the model.
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde got adapted suit, hat and they share one skin.
There are two custom skins in the pack, just remove war3imported stuff, the paths should be DrJekyll.blp and Frankenstein.blp
Here is .rar file:
I'll definetly be making a Universal Monsters map with this.

Level 15
Gentlemen! I have been working on two packs already. Monster Packs 2 and 3, but now you will get a second part.
In this pack, MasterHaosis Monster Factory Company presents to you Grave Robber, Frankenstein, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde :cgrin:

Level 34
My gentlemen thank you as always for liking my work! haosis blesses you :cgrin:
Be prepared for a new pack, coming very soon!
I'll definetly be making a Universal Monsters map with this.
Hey, yeah, I was also focused on those classic monsters. Check out the whole thread, the previous page and you will see a Invisible Man, Phantom of the Opera and other creatures as well. More will come.
Very litteral interpretation of grave robbing :gg:
haha yeah, I am glad you like it. I found that model and saw it as a perfect candidate to be repurposed. He has a small grave on the back, and dirty shovel and that lantern to better see what to dig hahaha! He could be that assistant from movies, to rob body parts for experiments

Level 34
As promised, new pack is ready for you. MasterHaosis Monster Factory Company created for you Dr. Caligari, Hunchback, Red Death and Woman In Black. :cgrin:
0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Credits: Dr Caligari base - Skipper , glasses - stan0033 / Hunchback skin base - Just_Spectating / Woman in black skin base - Mr. Goblin / Red Death base - Dan Van Ohllus
Dr. Caligari - classical ,,monster" despite being human. The mad psychiatrist that used psychic tricks to make his somnambulist committing murders for him. Great unit for charm/mind control and other psycho based abilities.
Hunchback - I got an idea to use this frankenstein's skin as base because it has a hunch already. Then I adapted it and added team color. The model is big, it needs to be scalled down in WE.
Woman in Black - another ghost-type unit, except this one is not white, it is dark instead.
Red Death - A Grim Reaper version but in red robe and with staff instead of scythe. There is an old book and movies about ,,Mask of Red Death", a character that caused some deadly plague. Also, there are many phantom of the opera adaptations where he mask himself as Red Death Costume. There were also other characters like this, so this is also good old classical character. It has team color parts, not everzthing is red.

Thats it, here is .rar file:

Attachments

• MonsterPack3.rar
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
Level 34
I love the Dr Caligari face, but the body doesn't match at all and its texture is very plain-looking. Maybe the druid of the talon or some other slim model would fit better with the emaciated face
Well, the character is all black and fat, I tried to make it match original as much I can
Werner-Krauss-The-Cabinet-of-Dr-Caligari.jpg

Level 20
After checking, I was thinking of that guy (Cesare):
Das_Cabinet_des_Dr._Caligari_-_Conrad_Veidt_(Cesare)_-_photo_Franz_Xaver_Setzer.jpg

I hadn't realized it was a case of Frankenstein : the eponymous doctor is less famous than another character.

I think the peasant with a blonde/white beard and arthas hair would work for the good doctor

Are you gonna make a Nosferatu or Dr Mabuse next ? Maybe even the robot from Metropolis ? It's nice to see those old movies can still inspire people

Level 34
After checking, I was thinking of that guy (Cesare):
Yes, he is mind controlled slave of Dr. Caligari
I hadn't realized it was a case of Frankenstein : the eponymous doctor is less famous than another character.
Well, it was popular theme back then in black and white, and even later movies, a mad doctor/scientist doing evil. You would be surprised how many of them are like that in those movies, not just Caligari and Frankenstein.
Are you gonna make a Nosferatu or Dr Mabuse next ? Maybe even the robot from Metropolis ? It's nice to see those old movies can still inspire people
Well, regarding Nosferatu, people already made various vampires that look like this one. I am not interested in Dr. mabuse because there is nothing specific ,,model like" features that I can make, he looks quite ,,regular" like other people. Regarding Maria from Metropolis, yeah I though of her a few times but that is challenging to me cause I do not know on what model I should base her and how to adapt it.

Level 34
~NEW DOWNLOAD!~
Hello gentlemen! MasterHaosis Monster Factory Company presents to you Monster Pack 4! Classic monsters. In this pack you will get Ghost and Wraith, Devil and Werewolf :cgrin:
0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Credits:
Ghost and Wraith base by Callahan
Werewolf base by icewolf055
Devil skin base by b17rider

I tried to make ghosts classical as much I could with skeleton faces, devil got black beard, yellow eyes and devil pitchfork, and werewolf with dark brown skin.
The path of devil and werewolf is without wa3imported stuff, just remove it, and it should be Devil.blp and Werewolf.blp
Here is .rar file:

Attachments

• MonsterPack4.rar
    1.3 MB · Views: 25
Level 18
~NEW DOWNLOAD!~
Hello gentlemen! MasterHaosis Monster Factory Company presents to you Monster Pack 4! Classic monsters. In this pack you will get Ghost and Wraith, Devil and Werewolf :cgrin:
View attachment 444513
View attachment 444514
View attachment 444515
View attachment 444516
View attachment 444517
Credits:
Ghost and Wraith base by Callahan
Werewolf base by icewolf055
Devil skin base by b17rider

I tried to make ghosts classical as much I could with skeleton faces, devil got black beard, yellow eyes and devil pitchfork, and werewolf with dark brown skin.
The path of devil and werewolf is without wa3imported stuff, just remove it, and it should be Devil.blp and Werewolf.blp
Here is .rar file:
Why didn't I get a notification!?I missed 2 packs!!!I accidentally looked in on you and here are new packs!All models are terrible (in a good way) :).I wish the gatekeeper of hell 1000 years of torment of his victims.Haha:)
EDit:the joke failed:(. I wanted to write so that your enemies suffer and not vice versa.Just English is not my language. sorry pls:)

Last edited:
Level 15
As promised, new pack is ready for you. MasterHaosis Monster Factory Company created for you Dr. Caligari, Hunchback, Red Death and Woman In Black. :cgrin:
The woman in black... the first thing that came to my mind after reading was something like this... until I realized she was a ghost-like being.
meninblack4-160848-1280x0.png

Men-in-Black-Agent-L.jpg

I really liked the hunchback... and using the mountain giant was an excellent choice... and what a nice spiffy outfit! Man, doesn't the big guy remind you of this "palooka"?
lurch.jpg

"You rang?"

And speaking of hunchback, I have a hunch that something funny will be shown below (sorry couldn't help it)...
2ggx96.jpg

342.jpg

2ysnuc.jpg

The red death... well, if anyone says they're supposed to wear black robes instead of the red ones, I bet he'd say something like this...
latest

"Well, how many grim reapers have you met before, mate? What am I supposed to look like?"

~NEW DOWNLOAD!~
The devil and the werewolf look really awesome!
good.gif

I wouldn't want to get bitchslapped by those werewolves :eek:2
Me neither... and nobody would, 'cause I bet it'd hurt like hell being hit like this... ouch!
black_eye.gif

8340f3d1bb0ed5bf64eb62b3dd5f1efeaeba3e2e_hq.gif

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
OFF-TOPIC:
I guess, but I'm more into off-topic that would give @MasterHaosis ideas.

For instance, there's a undead dark priest version of Rasputin:
And the image you just posted reminded me of the Castlevania series. Plenty of monsters there to take inspiration from:

Level 15
I guess, but I'm more into off-topic that would give @MasterHaosis ideas.
Umm... well, I used the "OFF-TOPIC" notice because I went off-topic, which is often considered a no-no in most forums. In very few forums, they have this rule: "If you want to make a remark in a thread that is off-topic, then please use the [ offtopic ] forum tags.". Even though Hive doesn't have an off-topic tag, this off-topic tag workaround below seems to work better than what I did earlier...

Off-topic:
You see, I'm just a humble and rule-abiding user... and even though I've shown exemplary conduct (scratching the "oopsies" I had in my first years) on Hive, sometimes things HAVE to be said. After all, we are social beings and we're merely conversating (even though I feel like I'm talking to myself sometimes--and especially in my music thread which I keep multi-posting which is also a no-no according to the rules). This may sound weird, but my worst fear is angering the moderators and administrators if I do something which they consider a no-no, even by accident... but hey, don't we all make mistakes and learn from them from time to time? Still, Hive is kinda like my second or third home and has been treating me well, the community here is excellent, and I love everyone here (and even admire their work). What saddens me, though, is that most of my besties here have been inactive for ages...

Anyway, I hope that my latest postings haven't been too annoying since I'm trying to overcome my slight depression due to real-life issues (which I stated in my profile few posts ago), so please bear with me.

For instance, there's a undead dark priest version of Rasputin:
And the image you just posted reminded me of the Castlevania series. Plenty of monsters there to take inspiration from:
Well, anthropomorphic beings and/or half-human half-animal hybrids makes it all interesting, doesn't it? And Castlevania? Ghosts 'n Goblins is also nice... especially the music (my favorite in 3:52).

Last edited:
Level 34
You two! :cgrin:
Just keep talking, maybe some good ideas can come out of this haha
You are vital organs in this thread.

Why didn't I get a notification!?I missed 2 packs!!!I accidentally looked in on you and here are new packs!
It happens, yeah, thats why you have contantly to check manually threads like in good old days haha.
The shade head looks surprisingly good on the wraith, on the screenshot portrait it looks proper sad like someone who can't go to the afterlife
Thank you man, those ghost had ,,textured" faces, but I wanted their faces to be more visible and added them skeleton versions since it makes them more classical and scary.

Level 15
You two! :cgrin:
Just keep talking, maybe some good ideas can come out of this haha
You are vital organs in this thread.
Oh, I don't mean to flatter (OK, maybe a bit), but deepstrasz is a lot better with words and ideas than I am...
blush2.gif

MasterHaosis encourages people to create ideas haha and really insidious soul stealer.;)
Insidious soul stealer? Nah! Mortals, demons, and even angels can be friends, too. Ever heard of Disgaea (plenty of video game series commonly available for PlayStation consoles)? Still, these anime-like demons look like half-humans half-demons, in my opinion...
Disgaea-1-Complete_KeyArt2.jpg

6a972075b268c3b284a29c8095caba7560c6f9b3_hq.jpg

0043B691-B5FE-4684-90DC-5852C82855EA.jpeg

disgaea-6-character-reveal-trailer.jpg

Level 18
Oh, I don't mean to flatter (OK, maybe a bit), but deepstrasz is a lot better with words and ideas than I am...
blush2.gif

Insidious soul stealer? Nah! Mortals, demons, and even angels can be friends, too. Ever heard of Disgaea (plenty of video game series commonly available for PlayStation consoles)? Still, these anime-like demons look like half-humans half-demons, in my opinion...
Disgaea-1-Complete_KeyArt2.jpg

6a972075b268c3b284a29c8095caba7560c6f9b3_hq.jpg

0043B691-B5FE-4684-90DC-5852C82855EA.jpeg

disgaea-6-character-reveal-trailer.jpg
In my life of games, the very first demon for me was this-MalGanis (Malganus)haha:)

Level 15
"Malganus"?! That reminds me of "Blizzie" having used to call Sylvanas "Sylvanus" (according to her model path "units\creeps\SylvanusWindrunner\SylvanusWindrunner.mdx"). I'm not sure why they did that, but I speculate that it has something to do with... err...! Y'know, her "caboose". No wonder the folks at "Blizzie" are naughty/pervy sometimes, but I digress.
acute.gif

Level 34
Thanks, I hadn't seen. Maybe put a link in the 1st post for people like me who don't read every post in the thread:wink:
Thats why people need always to check my thread and read every post. If you need something, be sure good damnit to read every single word, or you will miss witch :cgrin: You want me to make stuff and write, explain and even to pack them visible especially for lazy asses just because they do not read every post. :cgrin: You modern kids!
Ok, Ok, I will see what I can do about it.
I found out that "bwomsamdi" is the god of troll death.Now the riddle:Ner'zhul and Bwomsamdi how to divide the souls of the dead, haha:)
You! Thats the spirit soldier! You keep talking even if it makes no sense, but we need that in these dark times :cgrin:

Anyway... guys! I am working on something a new pack.... Perhaps it will be done soon

Level 18
Thats why people need always to check my thread and read every post. If you need something, be sure good damnit to read every single word, or you will miss witch :cgrin: You want me to make stuff and write, explain and even to pack them visible especially for lazy asses just because they do not read every post. :cgrin: You modern kids!
Ok, Ok, I will see what I can do about it.

You! Thats the spirit soldier! You keep talking even if it makes no sense, but we need that in these dark times :cgrin:

Anyway... guys! I am working on something a new pack.... Perhaps it will be done soon
Slowly but surely, I lure careless people into my back :)haha

Level 34
Gentlemen, MasterHaosis Monster Factory Company presents to you Monster Pack 5, with classic monsters, which includes: Dracula, Dracula Bat, Gwynplaine and The Fly :cgrin:
0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Credits: Dracula base - Dionesiist / Dracula Bat base - manasou / Gwynplaine head - HappyCockroach / The Fly head - AlienAntFarm
This pack includes old classic monsters from movies.
Dracula and bat - I used this model, adapted to Wc3 proportions as I could, added black hair and new team color, while old team color turned to red to get that black and red vampire vibe. Dracula supposed to transform into this bat or it should be his companion. I made bat grey and added more team color.
Gwynplaine - Character from Man Who Laughs from book and 1928 silent movie. That face and giant grin is used as inspiration for Joker, Batman's enemy. But I made more bizare version than original, using that adapted head from fetish model.
The Fly - That is monster from old 1958 movie. Scientist mutated into this creature, having giant fly head and one hand replaced with claw. I replicated it, but gave him regular cloth instead of a white mantle.
Here is .rar file:

Attachments

• MonsterPack5.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
Level 18
Gentlemen, MasterHaosis Monster Factory Company presents to you Monster Pack 5, with classic monsters, which includes: Dracula, Dracula Bat, Gwynplaine and The Fly :cgrin:
View attachment 446195
View attachment 446196
View attachment 446197
View attachment 446198
View attachment 446199
Credits: Dracula base - Dionesiist / Dracula Bat base - manasou / Gwynplaine head - HappyCockroach / The Fly head - AlienAntFarm
This pack includes old classic monsters from movies.
Dracula and bat - I used this model, adapted to Wc3 proportions as I could, added black hair and new team color, while old team color turned to red to get that black and red vampire vibe. Dracula supposed to transform into this bat or it should be his companion. I made bat grey and added more team color.
Gwynplaine - Character from Man Who Laughs from book and 1928 silent movie. That face and giant grin is used as inspiration for Joker, Batman's enemy. But I made more bizare version than original, using that adapted head from fetish model.
The Fly - That is monster from old 1958 movie. Scientist mutated into this creature, having giant fly head and one hand replaced with claw. I replicated it, but gave him regular cloth instead of a white mantle.
Here is .rar file:
these guys have different views on life:)

Level 34
My gentlemen, MasterHaosis Monster Factory Company presents to you Monster Pack 6! In this pack you will get a classic monsters: Classic Alien, Gillman, King Kong and The Mummy :cgrin:
0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Credits: Alien base and skin - ChevronSeven / Gillman base - Ujimasa Hojo / King Kong and skin base - Sweet Oblivion / The Mummy - model base-Ujimasa Hojo, skin base - 67chrome

Classic Alien - this is one retro small alien, halfly haked with green body and head, black eyes... I used ChevronSeven's Orc Child as base, edited it and adapted to alien.
Gillman - Famous Gill-Man or Creature from Black Lagoon, Universal Classic monster. I used Ujimasa Hojo's Ghoul version as base, added Murloc's head and made one skin with green skin and scales, and combined it all. Yes, the model can swim as expected.
King Kong - Another famous creature. This one is large. Well, my version is not that large, it matches Golems and Giant but you can set any size you wish using scaling value. I used Sweet Oblivion's Mountain Gorilla as base, changed skin and added team color.
The Mummy - Hive does have mummies, but I made my own version to match classic movies as possible. I used Ujimasa Hojo's Zombie model, and 67chrome's skin as base, adjusted and combined those two, adding team color, and got mummy. He has zombified ocher face like in movies and got yellow-ocher wraps around.
There is no custom path for skins, just remove war3imported stuff. It should be Alien.blp Gillman.blp KingKong.blp TheMummy.blp
Here is .rar file:

Attachments

• MonsterPack6.rar
    1.3 MB · Views: 21
Level 18
My gentlemen, MasterHaosis Monster Factory Company presents to you Monster Pack 6! In this pack you will get a classic monsters: Classic Alien, Gillman, King Kong and The Mummy :cgrin:
View attachment 446301
View attachment 446302
View attachment 446303
View attachment 446304
View attachment 446305
Credits: Alien base and skin - ChevronSeven / Gillman base - Ujimasa Hojo / King Kong and skin base - Sweet Oblivion / The Mummy - model base-Ujimasa Hojo, skin base - 67chrome

Classic Alien - this is one retro small alien, halfly haked with green body and head, black eyes... I used ChevronSeven's Orc Child as base, edited it and adapted to alien.
Gillman - Famous Gill-Man or Creature from Black Lagoon, Universal Classic monster. I used Ujimasa Hojo's Ghoul version as base, added Murloc's head and made one skin with green skin and scales, and combined it all. Yes, the model can swim as expected.
King Kong - Another famous creature. This one is large. Well, my version is not that large, it matches Golems and Giant but you can set any size you wish using scaling value. I used Sweet Oblivion's Mountain Gorilla as base, changed skin and added team color.
The Mummy - Hive does have mummies, but I made my own version to match classic movies as possible. I used Ujimasa Hojo's Zombie model, and 67chrome's skin as base, adjusted and combined those two, adding team color, and got mummy. He has zombified ocher face like in movies and got yellow-ocher wraps around.
There is no custom path for skins, just remove war3imported stuff. It should be Alien.blp Gillman.blp KingKong.blp TheMummy.blp
Here is .rar file:
"Gillman" looks like a skinny murloc.In the next pack, feed him, haha :infl_thumbs_up:

Level 34
Maan, these new updates are quite something, and i can't find words for them all :xxd:
Thanks Misha! :)
Now i wonder if you would do the justice to one of our obscure little monsters, aka Drekavac, aka The Shrieker
But I do not know how Drekavac looks like, there are many visual adaptations of it. From what I know it is a small hairy creature. But it varies in images. I will see something. But I do not know how people will use it as they do not know what Drekavac is, they know about vampires , werewolves and that, but nobody except a few of us know about it, yet want to use it in maps.
"Gillman" looks like a skinny murloc.In the next pack, feed him, haha :infl_thumbs_up:
Well, yes, I know, but Gillman is pain in ass to find proper model! Remember that Gillman must be amphibious creature, and there are no amphibious models as base. All ampbihious are Naga and Murloc like. Nagas have half body of snakelike, while Murloc is designed to have weapon, I am not animator to adapt it. So the only one amphibious unit with claws I could find is Ujimasa's optimized Ghoul. And I gave him adapted Murgul head (not Murloc as Murgul has more aggressive face like fish monster) head since original Gillman also has fish like head and many of its adaptations. Yes the only drawback is that its skinny here to some part, but I did the best I could.
GillmanECohn.jpg
il_570xN.1996669077_4shj.jpg

You see, its head is similar to Murgul actually, that left version.

Level 18

But I do not know how Drekavac looks like, there are many visual adaptations of it. From what I know it is a small hairy creature. But it varies in images. I will see something. But I do not know how people will use it as they do not know what Drekavac is, they know about vampires , werewolves and that, but nobody except a few of us know about it, yet want to use it in maps.

Well, yes, I know, but Gillman is pain in ass to find proper model! Remember that Gillman must be amphibious creature, and there are no amphibious models as base. All ampbihious are Naga and Murloc like. Nagas have half body of snakelike, while Murloc is designed to have weapon, I am not animator to adapt it. So the only one amphibious unit with claws I could find is Ujimasa's optimized Ghoul. And I gave him adapted Murgul head (not Murloc as Murgul has more aggressive face like fish monster) head since original Gillman also has fish like head and many of its adaptations. Yes the only drawback is that its skinny here to some part, but I did the best I could.
GillmanECohn.jpg
il_570xN.1996669077_4shj.jpg

You see, its head is similar to Murgul actually, that left version.
next time, add "Gillman" color variations.If you add animation for the head (the mouth moves while eating a corpse, aggression, conversation).That can be used as a "drowning". :infl_thumbs_up:

Level 15
More amazing creatures that have been unleashed!

That King Kong looks funny... and I've always wondered why the mountain giant's face was kinda "apey".
giphy.gif

"Here, have some of my barrels for you humees to play with."

As for The Mummy... I once used Dalaran mutants as mummies for an interior pyramid map (part of my cancelled-but-might-return-someday Campaign from many years ago), but this one is much better! Just don't make them go upstairs... the stairs may be too slippery for 'em.
tenor.gif

"I'm comin' to get'cha...! I'm comin' to--Huh?! WHOA! GAAAAAH!!!"

The Gillman... well, the reference picture (specifically the one on the left) you've shown above... that really does look like a Murloc/Mur'gul in real life. Kinda reminds me of a really cool but insanely creepy game I played years ago... "Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth". What a great game that was!
latest

Last edited:

1693152961470.png
this thing xD this cursed gobliny unchild xD its the oldest depiction i know and pretty much in warcraft-like exaggeration. you will have to give it some shorts though, because the rest of him isn't exactly for forums, even though it is funny. his stripyness is consistent tho

edit: it definitely should be something that constantly waves arms above itself

Level 34
Gentlemen, now you get ,,Trick or Treaters" pack. It inclides pack of 6 masked and costumed kids with baskets, ready to go from door to door asking for candy during Halloween season. 6 kids are available: Clown, Devil, Pirate, Pumpkin, Scarecrow and Skeleton costume
0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

Credits:
Kids base - Ujimasa Hojo
Bucket - Blood Raven
Kid Devil skin base - ChevronSeven
Pirate kid - Stanakin
Pumpkin and Scarecrow Kids - Mr.Goblin
Skeleton Kid - Dan Van Ohllus

They are good as props in thematic maps. Some of them talk in portrait, and some of them do not because they wear masks. They all have baskets and team colors.
There are no custom paths for skins, each of them has its own skin, just remove war3imported stuff from path, and it should be:
HalloweenKidClown.blp HalloweenKidDevil.blp HalloweenKidPirate.blp HalloweenKidPumpkin.blp HalloweenKidScarecrow.blp HalloweenKidSkeleton.blp
Here is .rar file:

Attachments

• Trick or Treaters.rar
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
Level 18
Gentlemen, now you get ,,Trick or Treaters" pack. It inclides pack of 6 masked and costumed kids with baskets, ready to go from door to door asking for candy during Halloween season. 6 kids are available: Clown, Devil, Pirate, Pumpkin, Scarecrow and Skeleton costume
View attachment 446414
View attachment 446415
View attachment 446416
Credits:
Kids base - Ujimasa Hojo
Bucket - Blood Raven
Kid Devil skin base - ChevronSeven
Pirate kid - Stanakin
Pumpkin and Scarecrow Kids - Mr.Goblin
Skeleton Kid - Dan Van Ohllus

They are good as props in thematic maps. Some of them talk in portrait, and some of them do not because they wear masks. They all have baskets and team colors.
There are no custom paths for skins, each of them has its own skin, just remove war3imported stuff from path, and it should be:
HalloweenKidClown.blp HalloweenKidDevil.blp HalloweenKidPirate.blp HalloweenKidPumpkin.blp HalloweenKidScarecrow.blp HalloweenKidSkeleton.blp
Here is .rar file:
I remembered a joke looking at these models: "The boy is a maniac"

Level 14

View attachment 446302

"Alien :cool:2" hahaha straight to the point. Dunno why but this just cracked me up.

The last thing I would have expected, but very cool lol.

Now I'm trying to think of more inspirations.

Did you do an Invisible Man one yet?