• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Li's model stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Okay, my new place for wips.

Current priorities:

-Finish Slash
-Do the doodads I promised
-Do something for the upcoming contest when it starts

Slash wip omg omg omg

Everything scratch made except the lame arthas face.

Attachments

• sl.jpg
    sl.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 406
Level 26
Progress is a beautiful thing

HOWDAY YALL! Its anarchianbedlam here, With Lio's request, i have begun animating this wonderful and unique model. I have created the Stand 1,2, and 3 animations and plan on doing more soon.

Here are the Stand animations, if you have any ideas or suggestions, feel free to comment View attachment Untitled 59.wmv

i also noticed in the video that his upper arms and part of his hat aren't UV mapped.

and here is what i am planning to make for his stand channel 1,2,3,4 where he playes his guitar. this is a quick sketch slash plan.PNG

Level 25
HOWDAY YALL! Its anarchianbedlam here, With Lio's request, i have begun animating this wonderful and unique model. I have created the Stand 1,2, and 3 animations and plan on doing more soon.

Here are the Stand animations, if you have any ideas or suggestions, feel free to comment View attachment 47006 View attachment 47005

oh comeone dude add some smooth and movement to that animations :hohum:
i know its just stand but it really needs more movement

Status
Not open for further replies.