• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

INKTOBER 2016 - JOIN IN ON THE FUN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
Trying to do some tarot inspired drawing today... My lines are so clumsy lol. Gotta train to be more firm with my hand.

day4.jpg

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

those are some pretty cool stuff edge, i can't resist to make a comment
i hope to see it inked :)

Level 15
Progress report: 0% since day 5. Too busy playing Fallout 4 (15 hours in game, doesnt include deaths and crashes) o.o better if I do current day than try to catch up. Hmm.. since my brother took the laptop (we have 4 shared laptop, only one can be used to play games), so I can continue my progress (no more fallout distraction)
Also, i already made a backup if i cant draw them :)
image.jpg

edit: finish my day 10 -Jump . Its getting worse each time I draw it. The initial thumbnail is way better than this. Damn, I cant draw big, but if i draw small its super hard to ink it -_-
image.jpg

edit2:
finised day 5 Sad. Princess Lunafreya. Not sad enough, even I'm not sure if thats a sad
image.jpg

I have a question, is that allowed to add pencil shading or color it with color pencil?

Last edited:
Level 28
finish my day 10 -Jump . Its getting worse each time I draw it.

I actually found your jump-themed drawing super cool, congrats on that. Although her sillouette doesn't covey that much movement (I guess it may be that her pose seems too stable), the whole thing looked great and managed to give the impression of movement quite well (IMO, obviously haha).

Oh I never do the themes of the day since I draw when I'm not at home, so I draw random stuff. But tomorrow I'll try to do the jump one.

Here is a smoking illuminati bird in fancy clothes:

day10.jpg

Oh my gawd guys, I never thought this thread would have so many participating. Thank you :O you're all amazing! Great drawings! keep them coming!

Haven't manage to catch up as much as I wanted to due to thanks-giving and the family get together. But here's two more drawings.

I feel like I'm rushing them all... I know, shame.
=================

Day 6 = Hidden . This theme was quite the challenge, made something simple for the giggles.

Day 7 = Lost. drew a metaphoric lost... because drawing someone in a forest would have taken me ages and probably would have made me very bored and angry. so Here it is!

Still 4 days to catch on :S

Attachments

• day6.png
    day6.png
    22.9 MB · Views: 93
  • day7.png
    day7.png
    22.9 MB · Views: 82
Level 15
@Master Goblin I dont want to open those 20MB images (limited bandwidth) o.o But I already can see the awesomeness from small thunbnails.

Damn I have no idea for day 11 Transport. Planned to draw cars, tried some sketches and looking bad. And, I am not sure what i made here. Should be Day 6 Hidden and Day 9 Broken, but I made it too confusing. Too much random strokes. Gonna recreate them later. :( I lost my skillz!! Hmm.. I havent find secret trick to draw with pens :(

edit: I guess i also need to resize the image a bit

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 99
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 91
@Master Goblin I dont want to open those 20MB images (limited bandwidth) o.o But I already can see the awesomeness from small thunbnails

noted the new ones are 25% smaller and in Jpg.

---

by the way @Idaero Ace THESE ARE FANTASTIC! wow, the dynamism and the movement is amazing O_O .... dayyyyum son!

--

And here's two new days:

Day 8 = Rock
I wanna rock! eeeeerm, something like that! :D Felt like drawing some old celtic ruins. That's about it :D

Day 9 = Broken
because the movies are amazing and I'm a fan. The sword design made by John Howe is fantastic and this man is also one of my hero. so there it is.

Attachments

• day8rock.jpg
    day8rock.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 96
  • day9broken.jpg
    day9broken.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 87
Level 15
@Mr.Goblin Really? Thank you :)

And here some new thing. My damn iPhone always set the filename to image.jpg (even I need to jailbreak to enable uploading in safari). And i resized a bit because my internet is only 200MB left :(

In order: Day 6 Hidden, Day 9 Broken, Day 12 Worried, Day 8 Rock

I remade Day 6 and Day 9 because I'm not satisfied with the random strokes. Not its much cleaner. I'm not sure what I made on Day 9 though, lol, that humanoid looks funny.
DMC 4 for Day 12. I hope its "worried" enough. Made some mistakes on the girl. Day 8 is rock! I really need how to render like Master Goblin..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    420.8 KB · Views: 55
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    420.4 KB · Views: 59
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    422.5 KB · Views: 66
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg