• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jass NewGen Pack Special Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Urgh, do you have anything to say about this? :|

I'm pretty sure that it's just a false positive, but do you think that you can solve it somehow?

Ye We Can.... Many Anti Viruses Thinks it's a Virus... Mine thinks it's 2 Viruses in it, But that's just becuse it hacks into the Game But it's perfectly safe:)

(i've had this for like 2 months without any thing Going wrong on my Computer)

Level 4
maybe you need to redownload it.
i have downloaded it 3 times already here is a picture of it
jngperror.jpg

Attachments

• JNGP ERROR.jpg
    JNGP ERROR.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Level 10
In 1.3d.... Is Map Optimizing Is Fixed.....?

Is there anything that could be disabled in order to use JNGPS Smoothly with Vex's Map Optimizer? I cannot Use Default GUI Because it does not do nothing.... Even I restart my editor.... still the same thing..... I cannot use the Original Function List for some Jass..... it always shows the cJass one..... The bug with Vex's Map Optimizer is still with it... cannot still optimize my map with Enabled EGUI, Using EGUI or a cJass Function

Level 1
i was run the NewGen We.exe before we.bat and i got the same error
And i can Run the original WE and WE Unlimited Without this error

Level 15
sry for the delay guys!

ill try to be more active now.

yes this program doesn't have a a copy right or other things i forgot the name of!!

since this program dont have its its said its virus, but its not!! i did install it myself and nothing warmed my computers great tools

keep updating it

btw were are those library @_@

yeah AdicHelper Updater is threated as virus for me as well but, its not actually an virus.

about my libs you can find the code in "Jass NewGen Special\jass\ddup.j"

open it with notepad++ or simply notepad.

Ters said:
i was run the NewGen We.exe before we.bat and i got the same error
And i can Run the original WE and WE Unlimited Without this error

this is because you are missing worldedit121.exe in ur warcraft iii folder.

if you cant get it i can upload it ~via pastebin, but i dont know why you dont have it..
as well you should have "...\bin\worldedit.exe" there as well.

if you dont have them please tell me, i can upload them if u need...

When I try to do an ObjectMerger, it just tells me "External not found in config file: "ObjectMerger""

go to your JNGPS folder and find file "jasshelper.conf" open it and find:

"[externaltools]" line!

if it does not exists write it!

after that line cnp this:

Code:
"FileImporter","grimext\FileImporter.exe"
"ObjectMerger","grimext\ObjectMerger.exe"
"PathMapper","grimext\PathMapper.exe"
"TileSetter","gimext\TileSetter.exe"
"ConstantMerger","grimext\ConstantMerger.exe"
"TriggerMerger","grimext\TriggerMerger.exe"
"FileExporter","grimext\\FileExporter.exe"
"PatchGenerator","grimext\\PatchGenerator.exe"

can u help me guys it seem that i cant open JNGP, it says "The Compressed (zipped) Folder is invalid or corrupted.", PLEASE HELP ME.

try dl-ing it now! still i tested it now myself and it works fine, not sure why this happens to u.

In 1.3d.... Is Map Optimizing Is Fixed.....?

Is there anything that could be disabled in order to use JNGPS Smoothly with Vex's Map Optimizer? I cannot Use Default GUI Because it does not do nothing.... Even I restart my editor.... still the same thing..... I cannot use the Original Function List for some Jass..... it always shows the cJass one..... The bug with Vex's Map Optimizer is still with it... cannot still optimize my map with Enabled EGUI, Using EGUI or a cJass Function

now about cJass and all that. its not my tool i just have "right" to use it in this pack. so if you dont want to use cJass disable it and it wont show u the cJass compiled one.

anything elses is actually problem with Vex's optimizer. i tested it myself and it worked so i dont know why it does not for u but the only reason might be coz EGUI loads vjass code in ur map and for some reason vex's optim might have some bug and bugs at some point of this code...

Greets all!
~DD

Last edited:
Level 14
I got a problem with cjass, when I first compile my map it works fine then I turn on cjass and try to compile the map again it can't find a file that I imported using //! import vjass ""

Level 3
Help! whenever i save my map and test map WC3 loads and my screen turn black with the cursor visible and the northrend ambience sound from WC3 TFT main menu can be heard... Jasshelper detected no problem in my triggers.... So is it the 1.24c patch that caused this?

Level 15
Help! whenever i save my map and test map WC3 loads and my screen turn black with the cursor visible and the northrend ambience sound from WC3 TFT main menu can be heard... Jasshelper detected no problem in my triggers.... So is it the 1.24c patch that caused this?

Hi Soggeh!

you maybe did not Enable EGUI and used some of its features?
maybe 1.24c caused it as well, however JNGPS is 1.24+ compatible, so that should not be the case.

if this happens to any map you save then it must be that you did not correctly install JNGPS. try reinstalling it, delete current one and install it again.

if it happens to just that one map, i might need to take a look at it.

Greets!
~DD

Level 3
1. Enabled but i did not use. Am i suppose to? I don't know how though.

2. It happens on every map including an empty one with just melee initialization. I reinstall twice, No luck.

3. Reply me if you really want to look at it, cause i think the problem doesn't lies on the map.

Thanx =)

Last edited:
Level 15
1. Enabled but i did not use. Am i suppose to? I don't know how though.

2. It happens on every map including an empty one with just melee initialization. I reinstall twice, No luck.

3. Reply me if you really want to look at it, cause i think the problem doesn't lies on the map.

Thanx =)

i see! it is really problem with JNGPS and not the map so i wont need the map. since you reinstalled it and it still does not work... there might be an problem with registry. but i dont think so since it should say that before loading the WE. JNGPS alone could have not cause this but preprocessors might have since they edit the script alone. that map script is the reason why it does not load map but shows main-menu. if possible it would be good if you can save the new melee map and send it to me since i might extract that "war3map.j" script and check it out, as well as test the map myself.

this might be an problem with OS as well... maybe, not sure however i dont know does JNGPS work on Vista or Windows 7, i cant test it...

anyway if you can please send me your "melee edited" map which does not load.

Best Regards!
~Dark Dragon

Alright, where to start.

You do not have permission to edit Jass NewGen, this is basically theft which can result in a ban. I mean, seriously Grimoire is an open source tool which allows you to assemble your own editor, why pirate all the hard work of the NewGen assemblers just to earn some rep.

I have spoken to the current leader of the JNGP (MindWorX) and he specifically told me that he didn't give permission for you to do this. On top of all of this, you are gaining all of this rep for something you most definitely did not earn. If you feel Jass New Gen has bugs.... REPORT IT. There is an official thread for that on wc3c.net.

It also seems you are adding a bunch of lame scripts inside these maps which are useless. I mean... like 5 debug message functions? You have got to be kidding me.

For all of you who don't agree with me and think this tool is useful, then go download the tools individually, they all are meant to work with NewGen (cJass, EGUI, TESH). I honestly have no idea how this has been here for so long.

Thread closed, resource deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.