• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Kathmaral Saga, The Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Kathmaral Saga, The Journey

The Nimaru continent is dismembered, the last human emperor reduces the kingdoms to ruin. Mognul, Sage and Leader of the Spiritcallers, guided by visions, leads his people to go beyond the North Seas, away from the impending conflict.

1630906053565.png

CONTENT OF THE CAMPAIGN:

The campaign takes place when the orcs arrive in the mystical lands of Kathmaral, the leaders order the disembarkation and exploration of this new land, full of mysteries, adventure and dangers.

Hi, @trycex and I present to you; Kathmaral Saga a campaign based on a lore that we have been working on for years, the characters, events, races do not belong to the universe of warcraft completely

FACTIONS:

Garabolg Faction:
In the southern forests of Nimaru lies Garabolg the homeland of the orc race. Since the dawn of Nimaru before any human empire exist, the orcs from garabolg were it steadfast defender and from there born many legendary heroes like the ancient Mognul the sage and the last High chieftain Garadun the giantslayer. The garabolg orcs unlike their cousins from the east, still command the old magic from the earth and nature alongside dire beasts.
garabolg.png

-High HP units
-High melee damage
-Good resistance againts magic and spell damage
-Ofensive spellcasters

-Most unit has expensive cost.
-Low Ranged damage
-Low resistances againts physical damage.
-Basic defensive capabilities

Heroes:
1625066529330.png

Sahrena, the Chieftain
Born as a daughter of powerful earth callers, Sahrena was fated to become one, when her power manifested not was in form of rocks and stone but as sand and breeze. She was sent go to the Argaham temples , there the old Sage told that she was blessed with a magic that no other orc have, the power to control the sand and the life around them.Because her "wierd" power suffer prejuice by other disciple, ironically she gain unexpeced friends like the arrogant disciple of the Sage, Marak and to the foreing "orc noble" Kajiro, and together become in a powerful team and defeated a dangerous cult of twisted orcs, sworn enemies of the temple and the Argahams. Despite of her lacks of skill to become a Spirit caller, she was name the first Sand caller by the Sage and a champion of the temple like her friends and return to his clans. With her new powers she bringed prosperity to the lands of her clan and was name chieftain when her parents dies of old age. When the conflict of nimaru started, Sahrena used everything that learned to guide her clan through these dark times and together with her close friends, she know that they will succes.

Spirit Callers:
1630968465448.png

Heroes:
1630968806373.png

Marak the Spiritcaller
Nobody know where Marak come from, even Marak don't know and actually doesn't care. He was brought to the temple as a newborn alongside a small golem, there Mognul felt his power and his vast potential as a earth caller but was a surprise that he has the gift of the spirit magic aswell, thanks to that he was one of the aspirant to become the next Sage. As Marak grown more powerful it grow in him arrogance which made him gain enemies and rivals, many who were too happy to abandon him in dangerous quest against renegade cults, Marak survived those encounters but he become solitary and he became suspicious of others. At least, until he befriended of Sahrena the sand caller and Kajiro the foreign orc from valorian. Despite their constant clashes the group always stayed loyal to each other, and they get many feats together. But the live do many twist, his friends returned to their homeland and despite his skills and magic, Marak lacked of the blessing of the argahams without it he won't become sage. A new aspirant of Sage come to the temple and was tasked to become its protector. Many misfortune later forced Marak in self-exile from the order before the cowardly attack to the temple. As one of the last spirit callers, Marak helps the orc leaders in this dangerous quest, doing the most reckless missions that would kill any other orc, his friends are worried about him, because it is a matter of time before his skills and Magic. .. it will not be enough.

Valorian Faction:
Descendants of the extinct clans in the north of Nimaru who suffered in the magical wars a century ago.The survivors accepted the offer of the legendary human hero, Bertram Valory and his people, they founded together the Valorian Kingdom a place where orcs and human lived and worked together in peace. The valorian orcs combine orc and human tactics to face enemies under a banner of loyalty and duty.
valorian.png

-High Physical defense
-High ranged damage
-Advance defensive capabilities
-Moderate cost

-Avarage melee damage
-Slow movement speed
-Poor magical and spell resistances
-Spellcasters require more micromanage

Heroes:
1625067981285.png

Kajiro, the Lord
Son of the former bodyguards and royal advisors of the king of Valorian, his parents died protecting the king of a assasination plot. In gratitude the king adopt him and his baby sister in the valorian royal family and treat like his true sons.
As an adult, Kajiro heired the marcial skills of his parents and learn the art of war and tactics to become a born leader. Hi was send in an important mission in the Argaham's temple where meet his rivals Marak and Sahrena, Disciples of the Sage Mognul, despite their initials clash, the three becomed in best friends and together defeat a dangerous cult of renegade orc that threaten the garabolg's forests. By his exploits was name "Friend of the temple" and a hero back to Valorian, where was named lord of the orcs and granted authority of the orcs armies of valorian. When Nimaru's conflict started, Kajiro was one of the most affected, how the pillars that founded his beloved kingdom were destroyed. As the Lord of the Valorian army, Kajiro lead the troops with corage and skills to the victory, sometimes his method clash a little with the leader of garabolg forces, Sahrena but they always find a middle point where they work together and with great effectivity.

Goblin fleet:
From the small islands of the southwest of Nimaru, come the goblins, a small and smart race know for their skill of ship crafting, technology and adventure spirit. Sadly their wishes for upgrade their technology doomed their islands after loot all their resources and were force to exile, because their lack of self control with the land, Erendell Empire forbbiden them from colonize Nimaru, but allow them to trade goods. Since that the goblins build massive capital ships and travel to the sea. There some ones that said that the goblins found others continents and races but their encounter always end with their fleet destroyed and many life losses. Only for that they travel around Nimaru because is the most friendly
1626029365467.png

-Strong support to structure and mechanical units
-Faster resource recollection
-Powerful siege damage
–Strong anti-air
-Lack of any support to organic units
-Poor versatility units
-Their upgrades and building are slow to made
-Their army are small

Heroes:
1626022506191.png

Nezli Golden teeth
Born in a generation after the goblins abandoned their islands, Nezli enjoy the life of sea traveler but he always wanted to prove himself so he always tried to solve any problem that the fleet have, but usually created a new one, but this only motive himself to doing again and better. After improve the old model of the Crusher and contraption that allow them to fight againts the pirates around Nimaru, was name captain and the got permission to build a new capital ship the one called the "Crasherwaves". One day Nezli and his fleet were rested in Nautilus's port but without any warning were captured by the Forces of King Reimond and charged with conspiracy against the Erendell Empire, Nezli and his goblin were prisioners for 2 years, fortunaly were unexpected rescued by Garabolg forces led Ironmask, since then Nezli befriend with the orcs and a great suppoter to their quest.

Objects of the world:
Kathmaral is a hostile place but it is full of valuable objects scattered across the continent, there are of many types.

These are the usual drops for hostile creatures.

1631120465464.png

Each one interacts with another, creating another item, making a total of 21 items (It is not necessary to remember the combinations as they are all useful)

1631120665814.png

Now the "Treasures" are special items dropped by unique creatures. In the first arc, "The ceremonial hunting", there are two treasures and these are:

1631120848970.png
Wendigo Horn

1631120862973.png
Wendigo Skin

These two treasures will be marked in your inventory with green letters referring to their importance, along with the materials that can be easily obtained by exploring the world (shown in the heptagon).
1631120933494.png

Once you obtain an object with the green letters, then it only remains to join it with the Wendigo Treasure and the hunter's scroll.

1631121285392.png

The scroll can generally be obtained from the local vendor ... although they may be in some beast corpse or lost on Kathmaral.

1631121535510.png

Combining the Scroll, The Treasure and the Simple Artifact

1631121643920.png

You get a special item.

1631121682537.png

Keep the objects with green text and combine them with the Hunter's Scroll, there is a great variety of legendary objects.

These are the 7 useful objects for the hunter's scroll (they are with green text) try to keep them.

1631121977601.png

1625068454277.png
1625068635934.png

1630906125412.png

1625068747145.png
FEATURES:
-This campaing is being developed in version 1.27b
-Know a unique and original story, the first of many.
- Command the heroes of the orcs, both the new and old to overcome challenges and learn about them in the process.
-Custom units! Meet the Nimaru's orcs that come from the ancient forest of garabolg or from the eastern kingdom of valorian
-Choose your faction! In every melee chapter you can choose between the powerful Garabolg orcs or the brave valorian orcs.
-Get help from increasingly unusual allies during melee chapters
-Item system! Find loots from kathmaral and combine them to create an even more powerful gear.
- Diverse type of chapters, adventures, melee, boss fights. -Normal difficulty, for adventurers and explorers, will allow you to know the lore without complications
-Hard difficulty, the use of microskill and good handling of heroes are rewarded. -Enemies in melee missions have AI in Jass, so they are more competent
-5 chapters in this demo and and a new arc on the way!:infl_thumbs_up:

In the coming months we will upload the remaining chapters and interludes, we will also update the post with the factions and characters corresponding to the chapters.
Do not forget to comment after trying the Demo, it would help us a lot to correct any flaws.
Thanks for your time :thumbs_up:

Our language is not English, so we will be grateful for any corrections
The campaign is unprotected, we ask that you do not open it.

• CREDITS:
    drake2 by Tarrasque
    Clockworker by Rizz_Boomer
    Furbolg Worker by Alok
    Clockworker Giant by The Weird Human
    Laboratory (Goblin) and Derivates by Ujimasa Hojo
    Goblin Outpost by skymarshall
    Goblin Barracks by skymarshall
    turm2 by Rondo
    Tor by Rondo
    mauer by Rondo
    Castle Wall by Tranquil
    Castle Tower by Tranquil
    Castle Gate by Tranquil
    Lighthouse by GrimShaman
    Goblin tent by Forgotten_Warlord
    Tribal Camp by Mr. Bob
    Quillboar Hut by Mister_Haudrauf
    Altar of some sorts by supertoinkz
    Team colored Kodo by HerrDave
    KodoBeastTower by Ket
    BreathofFireMissile by JetFangInferno
    CharmTarget by JetFangInferno
    AnimatedEnviromentalEffectAurorasBv016 by kellym0
    WoodSmall by Ergius
    OrcLumbermill by Syroco
    Fire Missiles by Vinz
    Charlie The Traveler by PROXY

Version Available:
DEMO 2.3 (5 chapters + 2 cinematics)

Attachments

• Kathmaral saga, the journey DEMO 2.3.w3n
    21.8 MB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Level 14
I always love an interesting campaign. You might want to have a moderator move this to the Map Development forum unless you are specifically asking for ideas. Chances are more people will see your project that way.

Level 8
I always love an interesting campaign. You might want to have a moderator move this to the Map Development forum unless you are specifically asking for ideas. Chances are more people will see your project that way.

Thank you, I hope you like playing the campaign; at this point we only need players haha
It's true, I just saw that I posted in the wrong place, I don't know how to contact a mod, I'm new to the forum :eek:

Level 8
I like the world building description based on what you wrote here. Good luck.

Thanks, I will update the post in a moment to explain what the campaign contains more than the background and lore.

i like orcs campaigns i will try this one for sure

I hope you enjoy playing the campaign, the same way I enjoyed creating the campaign with a friend

Level 23
Can I ask how many chapters you two guys plan? In the description it said 6 playable and 2 cinematic were already done. To be honest, it sounds like the campaign can be posted in the map section soon, since 8 is already a lot.

Level 8
Can I ask how many chapters you two guys plan? In the description it said 6 playable and 2 cinematic were already done. To be honest, it sounds like the campaign can be posted in the map section soon, since 8 is already a lot.

Good afternoon, we plan to do the campaign with this content:

Introduction / Prologue
3 playable chapters
Interlude
3 playable chapters
Interlude
3 playable chapters
Interlude
3 final chapters
Epilogue

Considering what the 6 chapters not yet made contain, we are 40% of total progress,also we do not test each chapter an appropriate amount of times, it is possible that we rewrite some small things, but in general the process of creating is only continuing :grin:.
In a short time, I will upload updated images and a correction of the text of the current version

Last edited:
Level 12

Hi! i can blame you for think that. We suffer a creative block actually.

But don't worry the proyect is still alive, i working on rework the script(change dialogue, add new characters, rework some olds) and @Nubelial is working in new skins/models. We already have the new scripts for chapter 1 and 2.

With lucky we will update with a new version "soon" which add, new units, new heroes, new enemies and new maps! Also that version on the first post is now NO canon(LOL). but we will appreciate to play it for testing purpose.

If Nubelial don't forget his password again, he will show up a new model for a basic unit.

Level 8
Hello, the project had a considerable delay, because almost all the chapters are undergoing drastic modifications, an increase in main characters, new models, new secrets, optimization in the endless text and new levels. Our priority is worldbuilding, there are many intertwined stories to tell and all of them will be correctly implemented.
I will upload screenshots of some level modifications,new chapters, also a suitable warrior to the lore.
avance01.png
avance02.png
avance03.png
avance04.png
We not only edit some chapters, we also have the continuation, the following images are for those who finished the small demo that we uploaded
cap7-1.png
cap7-2.png
cap7-3.png

Last edited:
Level 12
Hi everyone! In these months we were working in the campaign, and because storywise there is two orcs faction that travel to the mysterious land of Kathmaral we decide to make both playable, so in every melee chapter you can choose what faction will be used this will change some dialogue to know more about the heroes, also we add new heroes to the orc team.

You already now this faction, because is the core of the actual campaign but we change some of their skill sets and upgrades.

Garabolg Faction: The mighty orcs from the forests of Garabolg are the oldest faction of orcs, their time living in hardship places allow them to understand the magic that surrounded and use a bond of brotherhood to face the enemies whatever their are.

Garabolg.png

PROS
-High HP units
-High melee damage
-Good resistance againts magic and spell damage
-Ofensive spellcasters

CONS
-Most unit has expensive cost.
-Low Ranged damage
-Low resistances againts physical damage.
-Basic defensive capabilities

Heroes who command the garabolg's armies.

Sahrena, the Chieftain
BTNSahrena3.jpg

The leader of the orcs from Garabolg, a former disciple of Mognul and an old friend to Marak, She was the last orc chieftain that survive the purge of the Empire against the orcs and one of the few that despite their differences allied with her brethren from the east, the valorian orcs despite her "weird" rivalry with Kajiro. A powerful sorceress that call upon the benevolent magic from the earth to heal her companions or unleash powerful sand storms to vanquish foes.

Ironmask, the champion
BTNironmask_icono_final.jpg

A warrior of uncertain origin, Marak the stone warden found him in a forgotten mountain and convinced him that rally to his people, and since then he become the champion of garabolg's orcs and right hand of Sahrena, sadly he was openly discomfort about the alliance with the valorian orcs and this cause a clash with their leader, but despite this he always put aside his own prejuices for the sake of all orcs no matter where they come from. Under his brute guise lies a born leader and fearless warrior, whose mystery origin only is surpass for his might worthy of a legend.

I want to add that the character section from the OP is outdated now, but don't worry, we will update it soon(i hope).

And don't worry, Marak and Mognul are still important despite they are no longer the faces of garabolg

Last edited:
Level 8
A lovely campaign!
Played and enjoyed every part of it.
Thanks for taking the time to test the campaign and comment again, currently much of the content of the campaign is being modified and updated, we removed a lot of text but in return there is much more worldbuiling, I think it is win and win.
Soon I will update the main post with the updated campaign, new chapters, mechanics that we are going to test and as my partner mentioned, also new characters and we will further differentiate the orc factions.

Level 34
Thanks for taking the time to test the campaign and comment again, currently much of the content of the campaign is being modified and updated, we removed a lot of text but in return there is much more worldbuiling, I think it is win and win.
Soon I will update the main post with the updated campaign, new chapters, mechanics that we are going to test and as my partner mentioned, also new characters and we will further differentiate the orc factions.
Looking forward to it :D

Level 12
Hello everyone! Today I have other sneak speak, as I said before we are working in two playable factions that you can choose in every melee chapter, this day i will proudly present:

Valorian Faction: Descendants of the extinct clans in the north of Nimaru who suffered in the magical wars a century ago.The survivors accepted the offer of the legendary human hero, Bertram Valory and his people, they founded together the Valorian Kingdom a place where orcs and human lived and worked together in peace. The valorian orcs combine orc and human tactics to face enemies under a banner of loyalty and duty.

valorian2.png

PROS
-High Physical defense
-High ranged damage
-Advance defensive capabilities
-Moderate cost

CONS
-Avarage melee damage
-Slow movement speed
-Poor magical and spell resistances
-Spellcasters require more micromanage

Heroes who command the valorian's armies.

Kajiro, The Lord
BTNkajiro_icono5.jpg

Son of the former bodyguards and royal advisors of the king of Valorian, his parents died protecting the king of a assasination plot. In gratitude the king adopt him and his baby sister in the valorian royal family and treat like his true sons.
As an adult, Kajiro heired the marcial skills of his parents and learn the art of war and tactics to become a born leader. Hi was send in an important mission in the Argaham's temple where meet his rivals Marak and Sahrena, Disciples of the Sage Mognul, despite their initials clash, the three becomed in best friends and together defeat a dangerous cult of renegade orc that threaten the garabolg's forests. By his exploits was name "Friend of the temple" and a hero back to Valorian, where was named lord of the orcs and granted authority of the orcs armies of valorian. When Nimaru's conflict started, Kajiro was one of the most affected, how the pillars that founded his beloved kingdom were destroyed. As the Lord of the Valorian army, Kajiro lead the troops with corage and skills to the victory, sometimes his method clash a little with the leader of garabolg forces, Sahrena but they always find a middle point where they work together and with great effectivity.

Yazgrim, The Renegade Maiden
BTNyazgrim05.jpg

Youngest sister of Kajiro and member of the Valorian royal family, she was a born with red hair, an inheritance from the matriarchs of the extinct northern clans, who were more fierce than their southern cousins, her parents before their tragic death knew that she was destined to greatness, they tasked to Kajiro that protect her no matter what.
As a young women Yazgrim learned alongside her brothers the art of leadership and war, but in the nights she escape from the castle without notice and enjoy the company of the citizen of valorian, meawhile her brothers faced the enemies outside the kingdom she done the same with the enemies inside the kingdom, thieves, criminal, and corrupt nobles who abuse of their autorithy, along with citizens concerned for the welfare of the kingdom, she gain the loved of the people, but the royal family, especially her brother, who was concerned about her reckless undercover acts because she suffered many injuries and some of her companions died in the line of duty. Regarless this, she gain the command of local militia when her brother become a Lord. Like her brother, she suffered by the Nimaru's conflict and saw how many good people died for old hatreds, but she never lost her positive and friendly attitude, the one who stick together a many orcs in these dark times and despite being overprotected by her brother and his friends, her hard working winning many supporters, and to surprise of everyone even winning the support from the Mighty and dreadful IronMask himself.

Personal note
I really enjoy writed this update and the story of those brothers, i remenber whe kajiro was just the "yes man" of the story, and thanks to the improved models of @Nubelial i can write a female orc that will be funny and crazy in her dialogues :xxd:

BTW soon my friend @Nubelial will announce a new mechanic regarding the items, that our heroes will be found in their adventure.

Last edited:
Level 8
Hello again, here Nubelial, at the end of this month (Yes June) I will update the post with the updated content, there is too much we want to show you.
The campaign has many shades and as @trycex mentioned, I will talk a bit about the items.

I will place an example of three (there are many more) of our hostile inhabitants of Kathmaral, a bear, a boar and a Water Elemental.

mobs.png

The loot obtained from the animals is perfect to advance in the game, they will not only be useful for their base statistics, when the items come into contact with each other they will merge into unique and powerful objects.

items1.png

The amount of animals and items is high, and the drop is random, but all items interact with each other, each story will be unique, each time a player starts a new game he will receive new objects, throughout the entire campaign.

The gods of randomness reward explorers.

Last edited:
Level 12
Hi everyone! Today we update the OP and add a new demo version.

This version contain:
  1. A new hero for the story, Sahrena.
  2. Slightly reworks for chapters 1, 2 and 3.
  3. Loot system
  4. New units
  5. Choose faction in melee chapter(like chapter 3)
As always we will appreciate any comment, advice, bug , grammar mistakes, etc that you can find and report :thumbs_up:

In the next month we will working in the new introduction and the new chapter 4 and 5(totally news) and update the backstories of our heroes.

I hope that you never love chapter 3 because will be suffer a heavy rework :xxd:

Level 8
I REALLY love it. Is Fresh, new and is a new type of Orcs!
I really enjoy it and the characters are very likeable.

I also love that is not in the WOW universe. Like Arkain.
Hi, I'm glad you enjoyed the demo, thanks for your time and for testing the campaign, we are currently redoing chapter 3 (the map got out of hand).
I hope that this month we will be presenting one more faction and in August presenting 3 more chapters and an interlude.
The new chapter 3 will be more compact and simple.
1625235029588.png

Level 12
Hi everyone! I hope that all you alright,
Today I come with news the first one is, that we update the OP

-Update the backstory about Garabolg and their leader Sahrena
-We add a new mini-faction that helps the orc in their quest and a new character

The seconds new is that the new chapter 3 is done and tested but we decide that it will release with the new chapters 4 and 5.

The old chapter 3 was a mess because was one of the first map that we made, it was too big for a early chapter, lack of variety of enemies, the optional objective was a joke, and was a total nightmare to balanced, it was or too easy or become too hard and slow(Nubelial always kill around 450-600 wendigos everytime that he play in hard mode LOL)

Meme

meme1.png

The new chapter 3 is a lot more friendly, faster and enjoyable, where you can test in a real battle the orc units.

chap3.png
chap32.png

If you played the demo version, you saw that the orc spellcasters (Earth caller from garabolg and Wind caller from valorian) lack of new models, so here are the new ones!

newmodels.png

The Valorians were adjusted, because they were a little weak.
Finally but no less important we are working in the new chapter 4, the terrain is done, the new units too, we only need to the the new IAs and the balance.

Level 8
Hello lieutenants, we really wanted to present 2 chapters and a cinematic even clues for the next arc. But it seems that it will take us longer.
We were customizing each character and adding effects.
1629948412112.png
1629948466271.png

Also to enemies
1629948616664.png

We added a variety of items, update icons for the factions, the following image is just a fraction of what we did.
1629948880981.png

Edited particles for a suitable immersion and pleasing to the eye
1629949222939.png

1629949232788.png

We spent several nights fighting and testing each chapter, to preserve the balance and improve the characters.
1629949382047.png

1629949411259.png

The progress will serve to accelerate the rest of the chapters, my partner had a brilliant idea regarding the design. We estimate that next month we will bring the next chapters, thanks you for your time.

Level 12
Hi my fellows! :smile:
Has been months since I posted something after days of see meme videos hardworking in our campaign today we bring to you

SAGA KATHMARAL, THE JOURNEY DEMO 2.0
1630966174138.png

This new version has the next features
  • New items
  • New chapters 3, 4 and 5 to continue the story
  • New hero and playable units
  • New icons
  • Improved of the story and dialogues
  • Fix some text
  • Fix some bugs
  • Rebalanced of some units and items

Now we will start working to the intro cinematic and the first interlude which end the first arc , after that our next objective is start the second arc that will be features old and new heroes aslo new foes.
Had a nice day :infl_thumbs_up:

Known issues
Kajiro and Nezli lack of ultimate spell (We study the possibility of make custom spells)

As always we will value any bugs that you can find.

Campaign image preview, made by @Nubelial

Last edited:
Level 20
A very well made campaign !
I played through the first level and the beginning of the second on the 2.0 Demo on 1.29.2 on hard mode(didn't play since the first version, the one without the 2 orc factions)
I really like the new hero and units !

Bugs found:
1st level :
When the Valorian grunt is introduced, he is described as good against piercing damage but his passive just reduces all damage received by 4.

2nd level :
In the opening cinematic, there is a group of valorian orcs just standing in the middle of the native village before the orcs even arrive.
In the Marak segment, I obtained 2 horns of wendigoos (6 damage for the cermonial scroll) but not the other material. Is this intended ?
After the Marak segment, I gained control of Kajiro and Sahrena but not of the other Garabolg units. (I'm pretty sure it's not possible to solo the rest of the mission with 2 heroes so I think it's a bug)

Also, not a bug but a suggestion. I don't know if this is possible but it would be really useful for the orc units to have a backpack to store consummables to use against bosses or to keep items to combine later when the hero's inventory is full (especially when Marak is alone, you are forced to leave behind some usefull items.

Overall the campaign is really fun ! I think you could reduce a little the amount of runes after fights because the consumables are really cool but are not really needed.

Level 12
Hi Navy! Thanks for test and comment the campaign we really appreciate any kind the feedback

1st level :
When the Valorian grunt is introduced, he is described as good against piercing damage but his passive just reduces all damage received by 4.

I complety forget this lol

2nd level :
In the opening cinematic, there is a group of valorian orcs just standing in the middle of the native village before the orcs even arrive.
In the Marak segment, I obtained 2 horns of wendigoos (6 damage for the cermonial scroll) but not the other material. Is this intended ?
After the Marak segment, I gained control of Kajiro and Sahrena but not of the other Garabolg units. (I'm pretty sure it's not possible to solo the rest of the mission with 2 heroes so I think it's a bug)

1-Bug, in chapter 2 in hard mode kajiro and sahrena's group replace with the strong version of their respective faction but looks like not test this much.
2-About the wendigos horn, you only need a special material + tier2 item + special recipe to create a tier3 item, with those 2 wendigo horn you can create 2 offensive tier 3 item and, there is rng factor some you were lucky to pick 2 two horns.

Also, not a bug but a suggestion. I don't know if this is possible but it would be really useful for the orc units to have a backpack to store consummables to use against bosses or to keep items to combine later when the hero's inventory is full (especially when Marak is alone, you are forced to leave behind some usefull items.

We studied that but I discarted because in the adveture/micro chapter the unit with backpack and item maybe screw up the sub group of units and because are normal units they will lost the gear in the next chapter, still maybe we study add some stash like rexxar's campaign.

Overall the campaign is really fun ! I think you could reduce a little the amount of runes after fights because the consumables are really cool but are not really needed.

We will study this or change some runes, is knew to us that the orcs have a lot of sustain to keep advance through the adventures.

I invite you to test chapter 2 in normal to finish it, before the day end we will upload the fix of chapter 2 in hardmode.

Level 8
A very well made campaign !
I played through the first level and the beginning of the second on the 2.0 Demo on 1.29.2 on hard mode(didn't play since the first version, the one without the 2 orc factions)
I really like the new hero and units !

Bugs found:
1st level :

2nd level :

Thanks for coming back to comment after your adventure.

The reason for the existence of so many runes and consumables that keep troops very healthy for combat, is that these levels were created on top of the old versions where the orcs twist their ankle every 3 steps, we will adjust the sustain for future versions . Thank you for reminding us.

I just uploaded a DEMO 2.1, correcting those errors and also updated the post with some information regarding the objects.
Your suggestion is precise, we will place it in future versions, I will also detail the list of objects better ,for the moment just remember to keep the green texts and The hunter's scroll.

By the way those two horns that you obtained prove that luck smiles at you haha :mwahaha:, I usually only obtain consumables by turning heroes into alchemists.

1631122606651.png

Don't worry about which of these you carry, they are all useful and each one makes a unique combination :thumbs_up: (14 hunting objects for the ceremony)

1631122685046.png

Level 12
Well my fellows, Demo 2.2 is Out.

Changes:
-Fix some wrong message about valorian soldier in chapter 1.
-Fix the lack of units in chapter 2 hard mode.
-Fix intro cinematic in chapter 2.
-Chapter 2 normal; the tracker can use her skill "Mark"

Also because we are in a testing phase, all the chapter are unlock, remember report any bug that you can find, if you can.

Bonus:
unknown.png

Level 8
Greetings Fighters, I just updated the demo to version 2.3

-2 cinematics were added
-an adjustment in the troops to differentiate the factions
-the enemies and natives received some equipment, I will not leave my boys in prehistory
1635740507012.png

The inner walls of the kingdom of Valorian, the first thing one observes when traveling to the kingdom, are the statues of the noble kings.

1635740571766.png

Being a watchman at the gates of Occeriana, a city of merchants, sailors and fishermen is usually quite a heavy job, stopping piracy and the internal troubles of the kingdom ends anyone's patience.

1635740601090.png

The lighthouse stands on the northern shores, pirates are usually a problem from here to the lands of the EASSSSSSSSSSSSST, but the merchant king goblins, often swindle pirates.

1635740464724.png

The natives of Kathmaral do not waste resources, it is normal to see them use weapons of bones and equipment of skins. Hunting and moderate gathering kept them alive for generations.

unknown.png

Kathmaral is hostile and cold, but it's easy to find calm once hunter and survivor training is complemented.

f6d2a53f-c6df-4995-b5ac-97b28bf0408f.png

"The Kharyan, despite the fierce behavior mentioned in the zoology book "White Death", my studies on them made me conclude that they form more of a bond of friendship and loyalty with the orc hunters, it is not a master-beast relationship, but a Companion-Companion." - Erudin

Among the most important characteristics we have to mention:

-We will review how the campaign progresses by freeing all the heroes from objects, now they all have 6 slots for objects.
-To keep the detail, we update all the heroes so that they have more synergies in their spells.
-All heroes have 4 skills that can be improved (we will no longer contemplate a "lvl 6 ultimate")
I hope you enjoy the campaign, we will currently make slight changes to this first arc (we consider that it already has everything we had in mind), now we will focus on the next arc.
1635742645424.png

Keep fighting.

Level 12
Hello again!

Sadly I have barely news about the project, we become a little lazy, but don't worry! We still working in it!

I'm testing the next demo just to fix some bugs that the testers find and improved some stuffs.

Also here is a little sneak peak of the chapter 6

Meanwhile the Crasherwave crew make alliance and fight against unknown foes, someones in the west try to survive.
Pic1.png

You can use an underwater passage to some place but strange noises come from below.
Pic2.png

The surface path may be safer, but something is watching from the sky.
Pic3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.