• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Magni Bronzebeard

Model by Stefan.K
Texture by Murlocologist

We tried to make a model of Magni based more on images of him rather than his wow appearance.

Update1: Made his legs and feet bigger. Tweaked the cape movements in stand animations. Added Hammer Missile effect for the "Spell Throw" animation.

Added icon.
Contents

Hammer Missile (Model)

Magni Bronzebeard (Model)

Magni Bronzebeard_portrait (Model)

Assets
Reviews
General Frank
An excellent model with a beautiful custom texture and well-adapted wc3 animations. Works in-game. Great job.
Level 7
Just Perfect. Can u make other versions of this model? Generic Human, sword, shield, elf. etc.

Level 18
Really awesome , I like this but I think the dwarf should have bigger feet , now it looks little thinner , like human legs .

And he also need cape's animation when he play some actions . Especially the stand animations . At least the cape is needed to look not so much straight and hard .

Last edited:
Level 13
I'll be blunt:
The only gripe I've got with the model is with the sparkly hammers.
They be too sparkly in some animations, to the point it sort of gets in the way.
Otherwise, I like the textures a lot. You nail it on being kingly. Could be more squat.

Level 3
The model is really cool! BUT! Unfortunatelly...he is not looking like a dwarf...it is a human, what a pity....

Level 50
The model is already based on a dwarf model and it perfectly fits in game with the other dwarf models. I already compared the in game MK and rifleman models with this one and it looks just like I wanted, a bit huge from the MK but that's what I was aiming at.

I always repeat you people should check the models in game first. I doubt anyone did that...

Level 18
The model is already based on a dwarf model and it perfectly fits in game with the other dwarf models. I already compared the in game MK and rifleman models with this one and it looks just like I wanted, a bit huge from the MK but that's what I was aiming at.

I always repeat you people should check the models in game first. I doubt anyone did that...

The scale of body is not the proplem , just the feet . you can see that the rileman and the mountain king have bigger feet . now they look a little thinner .
and the cape animations still need be added when he stand . Now it looks straight and hard .

Now the Update Version is much better , changes made . so I must give it with 5/5 . Well done .

Last edited:
Level 4
I DONT CARE! In all honesty i thought iam done, i ran out of units for my big custom melee map where dwarfs are also part of it. AND BÄM, here you are releasing MAGNI himself, iam sorry i gotta give full 5 stars you saved my day sire!^^:):):cool:

Level 6
Lets say you create this with 3ds max. What settings you do the model editor to make his team colors and glows? There wasn't a single tutorial about team glow. I don't like importing glow to object editor

Level 4
The irony of this modell being released as iam making a melee and a campaign where magni would take part off LOL