• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Draenei Archer, Gelbin Mekkatorque & King Magni Model Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Well, you know what I have requested.. if not, read the title or look below where I write why I need them and how they should look like.. :). I also added a new model request ^^

Draenei Archer:
Simply a Draenei Archer. I would be fine with a Archer Skin, but a model would be even better.. except if it's an awesome skin, but then again the model could be awesome as well ^^. Well anyways, it's not a Lost One Archer I want (Many people thinks of Lost Ones as Draenei because they were called Draenei in Warcraft III), but a normal Draenei like those in WoW. I need it for the Daily Peon roleplay which I am part of ^^

Gelbin Mekkatorque:
Gelbin is the king of the Gnomes in WoW, and I need a model for him, for the Saga of Azeroth roleplay which I am also part of ^^. He should wear the armor he wears in Cataclysm (Like in the picture I linked).

Magni Bronzebeard:
Magni is the king of the Dwarves in WoW, and this one I also need for Saga of Azeroth roleplay ^^

Ice Elemental:
I need an Ice Elemental model for my Campaign project. Yes, I know there are many Ice Elemental models on hive, but I need one that looks like the one in the link :l

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.