• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

v1.24 e Jass NewGen Pack???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hi, I am looking for a Jass NewGen Pack for Warcraft III version 1.24e and above, because I cannot open my map properly when using the Jass NewGen Pack for v1.21c and it cannot load the functions such as Hashtables and other things which are only available on v1.24e.

Thanks in advance!!! XD

Yea there's no official update. If you want to code in GUI with hashtables then you're going to have to use the vanilla editor then JNGP for the rest. If you're talking about updating TESH to show the hashtable natives then there are ways for you to update that, I'd give a link but the site isn't allowed on here so PM me if you need anything.

Level 12
Strange, I've managed to load JSNG for 1.24e but the main problem I have is that I don't see Reinventing the Craft in the top menu thus I cannot disable it.

Otherwise it works... Do you know how to disable it without menu? I've asked in another thread but this one seems more related and I don't want to make my onw topic just because of a single issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.