• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Does anyone still have JNPG special systems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
The problem is that the license for JNGP isn't stated anywhere, and this mod claims to have heard the license from the author, which is supposed to say that the creator didn't have permission to make the make, so he deleted it.

I've been trying to get the license over at wc3c.net , but the author haven't provided it yet.

Until the license is provided, almost no one is going to allow the mod.

Level 8
Or PM the author like a sane person.

But he's inactive as you can see in his last log in date.

yep, i did that and even tried to send him an email (if that really works :p) but no reply on anything

so anyway, my problem:

when i open the map with JNPG there are 2 unsupported functions (or more, but it just shows them)

i already tried
-removing them from the map script with an MPQ editor
-adding the functions to JNPG (but i think i failed :p)
-adding the libary from that dark_dragon guy (it's somewhere in the spells section)

however, all methods had no effect

anyone got an idea how to fix that? if you need to know the exact name of the functions i can tell you, but i think its more a general thing (you dont need the names eh?^^)

EDIT: PMs with JNPGS links to me are a valid option i presume..

Status
Not open for further replies.