• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MasterHaosis Stuff

Level 15
Did you do an Invisible Man one yet?
He already did... it's right here.
to_clue.gif

Level 34
@Bleeq thank you for your interest here! :cgrin:
I only just learned of this thread, it's a real treasure trove. Good to see you're back into modelling again, MH <3

Wazzzzzzzzzzzz :cgrin:
I am glad to see you here man, and thank you! Yeah I was back shortly, but I got a job meanwhile, so it takes me a lot of time, I am not working on this last period.

Level 34
~NEW DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE!~
Hello gentlemen! I hope you did not forget about this thread because this thread did not forget about you after all :cgrin:
After months due to my real life and job, new download coming. Monster Pack 7!
And even pack 8 is ready, you will get it these days.
In this pack you get Dead Pirate, Medusa Gorgon, Spider Woman and Tribal Shaman :cgrin:
(three monsters in this pack are in tropical waters this time, suitable for Sunken Ruins)
0.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Credits: Dead Pirate - HerrDave; Gorgon Medusa - Moy aka ~Nighmare; Tribal Shaman - ironmaider; Spider Woman - Red XIII

Dead Pirate - I used Herr Dave's model, changed skin to be undead, team colored clothes made to be green and I added new team colored pats, and changed anim effects.
Gorgon Medusa - I used Moy (~Nightmare) skin for Naga Siren, I took some parts of it, adapted to sea witch hero, added team color and got this character.
Tribal Shaman - That is Witch Doctor from iron maiden, I changed skin from blue to human one (as this is human evil version) and added team colored parts.
Spider Woman - That is Crypt Fiend Alpha, I adapted it to woman version.

Thats it, here is the download

Attachments

• MonsterPack7.rar
    2.1 MB · Views: 7
  • 1714147765452.png
    1714147765452.png
    416.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 1714147777091.png
    1714147777091.png
    416.2 KB · Views: 2
Level 18
Hello gentlemen! I hope you did not forget about this thread because this thread did not forget about you after all :cgrin:
In this pack you get Dead Pirate, Medusa Gorgon, Spider Woman and Tribal Shaman :cgrin:
(three monsters in this pack are in tropical waters this time, suitable for Sunken Ruins)
View attachment 470693
View attachment 470694
View attachment 470695
View attachment 470696
View attachment 470697
Credits: Dead Pirate - HerrDave; Gorgon Medusa - Moy aka ~Nighmare; Tribal Shaman - ironmaider; Spider Woman - Red XIII

Dead Pirate - I used Herr Dave's model, changed skin to be undead, team colored clothes made to be green and I added new team colored pats, and changed anim effects.
Gorgon Medusa - I used Moy (~Nightmare) skin for Naga Siren, I took some parts of it, adapted to sea witch hero, added team color and got this character.
Tribal Shaman - That is Witch Doctor from iron maiden, I changed skin from blue to human one (as this is human evil version) and added team colored parts.

Nice idea and models my little demon;)

Level 31
View attachment 470693
View attachment 470694
View attachment 470695
View attachment 470696
View attachment 470697

I was looking for a medusa for so long, thank you)

Level 34
I was looking for a medusa for so long, thank you)

Hey! Thank you for commenting here in my thread and I am glad that you like it! Cause its my birthday tomorrow you may get this weekend a new pack as a from me. MasterHaosis always want to gift people with some monsters haha!