• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kingdom Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I need a modeler, a spell creator, and a trigger er/jasser to help me with my map Kingdom Wars. Its a map that pits people against armies with there own, creating incomes and taking over castles. To be more strategic there will be spys to see what there opponent is up to, these spys will not be able to open gates or capture kingdoms. The three sectors include Spring (Green and grassy), Fall (Brown and leafy), and Winter (Snowy and white). The only two with castles are the spring and fall, for winter has not yet been entered by others. My map is currently in beta for I had a little help but now I need lots of help. If your willing to help I'll look you over. So far I am creating the human race, there will be more and more races through updates, I am planning out undead, night elves, and demons others are still being thought over. The income system works fluently so I dont need help with that though I still need trigger help whenever its needed. If you help I will put your name in the credits for helping and give you +rep. Hope that I get help soon cause I cant do this on my own. I havnt done much with the terrain yet but I have big ideas for it.

Progress:
Beta
Terrain:(For now its done)IIIIIIIIII
Spells:(None)IIIIIIIIII
Doodads:IIIIIIIIII
Triggers:(For now)IIIIIIIIII
Units:IIIIIIIIII
Heros:IIIIIIIIII
Race Creation:IIIIIIIIII

I am also looking for someone to make an ai, I will give further details on what I want later.And for some reason its not letting me upload a picture...

Spell Ideas:
Holy Light: A paladin spell that heals more than one unit at once, its like blizzard light, with the circle icon when you click on it. Like that except when you click on a bunch of units it shows the holy light effect on them.
All I have so far! Its still under progress.

Level 2
hello, my acc name is The_Michel @North, i can help you if u want, i'm able to => trigger, spell abit, object edit (advanced) edit game interface (icons of dammages/defense types/generic messages etc) and if needed i can icon/skin <.<

--EDIT: if u want to see one of my work : the sadist arena :mwahaha:

Attachments

• !y'ehtest.w3x
    2.6 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.