• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World of Warlords ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
i2k5le.jpg
Humanities War
For years now humanity has been in a war with the Orcish horde…They've fought for more than 2 decades…Two decades of death...During this time they heard of a upcoming for said to destroy all human life…They thought it was the orcs making a new weapon. As they sent there messenger to the orcish domain he returned telling them the orcs said "Humanity has fallen the forsaken ones rise…All will die…" Two days later many of the people were dying while eating, so a footman sent out to the farmer and asked him what the hell he was doing to the greens. The farmer replied to the footman saying "These undead creatures have been coming in here putting some poison thing into the plants and I don't know how to remove I've tried to tell the sales people not to take it and sell it but they wouldn't listen." As the footman realized what was happening he ran back to the town and yelled "DO NOT EAT ANY MORE GREENS!!!" As soon as he said it the villagers started turning to zombies. As they surrounded him tons of lightening came down from the sky striking all the zombies killing them. He looked around to see where it came from and saw elves standing there he said to them "Thank you for saving me, but whom mighteth ye' be?" The elven leader replied with "We are elves of Tersia" The footman then said "I am Captain James of Arganea would you join humanity in our struggles against the orcs and now the undead hounds." The elven leader than said to them "Your town of Arganea is no more you'd best go east of here and re-establish a town." So they went east and ended up finding a abandoned town and they built it up to its former glory.

106le9j.jpg

112br5x.jpg

205w85u.jpg

Elven Legacy
Many years ago the elves lived in harmony until attacked by the vile undead…When they were attacked their ancients could hold out to defend the people since these elves never thought weapons were needed until these attacks. When the first ancient died all the elves lost their immortality since these ancients were the source of immortality for the elves. As they fled the realm they went to a new place and built weapons for 2 years. After these years they finally were established then they were found again by the undead and this time only 3 elves died since they were armed. When the elves won this battle, they decided to leave this realm for good with a teleporter they'd make and destroy it when they got to a new place. So they begun to build it without any undead attacks. They finally built it after six months, when they used it they appeared in some forest with a bunch of bandit mages around that they charmed so they wouldn't have to kill them. They then arrived at a abandoned town looking for people and saw no one then they went west of their current location to find those creatures becoming zombies and surround a man so one of them created a monsoon and killed the zombies thus saving the man. Their leader walked up to him and he said "Thank you for saving me, but who mighteth ye' be?" the elf replied with "We are elves of Tersia." The man then said "I am Captain James of Arganea would you join humanities struggle against the orc and now the undead hounds?" The elven leader decided to join them and say to him "Your town of Arganea is no more you'd best go east of here to re-establish a town." So they went east and found a abandoned town the elves originally found and helped the humans rebuild it to its former glory.

DEATH TO THE
Alliance!

As the orcish leader Naz'ard sent out scouts to the north and found humans and saw how much gold and food they have he took his army of orcs north to their farm, raided it for the bountiful greens and rode away on their wolves, the orcs surely meant this as a act of war. The next day they did this again to only be attacked by a force of guards. When the orcs retreated and arrived back at their homes they found some man with two zombies next to him at their throne they asked him who he was and how dare he sit on the Warchieftain's throne. He replied with "I am a necromancer for the cult of the forsaken…" They said we do not take kindly to cults…." Then the necromancer said back "So you do not take kindly to a cult helping you in your "War" against these light skinned people?" The orcs then said "What did you do to them?" he said back "Plagued their food so they will turn into zombies and become one of us…" As he said that he lets out a smile. The orcs then said "If you help us you shall be our ally." He replied "Excellent…The master was correct…The horde has been made and while we are here letting them eat the food, we have ghouls destroying elves in a whole different realm." The orcs said "How long will this plague take to go into effect?" The necromancer said "Two years and six months." The orc leader than said "You dare think that will help us? TWO YEARS?!?" The necromancer said "It will dull their senses and destroy them in days for it fully to effect it will take that time…Foolish orcs…" They then said "YOU DARE CALL US FOOLS?" The necromancer then replied "Why yes…Because you are you know not of any poisonous liquids and how they effect the body…" Then after that being said the orcs became allies of the Forsaken Cult and soon enough after the time a army of undead ghouls and such arrived at the orc village the necromancer than said "Now to go finish off the humans…" So they went up with their army and the humans went to arms and defended the women and leader, sadly their leader was killed and by the end it was the human captain and 2 men and 5 woman left in the barracks hidden. The necromancer and the orcish leader watched from afar as their armies were cut down until 20 ghouls surrounded the captain. Then the necromancer said "DANGIT! And pointed to a group of elves casting a spell that then brought down lightening killing the ghouls the necromancer told the orc leader "We must flee or we shall be slain!" So they ran back to the city and the necromancer said "If the master was correct they will go east of the town they were just in to make a new home so I will take myself and the acolytes to our new home where we will raise the dead and create a army to aid you in future battles…" So the necromancer went off leaving the orcs.

2js61h.jpg

2lbmij5.jpg

Forsaken Cult
The necromancer was in front of his master "Al'zurian" kneeling and said "What is your bidding, master?" Al'zurian circled the necromancer saying "You will bring us to the realm of the elves raise a army and destroy their immortality then you shall go to the orcish realm and await them by sitting on their throne only to make them enrage in anger…" The necromancer than said "Yes master." And took his staff of corruption and went to the Elven realm to summon a army to destroy the ancients. So he took 6 days of summoning and on the seventh he sent them out to kill the ancients as one of the ancients fell he teleported to the farms after the orcs were their and plagued their food and then teleported to the orcish throne and sat upon it waiting for the orcs to return. When they finally returned they saw him sitting on the throne picking his teeth and he looked to them and they said "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE AND HOW DO YOU HAVE THE COURAGE TO SIT UPON THE WARCHIEFTAIN'S THRONE YOU SPINLESS FOOL!" The necromancer replied with "I am a necromancer of the cult of the forsaken…" Then the orcs said "We do not take kindly to cults…." Then the necromancer said "So you do not take kindly to cults helping you in your "War" against the light skinned people?" Then the orcs said "What did you do to them?" He replied with "Plagued their food so they will become zombies like us…" As he said that he lets out a smile. The orcs than said to him "If you help us you shall be our ally." He replied "Excellent…The master was correct…The horde has been made and while we are here letting them eat the food we have ghouls destroying elves in a whole different realm." Then the orcs asked "How long until this plague will take effect?" The necromancer then replied with "Two years six months…" The orc leader than said "You dare think that will help us? TWO YEARS?!?" The necromancer said "It will dull their senses and destroy them in days for it fully to effect it will take that time…Foolish orcs…" They then said "YOU DARE CALL US FOOLS?" The necromancer then replied "Why yes…Because you are you know not of any poisonous liquids and how they effect the body…" After that was said the necromancer became their ally. After this time of the plague the ghouls arrived to the orcish city. the necromancer than said "Now to go finish off the humans…" So they went up with their army and the humans went to arms and defended the women and leader. The necromancer told the orcish leader to come with him to watch the battle, so they went a distant, distant enough to watch. While watching they noticed their were losing until the end where the battle was the human captain surrounded by ghouls. As the necromancer looked behind the captain he saw elves casting a spell and said "DANGIT! We must retreat or we too will be slain it Is too late we lost this battle but hurt them enough to a point that will keep them scared." So the Orc leader and the necromancer started to run back to the orc city then the necromancer said "Wait I will cast a spell" and his spell teleported them back to the city. As they got back the necromancer said "If my master is correct they fled to a town east of their so I will take over the old town and raise the dead into my own army to aid you in future battles. So the necromancer and his acolytes teleported to their new home… When they were there the necromancer and the acolytes started casting spells to raise the dead into zombies and that to prepare a army for the coming….
152g7zk.jpg

Hero Count:
Twenty.

Human Mage
Human Dark Mage
Human Knight
Human Warrior
Human Paladin
Elven Demon Slayer
Elven Druid
Elven Sentry
Elven Hunter
Elven Assassin
Orc Grunt
Orc Shadow Mage
Troll HeadHunta
Orc Blademaster
Orc Shaman
Lich
Necromancer
Crypt Lord
Soldier of the Damned
Archer of the Damned

Belt
Chain-Mail Gauntlets
Druidic Claws
Green Ring
Leather Hood
Mage Robe
Slippers
Silver Ring
Swift Boots
Wolf Claw
Healing Potion
Mana Potion
Gold Coin
(Secret Item Staff only one)
Poisoned Spider Tips
(Secret Item Staff only one)
Old Armor
Poisonus Ring
Spiked Armor
Troll Throwing Axe.
Thunder-lizard egg
Centaur Bow
Centaur Weapon
Centaur Armor
Harpy Wings
Helmet of Gale
Armor of James
Naga Helmet
Naga Armor
Nage Spear
Naga Belt
Murloc Knife

-when game starts the gate at the human town is closed , now its open
-wolfs could follow into the town and spamm kill , fixed when they enter town they run to a random point in a region

Damage System

23wwa4m.jpg

2dgkk01.jpg

Progress:67% Done.

Last edited:
Level 2
I lol'd on the image with Deathwing. You better ask for better loading screen dude, the terrain looks kind a flat and empty to me. Good luck fiinding some team mates for your project. :)

Level 2
The video is recorded with camera? You can download some softwares that can record the gameplay. And there are also rude words like "balls" and "shit" please remove them immediately from the description.

Level 6
I have two triggerers, And I am a terrainer. I am taking a long time to practice though so this map I have not being worked on. I am re-fining all my skills in a different map. (off topic) To tell you the truth, My clan has a few map makers that are into terraining and funny thing is I am the best in my clan so just think how good this is compared to my clannies.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Send me the map and I'll get a decent quality video of it up on my youtube for you.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Mmkay It isnt finished. So If I send you it can you be our Trailer maker?

I can't do a "trailer", only a demonstration of whats playable. (I'm no good at sony vegas =P)

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Your going to half to finish a bit more of the map before I can do a playthrough video, I'm going to go fix up a few triggers so I can show something in the vid.

Level 6
Listen guys, I really like your comments but this is something I wanted to do for a while. So Im not being rude I'm saying "Hey! Let me try it as a learning experince" This map though I have great plans for, Plans that once it becomes how I see it becoming it will destroy everyones mind and all you people saying the stuff about it that you think its bad and such you will remember this day and be like "Holy..Why the heck I say though yo! This dude map rok!" And I am sorry if I sound rude in anyway I just think its gonna happen.

Level 12
I think you should just make the map that you want to make, it might not be so good when it is the first time, but practice makes master, we have all been bad once, and if you keep practicing and such, you can only get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.