• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] The World of Truzura (Campaign Series)

When Should I Release The Demo Of The Human Campaign

• after Chapter 1

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • after Chapter 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • after Chapter 3/Interlude 1

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • after Chapter 4

• after Chapter 5

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No Demo

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
temp (2).png

Introduction

this is a Campaign Series that i'm planning to make, it's about The World Of Truzura (instead of Azeroth), it'll be with the same Warcraft-ish style, but with all new features like new characters, some new units and heroes, a different lore, i decided to post a map development thread about it before i start so you get informed with the progress of the map

Features
Four different Campaigns
in this campaign series, you get to play four different campaigns for four different Races : Human Alliance, Orcish Horde, Undead Scourge and Night Elf Sentinels with each of them is continuing the story of the previous one !

New Objects
during this campaign series, you get to command some of the Warcraft III Human, Orc, Undead and Night Elf units, heroes and buildings in addition to brand new units, new heroes, new characters and (maybe) new buildings

New Factions
The World Of Truzura will introduce brand new factions with each faction having different features than the others (will be discussed later in "Factions" section)

All New Lore
The World Of Truzura is Warcraft Styled Campaign Series but it has got a different lore from the original Warcraft III campaign

Factions

The Golden Helmet
It's a Human Organization and a part of the Human Alliance, some of them use the power of light and holy/divine magic, all of them are humans

The Silver Axe
It's a Dwarven Organization and a part of the Human Alliance, they're known for their strength and using Axes/Hammers as their weapons, but not all of them use Axes/Hammers

Diamond Elves
It's an Elven Organization and a part of the Human Alliance, they're known for their swift move and intelligence, all of the members in this organization are elves

Dalaran Wizards
Dalaran Wizards are a group of Wizards from Dalaran, they joined The Human Alliance after Morgan The Lightbringer and his army saved Dalaran from the Orc's attack over 200 years ago

Red Dragons Clan
It's A Group of Humans who are aligned with Orcs and they want to destroy the other humans, some of them are corrupted and the others are doing this willingly, they're part of the Orcish Horde even through they're Humans, they were aligned with Orc during the 3rd and 4th war, they won the 3rd but lost the 4th

Black Iron Clan
it's A Group of Orcs came from Kalimdor whose goal are to destroy the other races to make Truzura a world for a Orc only, they're part of the Orcish Horde

Redstone Clan

they're a Group of Orcs came from Kalimdor whose are to find a place to live peacefully in, they're part of The Orcish Horde even through they're unlike Black Iron Clan, they think Humans are their allies and wouldn't hurt them at all

Characters
CharacterDescriptionIcon
Morgan The LightbringerMember Of Golden Helmet, Human Alliance
Morgan The Lightbringer is one of the Paladins of Morgan The Lightbringer, King Louis sent him with an army to dalaran to save the wizards there from the Orcs, Dalaran Wizards changed their mind and decided to ally themselves with the Human Alliance instead of being Neutral
BTNHeroPaladin.png
Griffin StonebridgeMember Of Red Dragon Clan, Orcish Horde (Previously Golden Helmet, Human Alliance)
The Ruthless, Heartless, Brutal and Brave Dragon Warrior Griffin Stonebridge is the leader of the Red Dragon Clan and he's willingly trying to destroy any human being, he was once a human soldier in king Terrell's army, he was Terrell's favourite that until the human army with Griffin as a leader lost in the 2nd War between Orcs and Humans for the first time ever, he felt that the human is worthless, pathetic and weak race and the Orcs are the best and they should be the only race in the world of Truzura so he and the soldiers who felt the same thing decided to join the Brutish Orcish Horde and formed the organization known as Red Dragon
BTNArthas.png
Ernax The SummonerMember Of Necropolis Warlocks, Undead Scourge (Previously Dalaran Wizards, Human Alliance)
Ernax The Summoner is an Undead Necromancer he was once a Human Necromancer called Roger Stevens and he was upset that many humans dead during the Second War, so he wanted to revive him using his Necromancy, his plan went wrong as instead of being revived as normal human, they turned into evil spirits, heartless, bloodless, undead, that's how the undead race was created, they killed him and some of the necromancers he revived revived him
necromancer.gif

Screenshots

Screenshot of the Testing Map showing Griffin fighting King Terrell himself, it's non canon, but just for fun to show you how both men look like, screenshots of the actual campaign are coming soon
Untitled.png

Progress

Green - Completed
Yellow - In Progress
Red - Not Started Yet

Human Alliance Campaign
Prologue : The Alliance vs The Horde (0%)
Chapter 1 : The Arrival (0%)
Chapter 2 : Old Rivals Return (0%)
Chapter 3 : Payback (0%)
Interlude 1 : Diamond Elves (0%)

Orcish Horde Campaign

Undead Scourge Campaign

Night Elf Sentinels Campaign

Story (20%)
Objects Data (1%)
Campaigns (0%)

more characters and factions will be added later

Last edited:
Level 31
Campaign series is something really big to strive for. Wish you strong motivation during entire development.

And yeah, hidden tags is not a good idea. Personally, it is a massive turn off for me, I hate it when I am forced to click click click, same goes with everyone who puts tags and tags only.

Level 5
guys, get annoyed that no progess will be done in the coming few days because i've exams, i'll continue after them, so pray for me

Campaign series is something really big to strive for. Wish you strong motivation during entire development.

And yeah, hidden tags is not a good idea. Personally, it is a massive turn off for me, I hate it when I am forced to click click click, same goes with everyone who puts tags and tags only.

removed them and thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.