• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kingdom Under Fire: The Forgotten Journey Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Ok... I think I'm going to revise my last RPG and make a new one. This one will not just be an open RPG, since there seems to be alot of those. This one will follow a storyline, and though players can change the ending through what they do, the main objective is to follow the story. Battles will be tactical phased battles when you are in command, and the system in Hero RPG if you are not in command of the army, sine I don't think there are that many maps with either combat system. Each character will be different from one another.
Here is the general storyline:

Chapter 1: Markings of A New Age
For thousands of years, the Kingdom of Berscia has ruled the land. A kingdom created by the ancient humans, the Berscians were a long time enemy of the orcs. However, in wars, Berscian army always triumphed against any army the orcs and ogres were able to put up. The Berscian Army was always led by brilliant generals, Hugo and Diomedes amongst them. However, as the old generals began to retire or pass away, and the young rookies were not yet trained well, the orcs began to seek a chance to strike back at the kingdom...

Chapter 2: Death of Hugo
The orcs knew that they had to make this plan work. Should this plan fail, they will not have another chance like this for ages. The orcs sought the Kul'acs, an ancient race of shadows. These deadly creatures hid in the shadows of Gargathon Caves, where they could not be found. The orcs urged the Kul'acs to aid them in their battle against the humans. The Kul'acs sent a small number of their forces to the castle of Hugo and Diomedes, the last remaning of the "Heros of Legends" in attempts to kill them. Though they failed to kill Diomedes the Brave, they did succeed in killing Hugo the Tactician. With Hugo out of the way, the orcs believed the time to strike had finaally come.

There's more to come, but thats roughly where the game starts. Feedback welcomed.

Level 1
It is, but that's the more recent one, the first one was a PC game from like a few years ago. Great game. But to comment on the first post, if you can keep it accurate and at least a bit like the game, I'd be glad to help anyway I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.