• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MasterHaosis Stuff

Level 15
Yikes...! The straw golem looks like he could scare a lot more than just crows. Just look at the sharp blades on this big guy's hands!
shok.gif

Gentlemen I present to you a Cursed Women pack :cgrin: including: Dead Bride, Bloody Mary and Snake Woman.
There are no Dead Bride and Bloody mary in the Hive as far I know, I think Snake Woman either.
Yep, these ladies may be cute but they're creepy. The dead bride reminds me of Emily from the Corpse Bride movie (unless they're both the same character). The Bloody Mary's black-pitched and bleeding eyes reminds me of the infamous creepypasta SONIC.EXE guy. And the snake woman... well, I guess there's no better resemblance than this...
mosking.gif

hqdefault.jpg

I wonder what comes next from your Monster Factory Company... how exciting! Keep it up, and...
biggrin.gif

Level 34
~NEW DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE!~
My gentlemen, ,,MasterHaosis Monster Factory Company" presents to you a new monster, a classic monster, Headless Horseman!
1.jpg

2.jpg

It is based on Death Knight model, added that Director Cut Traggey's skin, added some elements, pumpkin, plus green fire, portrait camera, green effect spell anim and here you go, new Headless Horsemen :cgrin:
Remove war3imported stuff from skin, the path should be HeadlessHorseman.blp
Credit goes to Traggey for skin and Mr.Bob for the pumpkin.
Here is .rar file:

Attachments

• HeadlessHorseman.rar
    559.8 KB · Views: 14
Level 34
interesting find
Thank you Misha :)

Yikes...! The straw golem looks like he could scare a lot more than just crows. Just look at the sharp blades on this big guy's hands!
shok.gif
This really resembles wicker man and those wicker creatures from Drustvar.

Yep, these ladies may be cute but they're creepy. The dead bride reminds me of Emily from the Corpse Bride movie (unless they're both the same character). The Bloody Mary's black-pitched and bleeding eyes reminds me of the infamous creepypasta SONIC.EXE guy. And the snake woman... well, I guess there's no better resemblance than this...
haha I intended them to be creepy. Mostly classical monsters are male, but I remembered some female and decided to make them since they are absent in Hive.

I wonder what comes next from your Monster Factory Company... how exciting! Keep it up, and...
biggrin.gif
hehe more will come most likely, thanks!

This model edits look rly nice.
Glad I stumbled across this thread😁
OMG HE IS HERE! RHAPSODIE HIMSELF :cgrin:
I am glad to see you in my thread man! I am glad you like it, thanks. Do you plan to make something meanwhile? YOu mostly do HD professional stuff, but humans mostly.

Loving these models and skins. Has me in mood for creating stuff. already got ideas for a custom race. The Flesh Weaver Cult; just the the place for the Mad, the Freaky and the creepy

Attachments

• FleshWeaverCult.jpg
    FleshWeaverCult.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 69
  • FleshWeaverCult1.jpg
    FleshWeaverCult1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 68
  • FleshWeaverCult2.jpg
    FleshWeaverCult2.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 67
I know about it, thats our movie based on a story, but I do not know if I am able to make something like that.
That is more your realm haha.
hm.. i have a vague idea of editing a faerie dragon texture, but its not quite a butterfly. (and has a bit too much TC) do we have something else with big paper-y wings?

Level 34
hm.. i have a vague idea of editing a faerie dragon texture, but its not quite a butterfly. (and has a bit too much TC) do we have something else with big paper-y wings?
I do not know anything that fancy besides that faerie dragon. Oh, having much team color is not problem either, you can easily via materials adapt team color instead of any other team color to be fixed as well. For example, you want team-colored parts to be pink parts, that is doable by putting pink team color instead of Replaceable ID 1 in fearie dragon material that is supposed to have team-colored parts. You can do this with any available color.

I do not know anything that fancy besides that faerie dragon. Oh, having much team color is not problem either, you can easily via materials adapt team color instead of any other team color to be fixed as well. For example, you want team-colored parts to be pink parts, that is doable by putting pink team color instead of Replaceable ID 1 in fearie dragon material that is supposed to have team-colored parts. You can do this with any available color.
i was thinking of just retexturing something. completely changing the model to fit me is not a challenge xD

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
ye, i'm surprised western vampires never thought of that
That would have killed the creativity of that European region, wouldn't it?
it is really awesome! He made it in a few versions. They could be adapted if needed for further use.
@deepstrasz oh, I accidentally found out that there is actually a wickerman in WOW Wickerman
but it is literally a straw man as its purpose is to be burned. I do not know if it can be alive or not.
Yeah, depends on what you want to do with it. It can be both a doodad/destructible and a unit.
My gentlemen, ,,MasterHaosis Monster Factory Company" presents to you a new monster, a classic monster, Headless Horseman!
There goes Dullahan's head.

Level 34
Hello gentlemen! MasterHaosis Monster Factory Company presents to you vampires: Vampire Warrior, Vampire Archer, Vampire Worker and Vampire Mage
1.jpg

2.jpg

Those are edits and adaptations of various forsaken models. They all have black clothes and zombified faces with red eyes, thats how I imagined them this time. No custom textures.
Credits: Vampire Guard - kangyun , Vampire Archer - AndrewOverload519 , Vampire Worker - 84chrome , Vampire Mage - johnwar
Here is .rar file:

Attachments

• Vampires.rar
    417.4 KB · Views: 32
Level 11
Hello gentlemen! MasterHaosis Monster Factory Company presents to you vampires: Vampire Warrior, Vampire Archer, Vampire Worker and Vampire Mage
View attachment 441771
View attachment 441772
Those are edits and adaptations of various forsaken models. They all have black clothes and zombified faces with red eyes, thats how I imagined them this time. No custom textures.
Credits: Vampire Guard - kangyun , Vampire Archer - AndrewOverload519 , Vampire Worker - 84chrome , Vampire Mage - johnwar
Here is .rar file:
YES! We need more Vampire models!

Level 34
View attachment 441771
View attachment 441772
Here is .rar file:
This is fantastic !
Any plans on making an armored archer and knight 😄

Level 34
YES! We need more Vampire models!
Thank you man!
This is fantastic !
Any plans on making an armored archer and knight 😄
Rhapsodie! I am glad that you like it.
Ah, I did not plan to make more vampires for now as I already had other plans to produce more different types of monsters. You will see in my next post.
Loveing the design. Alway though we needed more vampire units on the hive.

You could use the Scarlet Oracle by kangyun to make a vampiric Bride.
Thank you, I am glad that you like it. Actually that Scarlet Oracle looks nice, although my vampires look ugly haha. That model is awaiting update however, some issues should be fixed.
Oh guys, I already made something today. I will release it.

Level 34
Hello gentlemen! MasterHaosis Monster Factory Company prepared for you a new monster. Kinda classical, and desired here, Wicker Man!
1.jpg

2.jpg

A pagan nasty construct used for rituals (often where people are sacrificed inside) comes to life this time around. Made out of wood and wickers, got alive with magic, and fueled by its victims inside, this golem burns all the time crashing its opponents with its hot strong fists.
Credits to Skavenloft for the skin base. I edited the skin, adapted it, added team color, and added 3 flames, one out of the burning chest and 2 from burning fists...
Here is the .rar file:

Attachments

• Wicker Man.rar
    575.5 KB · Views: 15
Level 34
You have a cool branch!
Thank you DreadLord :cgrin:
You can fulfill mini orders (request) for free :)?undead model?
Everything is for free, this is a free nation, and a free site! I just need your soul thats it. :cgrin:
Jokes aside, I am doing models when I find a time and fit, and edit stuff mostly to be adapted into models we mostly do not have at all. So, no, I do not have time for requests. What do you need anyway, which Undead model?

Level 18
Thank you DreadLord :cgrin:

Everything is for free, this is a free nation, and a free site! I just need your soul thats it. :cgrin:
Jokes aside, I am doing models when I find a time and fit, and edit stuff mostly to be adapted into models we mostly do not have at all. So, no, I do not have time for requests. What do you need anyway, which Undead model?
What a frank Doomlord you are :).I need a necromancer model."Necromancer" is a future necromancer who has not yet committed suicide to turn into a "necromant".Sorry for my English, it turns out that "necromancer" in English is "necromancer" and "necromant" in English is "necromancer".Anyway, I need a model of a standard necromancer, but with minor changes.1-instead of the standard necromancer's mantle, please add a black mantle like that of an undead servant.2-the textures of the face and hands should be made more lively than that of a standard necromancer, you can add the face of a bandit magician with a beard.3-you can change the beard from white to black.Here are all my changes, I asked for it in the "simple models" branch, but no one answered for a long time.I've heard about some "loans", but I don't even know what they are:(how do you think my query is complicated?I can change the colors of the effects of the model myself, etc.But with textures and grids, I'm a noob :)

Level 34
What a frank Doomlord you are :).
FRANK DOOMLORD! :cgrin: That is unique!
Hey, am I not handsome? You wrote to one guy recently that he is handsome without even seeing him and you scared him out haha!
But what about me? Maybe I am handsome too? :cgrin:
I need a necromancer model."Necromancer" is a future necromancer who has not yet committed suicide to turn into a "necromant". Sorry for my English, it turns out that "necromancer" in English is "necromancer" and "necromant" in English is "necromancer"
NECROMANCER IS A FUTURE NECROMANCER WHO HAS NOT YET COMMITTED SUICIDE TO TURN INTO NECROMANT! That was amazing well explanation! Everything about necromancers is clear to me now :cgrin:
I thought all time that those are former human mages turned evil and undead and following Cult of Damned and KelThuzad, but your explanation won definitively of necromancer being a future necromancer who has not yet committed a suicide to became necromant. :cgrin: Sorry, I had to do it, I could not resist. Little jokes are not bad eh....
Anyway, seriously now, what you looking at can be found perhaps here Necromancer, Kel'Thuzad, and Derivatives and here Black Legion Mages (Pack) humanized necromancers. I found for you.

Level 34
Then my mission should be to satisfy you! Let these men and (few) women and deepstrasz be my witnesses! :cgrin:
On a more serious note, I hope you are aware that I am making those models just for those who need them, not to satisfy anyone specifically individually. Llmost every opinion matters to me, but ,,satisfying" anyone was never my goal, just spreading models when I can, those that we do not have at the first place (if I can do it, of course).

Oh, and guys, I am working on something already, should be done soon and new download should be here, until then, enjoy this comedy here :cgrin:

Level 18
Then my mission should be to satisfy you! Let these men and (few) women and deepstrasz be my witnesses! :cgrin:
On a more serious note, I hope you are aware that I am making those models just for those who need them, not to satisfy anyone specifically individually. Llmost every opinion matters to me, but ,,satisfying" anyone was never my goal, just spreading models when I can, those that we do not have at the first place (if I can do it, of course).

Oh, and guys, I am working on something already, should be done soon and new download should be here, until then, enjoy this comedy here :cgrin:
The man of my dreams:)

DaddyHaosis :cgrin:

View attachment 441771
View attachment 441772
Here is .rar file:
ohhhh.like~

Level 34
The man of my dreams:)
And nightmares :cgrin:
DaddyHaosis :cgrin:
OH you! You finally showed up in my thread! It is good to see you man! More models will come.
ohhhh.like~
Thank you man
Looks like a walking furnace/hearth (golem) or maybe a self-immolating martyr scarecrow.
Neatto.
Thanks, glad you like it!

GENTLEMEN! It is almost ready! New pack will contain a few monsters! I was working on it for the last few days. Just need to test it, and if it is allright it will be here very quickly after this post perhaps. Be ready!

Level 34
Gentlemen! As promised, here is the pack. You got 4 creatures this time: Wendigo, Sand Guardian, Mushroom Creature and Phantom of the Opera! MasterHaosis Monster Factory Company was busy for you. :cgrin:

0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Wendigo - Humanoid Zombified monster with skull and horns of deer. My version is about the same, ghoul base with replaced head
Mushroom Creature - Based on Corrupted Ent
Sand Guardian (credits: diosilva16) - Based on Treasure Guardian, adapted and edited. At first it looks like armor and a sword in the pile of sand, but it can quickly transform into a sand warrior. A Heavy sorcery that's what I am saying to you! :cgrin:
Phantom of the Opera (credits: mode base -tillinghast , hat - stan0033) - finally I managed to make something that will looks like this character. This is the first one in Hive! He has a custom texture, just remove war3import stuff from the patch, it should be Phantom.blp

Here is .rar file:

Attachments

• MonsterPack.rar
    1.5 MB · Views: 29
Level 34
WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE MORTALS! Gentlemen, I present to you Tribal Warriors this time! :cgrin:
Tribal Warrior, Tribal Spear Thrower, Tribal Worker and Tribal Hero Sorcerer
0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Those are supposed to be cannibalistic natives pigmy types or anything evil like on jungles and tropical islands, Sunken Ruins in Wc3. They all can swim. All except the worker have some tropical plants attached to them for better effects and camouflage.
Credits:
skin - 67chrome
Spear Thrower - Zephyrius2412
Hero - loktar

They all share single skin, just remove wa3imported stuff, the path should be Tribal.blp
Here is .rar file:

Attachments

• TribalWarriors.rar
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
Level 34
Gentlemen, MasterHaosis Monster Factory Company presents to you a new pack of 6 models! Evil Clowns :cgrin:
Clown Axe Thrower, Clown Magician, Clown Blademaster Hero, Clown Sapper, CLown Mortar and Clown Balloon
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Those maniacs used to work in the circus, and later got mad or corrupted. Using their abilities and skills learned there they are experts at sharp objects and other weaponry available. Also, they are adept at explosives from experimental mortar, dynamites and even psycho fanatical suicide sappers! The mortar team consist of circus trained monkey and big clown.
Every clown has the same mask on his face! It is their trademark. Also, be noted that their ,,troll hair" is not team colored, each version has its own color of hair, dont be confused. They have other team-colored parts.
Some of the models are used from other models, edited, and adapted to clown versions.
Credits for base models:
Skin and the mask - Nasura
Blademaster - Zack1996
Balloon - donut3.5 and Rizz_Boomer
Sapper - Ujimasa Hojo
Mortar - Ujimasa Hojo

For balloon:
Some important info:
Combat - Attack Animation Backswing Point: 1.430
Combat - Attack Animation Damage Point: 1.430
Art - Death Time - 2.50
Combat - Death Type - Can't Raise, Does Not Decay

All models share one skin, just remove war3imported stuff from the path, it should be just EvilClown.blp
Here is .rar file:

Attachments

• EvilClowns.rar
    1.8 MB · Views: 15
Level 34
Gentlemen, MasterHaosis Monster Factory Company presents to you a new pack of 6 models! Evil Clowns :cgrin:
Clown Axe Thrower, Clown Magician, Clown Blademaster Hero, Clown Sapper, CLown Mortar and Clown Balloon
View attachment 442398
View attachment 442399
View attachment 442400
View attachment 442401
View attachment 442402
View attachment 442403
View attachment 442404
View attachment 442405
Those maniacs used to work in the circus, and later got mad or corrupted. Using their abilities and skills learned there they are experts at sharp objects and other weaponry available. Also, they are adept at explosives from experimental mortar, dynamites and even psycho fanatical suicide sappers! The mortar team consist of circus trained monkey and big clown.
Every clown has the same mask on his face! It is their trademark. Also, be noted that their ,,troll hair" is not team colored, each version has its own color of hair, dont be confused. They have other team-colored parts.
Some of the models are used from other models, edited, and adapted to clown versions.
Credits for base models:
Skin and the mask - Nasura
Blademaster - Zack1996
Balloon - donut3.5 and Rizz_Boomer
Sapper - Ujimasa Hojo
Mortar - Ujimasa Hojo

For balloon:

All models share one skin, just remove war3imported stuff from the path, it should be just EvilClown.blp
Here is .rar file:
Killer Clowns of Outer Zul'aman

Level 15
Oh ho hoo...! I can smell new interesting factions of vampires, tribal warriors, and evil clowns! Outstanding!
good2.gif

Really liked the vampires... bleh, BLEH! The wicker man... the only being that is fire-proof (of his own fire, that is... I guess). The sand guardian could be very useful in the desert regions, pretending to be remains of dead footmen, and if some "unlucky" adventurer gets close enough... surprise!

The wendigo reminds me of this...
maxresdefault.jpg

The tribal warriors look really cool, and using the Murloc's/Mur'gul's face as a mask makes them look more human-like, which is amazing! And the idea of them being cannibals can play many interesting roles. As for the evil clowns, they look really awesome and hilarious, and... like the tribal warriors, they can also play many interesting roles... and I can think of them giving out creepy laughters when they ambush, attack, et cetera. And speaking of hilarious... and also cannibals and clowns, well...
Its-funny-cause-clown.jpg

Level 34
Ha-ha, the invasion of the trolls, almost literally what they have become on the internet, jokers, rather than child/man eating monsters.
Yeah ,except there is no internet in Wc3 lore haha!
Killer Clowns of Outer Zul'aman
Actually, that is a nice idea for the name!
Oh ho hoo...! I can smell new interesting factions of vampires, tribal warriors, and evil clowns! Outstanding!
good2.gif
haha thanks, I am glad that you like it, and more will come!
Really liked the vampires... bleh, BLEH! The wicker man... the only being that is fire-proof (of his own fire, that is... I guess). The sand guardian could be very useful in the desert regions, pretending to be remains of dead footmen, and if some "unlucky" adventurer gets close enough... surprise!

The wendigo reminds me of this...
The tribal warriors look really cool, and using the Murloc's/Mur'gul's face as a mask makes them look more human-like, which is amazing! And the idea of them being cannibals can play many interesting roles. As for the evil clowns, they look really awesome and hilarious, and... like the tribal warriors, they can also play many interesting roles... and I can think of them giving out creepy laughters when they ambush, attack, et cetera. And speaking of hilarious... and also cannibals and clowns, well...
I see that you got inspiration for nice writing and explanations :cgrin:
ok the clowns are terrifying :xxd: and Pigmy are looking good.. tho still murloc-ish
Yeah despite being based on trolls and murlocs, actually they should be used in different nonstandard maps where those races are not present as they are some versions of humans. Evil twisted but still... :cgrin:

Hey people! Expect a new pack soon, it is done already and I started another pack! @Footman16 you can guess which thematic new packs belong! :cgrin:

Level 15
I see that you got inspiration for nice writing and explanations :cgrin:
Well, like I said in my profile, I may not be a very charismatic guy, but sometimes I do have a little bit of a way with words.
biggrin.gif

There's plenty of telecommunication though :D
Yup, like how the Dreadlords, the Demon Hunters, et cetera use their smartphones to talk to this "elusive" Darkness guy! Plenty of interesting, funny, and/or weird things can be heard from the "Pissed" quotes of every "Warcraft-ian" character. Makes me speculate that the Warcraft lore is sorta based on a "modernly medieval" age, but I totally digress.
pleasantry.gif

Level 15
OFF-TOPIC: From Quotes of Warcraft III:

Tichondrius: Darkness… needs to get DSL. His line is always busy.
Demon Hunter: Darkness called… but I was on the phone, so I missed him. I tried to *69-Darkness, but his machine picked up. I yelled "Pick up the phone, Darkness!", but he ignored me. Darkness must have been screening his calls.
Dreadlord: (phone rings) Yes? Darkness, hey, what's up? The Demon Hunter left you a message? No, I don't have his number.

Last edited:
Level 34
Gentlemen! I have been working on two packs already. Monster Packs 2 and 3, but now you will get a second part.
In this pack, MasterHaosis Monster Factory Company presents to you Grave Robber, Frankenstein, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde :cgrin:
0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Credits: Grave Robber base - Skipper , hats - stan0033 , Frankenstein skin base - Just_Spectating , suit base - yakonshus
Grave Robber is an adapted and edited old watcher model. I added to him shovel, coffin and team color
Frankenstein is a very old skin from 2004. I adapted it and added team color to the model.
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde got adapted suit, hat and they share one skin.
There are two custom skins in the pack, just remove war3imported stuff, the paths should be DrJekyll.blp and Frankenstein.blp
Here is .rar file:

Attachments

• MonsterPack2.rar
    1.2 MB · Views: 17