• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kingdom Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
156657-albums2962-picture28145.bmp
Description: Kingdom Wars. Kingdom Wars is basically like village builder but on a more big concept. Their are three sections to the map, summer/grassy, fall, and snowy/winter. Each has its advantages and disadvantages which players can use to their advantage if it can help turn the tides in their favor. The map has a secret cave in the center of the map that has creatures lurking, waiting, planning for the right moment to strike! When they find the chance they will. Each area is cut off by something different, summer/fall with trees and cliffs, summer and fall cut off from the snow by the sea. Their are many races attempting to take this land for their own desires. The humans, the undead, the demons, the night elves, and many others will attempt to take these lands facing off with each other, and themselves. They just have to worry about the creatures that lurk within the cave. But, if they destroy this army, and capture the cave, their will be a reward waiting within. At a certain time and with a certain item/unit, they will get this reward. (More details will be added when more ideas hit me)

Questions Asked: Currently none.

Answers: Currently none.

Authors Notes: The map will soon be entering beta stage. As soon as I add the last few units and modify them then the map should be good to go. Im currently holding off on updating the map file in this form until it is complete and in its beta stage. I really hope people enjoy it and like it however it is incomplete. It still has triggers that need to be done, and alot of other things. I realllly hope I can get some help soon and especially for when I post it.

Spell Ideas:
Mini Inferno Spawn: A spell used by the hostile cave creatures. This spell spawns infernals up from the ground. When it starts you can see what appears like a burrowed kobold (The tunnel thing it makes) and when its finish the infernal pops up out of the ground. I will have to create the small infernal inorder for it to be made. Also it has a time limit of two hole minutes before it dies.

Race Ideas:
Demon:Work in Progress
Night Elves:Work in Progress
Undead:Work in Progress

Progress: (This is how I think it is)
Terrain:IIIIIIIIII
Doodads:IIIIIIIIII
Jass:IIIIIIIIII
Spells:IIIIIIIIII
Units:IIIIIIIIII
Models:IIIIIIIIII
Triggers:IIIIIIIIII

People who have helped:

Major Helpers:
Spell Creator: Arcmage

The map is in beta!

Attachments

• Kingdom Wars 01.0.0.w3x
    2.1 MB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Level 8
please support your presentation with some screens and more informations
you want us to play so give us the max information and try to make us "hot(horny) to your map"

give us some info about units/heros/buildings and their abilities/unique things so all the points which would your map being cool if they are unique and funny

that's just what i've to say about it because till yet it's not worth trying

Level 10
Didnt you read the author notes? I need help with my map its not playable... and I dont have any info on units yet since Im doing it I dont think I should really give them out.
These are the types of people I am looking for. Jassers, People who can make spells, and people who can make models/skins.

Last edited:
Level 10
Alright great, I havnt posted up the latest update, I added more terrain into the snow area. Put some more doodads in ext but I cant seeing as how Im grounded from my comp at home. (Stupid f on progress report *cough*) Whenever I get the chance I will try to post up a newer version for people to see.

Level 10
The map has been updated, more doodads have been added to the map. I will post up the updated map when I get the chance. Ive been working on and off on it so not much has been done.

New area on the map, the gnoll village, has been added. Here I will make it so people can buy items for their heros. I will add different types of villages throught the map that hold different items with different abilities to help you out during battles to come. I have also added on to my first post in this thread. Im having a race idea list so that you guys will know whats coming up on the races. I am still working on the humans and yes that will be the first race that will be avilable during beta testing. Humans will also be the only race to pick when playing the game until I finish some of the other races, balance them out, ext.

I have began on the human race. Starting on their units ext. I am almost done with the snowy area and I am done with the Fall area. Soon I will start working on the Summer like area. Less distractions more this will get done. Good thing there is less distractions at home.

I would like to welcome a new member on the team. Arcmage. He will be my spell creator. I hope to get more spells done and more people recruited.

Last edited:
Level 10
I am currently working on the AI and creating a few towers, making the undead race, and Im also trying to make frequin gates, already got the walls done. Oh and Im also trying to figure out a new pathing ground for buildings so they cant be built ontop of one another but still be built on unbildable land.

Status
Not open for further replies.