• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

JNPG Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I've been playing with the editor, replacing common/blizz.j, disabling, enabling stuff (RtC, among others) and I still get compile errors, on top of that, I've found out maps that require JNPG (such as http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...-a-107654/?prev=search=ice&r=20&d=list&page=2) don't do anything in test map (I will cast the spells in this spell pack and they will do absolutely nothing).

Does anyone have a working JNPG they can upload? If it's a file I've not inserted, a setting I should have on/off, whatever, it's too much trouble to ask someone to fix it. If someone could upload (mediafire, megaupload, here, doesn't matter where) a jass newgen with all the right files correctly inserted, that would be immensely appreciated.

Level 6
Ah forget it, it just dawned on me why it isn't working. I have 2 versions of JassNewgen on my computer - it didn't occur to me I was using the old version.

Forgive me, but I've been so frustrated it just never occurred to me until now :/.

Status
Not open for further replies.