• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Error: Member redeclared: onInit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Moin moin =)

3 things to say: L o L

I don't get any error at this spell, I can save it, I can host it and I can test it.

But now the rofl: After I cast this spell and it's finished, I get a blue screen from windows ( tested it 3 times ^^ )

You have updated Jass Helper to the last version? ( 0.A.2.B )

Greetings
~ The Bomb King > Dr. Boom

Level 4
Oh, my Jass Helper was out of date. I thought I updated my Jass Helper recently, but it was actually my Grimoire. Fixed.

Thanks, Dr. Boom.

Level 4
Ok, so the compile error message went away, but when someone tries to host the map it says "map not found" or whatever that error is.

How can I fix this? Can I combine the two OnInit functions? One is under a separate scope, iirc.

Level 4
It opens fine on single player.

I bring it up because this is a multiplayer map. It's supposed to be played on BNet, thanks. I've tried both protected and unprotected.

Since I really do have 2 of the methods, can I combine them across scopes? Maybe that's what my question boils down to.

I get it's supposed to be played on battle.net, but what you said was that "map could not be found" on battle.net without saying anything about your tests on singleplayer.

If you get an error in multiplayer and not in singleplayer, it's likely because you are using irregular native calls or Reinventing the Craft commands, which are not valid on battle.net.

I have lots of OnInit commands in the same library - two mudule-onInits, a struct onInit and a library onInit and everything is peachy.

Also, that' guy's spell leaks like mad hell, it's going to cause a crash after a while.

He's got a lot of Location(x,y) calls (useless, and he doesn't destroy them)... I mean, holy shit, that really piles up because he even threw one in the periodic method, which is just... obscene!

Status
Not open for further replies.