• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Arena] Hive Arena! Hiring Heroes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
Horn Of The Death
Interface Icon : Legion-Doom Horn in Warcraft
Item Classification : Permanent
Acquirable Through : Boss Drop
Item Gold Cost : Above expensive a little
Item Lore : This horn belong to Death, who is the immortal in the world. This horn is very powerful but harmful if you not a immortal or you can reincarnation
Item Ability Type : Active
Item Ability Description(s) : When you active it, this horn will give you 500% damage, 1500 health, 1000 mana, reset all cooldown, increase stat by 50 but you will die in 30 seconds (^^)
Item Rarity : Legendary
Item Range Requirement : Both

need for comment ^^

Even if in 30 sec you will die, looks like item still looks imbalance n my case. 500% damage looks big and combined with 50 stats is a pure ownage. I suggest lower the second to maybe 10-20 sec.

Level 4
Item Submission

So I was thinking of an item... I thought of potato
Potato of Kronos
Interface Icon :Phoenix Egg in Warcraft III
Item Classification :Charged
Acquirable Through :Prize
Item Gold Cost : 500,000 (If possible)
Item Lore :This is the mythical artifact of the Titan Kronos's hidden treasures, his potato. All of his powers are stored in this small spud on which anyone can keep, it is said to grant godly powers to whomsoever eats it without peeling the skin.
Item Ability Description(s) :When used, the hero gains 50 increase to all stats, +50 damage increase and +50 armor bonus. Lasts 15 seconds, if you are killed within 15 seconds then the killer gains the bonuses for 15 seconds and so on.
Item Rarity : Legendary

Last edited:
Level 6
So I was thinking of an item... I thought of potato
Potato of Kronos
Interface Icon :Phoenix Egg in Warcraft III
Item Classification :Charged
Acquirable Through :Prize
Item Gold Cost : 1,000,000 (If possible)
Item Lore :This is the mythical artifact of the Titan Kronos's hidden treasures, his potato. All of his powers are stored in this small spud on which anyone can keep, it is said to grant godly powers to whomsoever eats it without peeling the skin.
Item Ability Description(s) :When used, the hero gains 100 increase to all stats, +100 damage increase and +100 armor bonus. Lasts 15 seconds, if you are killed within 15 seconds then the killer gains the bonuses for 15 seconds and so on.
Item Rarity : Epic (I don't know which is higher Epic or Legendary)

It should be legendary and this is quite too imba, i think you should reduce stat, damage and armor by half :p (think so)

Level 5
Are you guys even serious about this now? Says the guy who suggested "The Razor Blade" and "Toenail Splitter"
Sssh! No one must know! Now, begone!

Level 8
Originally Posted by Daredeamon
Hey guys, I've been kind of busy today, otherwise I would have been finishing up some things. Progress is still being made though, so don't stop posting ideas, we'll get through them :)

images

Level 33
Reuniclus : Crimson Butterfly
Hero Model:
Hero Icon:
Hero Range: 600 range
Hero Projectile: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/haunt-233339/?prev=r=20&page=2
Hero Lore: "Thou shalt not hurt thy soul."
Hero Sound Set: Shade soundset
Damage Base: 45
Attack Cooldown: 1.6
Defense Base: 0
Attributes
Strength- 25 + 1.5
Intelligence- 20 + 2.0 (Main)
Agility- 20 + 1.25
Movement Speed Base: 310
Spells: All Spells are active.

First Skill

Second Skill

Third Skill

Fourth Skill

Reversed Pain
Reuniclus creates a spatial shield from a rip of his soul . The shield deflects the missiles which hits Reuniclus, throwing it in an angle near the damage source. Damage deals the same as the source damage with a bonus damage AoE.
Level 1 - Lasts for 6 seconds. 25% of the received damage as bonus damage.
Level 2 - Lasts for 9 seconds. 32.5% of the received damage as bonus damage.
Level 3 - Lasts for 12 seconds. 50% of the received damage as bonus damage.
Level 4 - Lasts for 15 seconds. 62.5% of the received damage as bonus damage.
Cooldown : 12/ 18/ 24/ 40 seconds
Manacost : 60/ 90/ 120/ 150 mana
Pain Split
Reuniclus links his soul to his allies,splitting the pains he experience in battle. Everytime Reuniclus receives damage, the damage will be reducted by 50% ,while the remaining 50% will heal the linked heroes. The received damage also causes to shatter the space around Reuniclus,causing damage to nearby enemies.
Level 1 - Links up to 2 heroes. Lasts for 10 seconds. 600 shatter radius. 25% of received damage as shatter damage.
Level 2 - Links up to 3 heroes. Lasts for 12.5 seconds. 700 shatter radius. 50% of received damage as shatter damage.
Level 3 - Links up to 4 heroes. Lasts for 15 seconds. 800 shatter radius. 75% of received damage as shatter damage.
Level 3 - Links up to 4 heroes. Lasts for 15 seconds. 800 shatter radius. 100% of received damage as shatter damage.
Cooldown: 15/ 17/ 20/ 22 seconds
Manacost : 125
Bound Pain
Reuniclus collects the pains he receives and converts it to an energy that can cause the units to suffer pain equal to the collected pain Reuniclus received.
Level 1 - Collects 25% of the damage. Lasts for 5 seconds.
Level 2 - Collects 32.5% of the damage. Lasts for 7 seconds.
Level 3 - Collects 50% of the damage. Lasts for 10 seconds.
Level 4 - Collects 62.5% of the damage. Lasts for 12 seconds.
Cooldown: 20 seconds
Manacost: 75/ 100/ 125 / 150
Phantasm
Reuniclus summons a giant entity in a location. Those who enter the entity will be cursed to suffer pain. Units who receives damage will heal Reuniclus equal to the amount of the received damage, other units will also receive the damage. Curse lasts until the entity dies.

Level 1 - 600 radius, Entity lasts for 10 seconds. Heal value is 50% of the received damage. Cursed units shared damage is 50%.
Level 2 - 650 radius, Entity lasts for 15 seconds. Heal value is 75% of the received damage. Cursed units shared damage is 75%.
Level 3 - 700 radius, Entity lasts for 20 seconds. Heal value is 100% of the received damage. Cursed units shared damage is 100%

Cooldown : 60
Manacost : 25% of the max mana.

The spells are quite easy to make. I can code it,though I want to see how the team codes it XD.
Hope this is the Immortal Hero I want,or rather the hero one doesn't want to hit XD

Last edited:
Level 8
Reuniclus : Crimson Butterfly
Hero Model:
Hero Icon:
Hero Range: 600 range
Hero Projectile: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/haunt-233339/?prev=r=20&page=2
Hero Lore: "Thou shalt not hurt thy soul."
Hero Sound Set: Shade soundset
Damage Base: 45
Attack Cooldown: 1.6
Defense Base: 0
Attributes
Strength- 25 + 1.5
Intelligence- 20 + 2.0 (Main)
Agility- 20 + 1.25
Movement Speed Base: 310
Spells: All Spells are active.

[COLOR="SeaGreen"

[COLOR="SeaGreen"

[COLOR="SeaGreen"

[COLOR="SeaGreen"

First Skill[/COLOR]]Reversed Pain
Reuniclus creates a spatial shield from a rip of his soul . The shield deflects the missiles which hits Reuniclus, throwing it in an angle near the damage source. Damage deals the same as the source damage with a bonus damage AoE.
Level 1 - Lasts for 6 seconds. 25% of the received damage as bonus damage.
Level 2 - Lasts for 9 seconds. 32.5% of the received damage as bonus damage.
Level 3 - Lasts for 12 seconds. 50% of the received damage as bonus damage.
Level 4 - Lasts for 15 seconds. 62.5% of the received damage as bonus damage.
Cooldown : 12/ 18/ 24/ 40 seconds
Manacost : 60/ 90/ 120/ 150 mana
Second Skill[/COLOR]]Pain Split
Reuniclus links his soul to his allies,splitting the pains he experience in battle. Everytime Reuniclus receives damage, the damage will be reducted by 50% ,while the remaining 50% will heal the linked heroes. The received damage also causes to shatter the space around Reuniclus,causing damage to nearby enemies.
Level 1 - Links up to 2 heroes. Lasts for 10 seconds. 600 shatter radius. 25% of received damage as shatter damage.
Level 2 - Links up to 3 heroes. Lasts for 12.5 seconds. 700 shatter radius. 50% of received damage as shatter damage.
Level 3 - Links up to 4 heroes. Lasts for 15 seconds. 800 shatter radius. 75% of received damage as shatter damage.
Level 3 - Links up to 4 heroes. Lasts for 15 seconds. 800 shatter radius. 100% of received damage as shatter damage.
Cooldown: 15/ 17/ 20/ 22 seconds
Manacost : 125
Third Skill[/COLOR]]Bound Pain
Reuniclus collects the pains he receives and converts it to an energy that can cause the units to suffer pain equal to the collected pain Reuniclus received.
Level 1 - Collects 25% of the damage. Lasts for 5 seconds.
Level 2 - Collects 32.5% of the damage. Lasts for 7 seconds.
Level 3 - Collects 50% of the damage. Lasts for 10 seconds.
Level 4 - Collects 62.5% of the damage. Lasts for 12 seconds.
Cooldown: 20 seconds
Manacost: 75/ 100/ 125 / 150
Fourth Skill[/COLOR]]Phantasm
Reuniclus summons a giant entity in a location. Those who enter the entity will be cursed to suffer pain. Units who receives damage will heal Reuniclus equal to the amount of the received damage, other units will also receive the damage. Curse lasts until the entity dies.

Level 1 - 600 radius, Entity lasts for 10 seconds. Heal value is 50% of the received damage. Cursed units shared damage is 50%.
Level 2 - 650 radius, Entity lasts for 15 seconds. Heal value is 75% of the received damage. Cursed units shared damage is 75%.
Level 3 - 700 radius, Entity lasts for 20 seconds. Heal value is 100% of the received damage. Cursed units shared damage is 100%

Cooldown : 60
Manacost : 25% of the max mana.

The spells are quite easy to make. I can code it,though I want to see how the team codes it XD.
Hope this is the Immortal Hero I want,or rather the hero one doesn't want to hit XD

I'm sure once we finish it it'll be great, but you're going to have to be more specific in terms of processes of the spells. As in, you know exactly what you're talking about when you're making these up, know exactly what they're supposed to do, but I suggest you edit it to avoid the person making your abilities from making it like.. different than you want it to.

Just clarify your spell processes, it'll help a ton.

Level 10
This is my second hero submissionl;

(Harrison : The Rift Manipulator)
Hero Model: Art - Model File - Gnoll Warden
Hero Icon: Art - Icon - Game Interface - Gnoll Warden
Other Models Stuff: None
Hero Range: 500 range
Hero Projectile: Far Seer (Lightning Ball)
Hero Lore: Harrison was once a a powerful entity that ruled in the Rift, but he was under control of his Masters who gave him his powers. One day he was stripped of almost all his powers for disobeying the Master's will, and was exiled from the Rift.
Hero Sound Set: Wisp
Damage Base: 39
Attack Cooldown: 1.86
Defense Base: 1
Attributes
Strength - 18
Intelligence (Primary)- 23
Agility - 12
Movement Speed Base: 275
Spells:

Reversal Portal

Bouncing Entropy

Rejuvenating Entity - Passive

Collapsing Aperture

Harrison creates a dark sphere at a targeted location that grapples any nearby units making them unable to attack or cast a spell. When this happens the units are flung around the sphere in a clockwise motion, 180 degrees to the other side in 1.5 seconds, and is released.
Level 1: Cooldown - 28 seconds
Level 2: Cooldown - 24
Level 3: Cooldown - 20
Level 4: Cooldown - 16
Mana Cost: 140
Harrison releases a part of the rift onto an enemy or hero, that bounces between 4 enemies/allies, dealing damage to any enemies that it bounces to, and healing any allies it bounces too. Also when it bounces to the next unit, the beam/rift changes color depending if it is going to an enemy or ally, so Red for Enemy, and green for ally.
Level 1: Heals/Damages for 80
Level 2: Heals/damages for 160
Level 3: Heals/damages for 240
Level 4: Heals/damages for 320
Mana Cost: 130/120/110/100
Cooldown: 10
Harrison grows in strength allowing him to spread his power to nearby units (600), healing them for a percentage (%) of their health per second when out of combat for 6 seconds and 1/5 when in combat.
Level 1: Heals for 1% of max health (Out of combat), and 0.2% in combat
Level 2: Heals for 2% of max health (Out of combat), and 0.4% in combat
Level 3: Heals for 3% of max health (Out of combat), and 0.6% in combat
Level 4: Heals for 4% of max health (Out of combat), and 0.8% in combat
Harrison opens a portal to the Rift at a targeted location (Area: 800 or 600), that gradually closes (reduces it's size) every second, that damages any enemy inside the area effect every second they stand on it. Rift lasts for 4 seconds (So the rift closes 1/4 every second).
Level 1: 100 damage per second
Level 2: 140 damage per second
Level 3: 180 damage per second
Mana Cost: 200
Cooldown: 90/75/60

Last edited:
Level 6
For Fun!

I am posting my third hero which is also my first 'For Fun' Hero now. :p If anything is overpowered/underpowered, or if something doesn't work, tell me.
:goblin_boom:

Tarom : The Trapper
Hero Model: This one: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/warlockarcher-211292/?prev=search=archer&d=list&r=20
Hero Icon:Orc Warlock
Other Models Stuff: Hero glow (since it isn't a normal hero), this armor http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...7516/?prev=search=leather%20armor&d=list&r=20 attached to the chest (if it doesn't work it's fine), slightly increase size of the model.
Hero Range: 600 (range)
Hero Projectile: Archer
Hero Lore: Tarom was an Orc born in a large family, but he was abandoned after a few years since there were too many children. He grew up further in the wilds, alone, and that has made him a great hunter. Some even say he is one with nature.
Hero Sound Set: Wind Rider
Damage Base: high
Attack Cooldown: average
Defense Base: 1
Attributes (All three must not be below 10 or over 25 and indicate it's main attribute)
Strength- 16
Intelligence- 18
Agility- 17 (main)
Movement Speed Base: 290
Spells: * (4 spells : 3 normal with 4 levels and 1 ulti with 3 levels) (Add Manacost, Cooldown, if applicable)

First Skill

Second Skill

Third Skill

Fourth Skill

Set Trap: Opens up a small menu with which Tarom can put traps on the ground at the cost of energy. Each level unlocks new kinds of traps and improves others. Each trap costs 125/150/175/200 energy and has a 25 second cooldown. All traps are permanently invisible and are triggered when an enemy unit steps on them. You can have a maximum of 3/4/5/6 traps.
Level 1: Fire Trap deals 100 area damage over 3 seconds.
Level 2: Fire Trap deals 130 area damage over 3 seconds. Frost trap slows all enemies in a large area by 40% for 4 seconds.
Level 3: Fire Trap deals 160 area damage over 3 seconds. Frost trap slows all enemies in a large area by 50% for 4 seconds. Earth Trap holds the enemy who triggers it in place for 2 seconds.
Level 4: Fire Trap deals 190 area damage over 3 seconds. Frost trap slows all enemies in a large area by 60% for 4 seconds. Earth Trap holds the enemy who triggers it in place for 2.5 seconds. Spike trap deals 275 damage to a single target and interrupts casting spells.
Camouflage: When stationary, Tarom dodges a high percentage of all attacks made against him. This skill is passive. Has to be stationary for 1 second before it takes effect.
Level 1: Dodges 15% of all attacks.
Level 2: Dodges 25% of all attacks.
Level 3: Dodges 35% of all attacks.
Level 4: Dodges 45% of all attacks.
Volley: Every X attacks, Tarom unleashes a volley of arrows at multiple targets. Damage is equal to Tarom's attack damage. This ability is passive. (attacks can be swapped for seconds if that's easier to make.)
Level 1: Fires a volley at 2 other targets every 6 attacks.
Level 2: Fires a volley at 2 other targets every 5 attacks.
Level 3: Fires a volley at 3 other targets every 5 attacks.
Level 4: Fires a volley at 3 other targets every 4 attacks.
Grappling Hook: Fires a grappling hook at the target area. The hook moves slowly in a line, and drags the first enemy it hits to Tarom, then dealing damage to the enemy. (kind of like DotA Pudge's hook but with longer range and a slower projectile). Costs 200/250/300 energy and has a 70 second cooldown.
Level 1: Has a range of 1000, Deals 200 damage.
Level 2: Has a range of 1250, Deals 300 damage.
Level 3: Has a range of 1500, Deals 400 damage.

:ogre_rage:

Last edited:
Level 8
Anyone who reads this, remember that it's easier if you attach notes explaining the mechanics of your skill to the detail. This way it's easier to determine how spells should be coded. Take this example:

Grappling Hook: Fires a grappling hook at the target area. The hook moves slowly in a line, and drags the first target it hits to Tarom, then dealing damage to the target. (kind of like DotA Pudge's hook but with longer range and a slower projectile). Costs 200/250/300 energy and has a 70 second cooldown.
Level 1: Has a range of 1000, Deals 200 damage.
Level 2: Has a range of 1250, Deals 300 damage.
Level 3: Has a range of 1500, Deals 400 damage.

The in between brackets part really helps define the mechanics of the spell.

So again, anyone still submitting hero ideas, make sure your spells are comprehensible to the smallest detail.

Thanks.

Level 4
It's not too late. (Hopefully)

Just be sure the post it before Late-June/Early-July
Since (Public) Hero Testing will be done at that time.

But hey, can I submit moar heroes?
I have a lot of ideas popped up again in my mind lately.

Level 4
^
Thanks, I needed someplace to deposit some of my ideas.

A question about heroes btw,
Does the FUN heroes we suggest have limits?
Like we can only have ? FUN heroes?
Or is it infinite and we can suggest anything we want
until the max file size is reached.

Level 23
^It's unli. If the filesize has been reach (Though it's still far from happening. Update:4mb) I'll just notify you guys. :)

Now that I think about filesize, there's not much heroes using the ingame models. So, as a mini-contest, starting from now, the people who makes a hero submission using ingame models will be given some rep from me. Yeah, I know I only give 2 rep but hey, it's something right? and it's also 2 for each hero. >:3

Here's a list of the hero models already being used:

Gnoll Warden
Jaina
Archimonde
Eye of Sargeras
Crypt Lord
Blademaster
Medivh
Peasant
Grunt
Archmage
Skeletal Mage
Villager
Obsidian Destroyer (Statue Form)
Blood Mage
Earth Panda
Fire Panda
Storm Panda
Flesh Golem
Treant

You can still submit heroes with imports but you won't recieve some rep. I just don't want to max out the filesize limit with the first version of the map. :)

Level 30
Arthas Menethil: Paladin
Hero Model: Arthas w/ Frostmourne
Hero Icon: Arthas' Icon
Other Models Stuff: None
Hero Range: 128
Hero Projectile: None
Hero Lore: Arthas, prince of the Lordaeron and Knight of the Silverhand goes within his own ways wielding the powerful and corrupted Sword Frostmourne. Each step he travels makes him more vulnerable to the darkness... but still a little Light is still left in him. He wields both power of Darkness and Light. Light symbolizing himself as a Paladin and Darkness symbolizing the weeapon he wields, the Frostmourne.

Hero Sound Set: Arthas Soundset
Damage Base: 49 - 60
Attack Cooldown: 2.10
Defense Base: 4
Attributes
Strength: 22 +2.4
Agility: 14 +1.5
Intelligence: 18 +1.85

Movement Speed Base: 305

Spells:

Transfuse

Winter Chill

Holy Light

Frostmourne's Wrath

Transfuse

icons_8093_btn.jpg

Summons a dark and light orb circling Arthas. The Dark Orb deals damage to nearby enemies while the Light Orb does the opposite, heals Arthas for some amount of damage. Lasts 10 seconds

Level 1 - Dark Orb deals 20 damage and Light Orb heals 15 hitpoints.
Level 2 - Dark Orb deals 25 damage and Light Orb heals 20 hitpoints.
Level 3 - Dark Orb deals 30 damage and Light Orb heals 25 hitpoints
Level 4 - Dark Orb deals 34 damage and Light Orb heals 35 hitpoints

Winter Chill

icons_11961_pas.jpg

Everytime Arthas attacks an enemy, slows MS and AS of enemy by an amount. But enemy restores the same amount when out of combat each 3 seconds. MS/AS Reduced cannot exceed 50%

Level 1 - Every attack on enemy reduces its AS/MS by 5%
Level 2 - Every attack on enemy reduces its AS/MS by 6%
Level 3 - Every attack on enemy reduces its AS/MS by 7%
Level 4 - Every attack on enemy reduces its AS/MS by 8%

Holy Light

icons_9019_btn.jpg

Arthas fires a holy light at a straight path. Every enemies the light passes through gives them a buff that deals damage overtime for 5 seconds.

Level 1 - Burns the enemy for 20 damage each second
Level 2 - Burns the enemy for 30 damage each second
Level 3 - Burns the enemy for 40 damage each second
Level 4 - Burns the enemy for 50 damage each second

Frostmourne's Wrath

icons_9117_btn.jpg

Enhances Arthas' Frostmourne. Giving Cleave, Slow and additional damage to all his attacks for 8 seconds. When a hero dies under the effect of this, makes a powerful ice explosion, stunning units near on the dying unit for 4 seconds.

Level 1 - Cleaves 25% of its damage, slows enemies by 10% and additional 15 damage
Level 2 - Cleaves 30% of its damage, slows enemies by 15% and additional 30 damage
Level 3 - Cleaves 40% of its damage, slows enemies by 25% and additional 45 damage

Additional Info: Is not stackable and does not take effect with its first skill. The slow of this skill is seperate with his first skill

Last edited:
Level 19
So, as a mini-contest, starting from now, the people who makes a hero submission using ingame models will be given some rep from me. Yeah, I know I only give 2 rep but hey, it's something right? and it's also 2 for each hero. >:3
:)
what about people that requested an in-game hero already? don't you think they deserve the +rep aswell? ;)

@Hell_Master
Man isn't your hero too weak? Q has 10/15/20/30dmg, W has really weak slow, E has 20/30/40/50 dmg and R only gives cleaving and slow on attacks? o.o

Can I suggest changed to your hero? (If you say no I'm ok with that)

Level 30
what about people that requested an in-game hero already? don't you think they deserve the +rep aswell? ;)

@Hell_Master
Man isn't your hero too weak? Q has 10/15/20/30dmg, W has really weak slow, E has 20/30/40/50 dmg and R only gives cleaving and slow on attacks? o.o

Can I suggest changed to your hero? (If you say no I'm ok with that)

I think in my own perspective it is balanced on some but 1st skill... will change it.

1st skill - Will make it have strong damage.

2nd skill - It is strong when it reaches the peak 50% slow MS/AS. Imagine when your enemy cant hopelessly attack and run from you.
3rd skill - Actually it is not. Damage x5 because the damage lasts for 5 seconds.

4th skill - Mostly it is not strong yes but imagine you have slow from this skill and then from your 2nd.... imagine that -50% AS/MS and additional slow for 25% in MS..... that will quite make the hero so near on being stunned. Maybe my additional info didnt make much sense I guess.

Level 19
I think in my own perspective it is balanced on some but 1st skill... will change it.

1st skill - Will make it have strong damage.

2nd skill - It is strong when it reaches the peak 50% slow MS/AS. Imagine when your enemy cant hopelessly attack and run from you.
3rd skill - Actually it is not. Damage x5 because the damage lasts for 5 seconds.

4th skill - Mostly it is not strong yes but imagine you have slow from this skill and then from your 2nd.... imagine that -50% AS/MS and additional slow for 25% in MS..... that will quite make the hero so near on being stunned. Maybe my additional info didnt make much sense I guess.
Actually you confused me a bit with your skills.

Transfuse:
Well actually nevermind, I didn't think that 10 seconds x 20 damage is 200 total damage. You were right this is balanced.

Winter Chill:
You didn't mention in the description that the slow stacks up to 50%

Holy Light:
The way you thought this spell is a bit different that the way I did lol
You though 20/30/40/50 damage per second for 5 seconds
I thought 20/30/40/50 over 5 seconds making it, 4/6/8/10 damage per second xD

You could change it into this:

This is a lot clearer to understand IMO.

Frostmourne's Wrath:
In description you said "Additional Info: Is not stackable and does not take effect with its first skill. The slow of this skill is seperate with his first skill"
but your first skill doesn't slow at all, it summons 2 orbs that damage and heal o_O

I was thinking about your Ultimate, it would be better if it also gave +15/30/50 Damage but reduce the duration to like 8 seconds because 15 seconds sounds a bit too much to me.

Level 30
Actually you confused me a bit with your skills.

Transfuse:
Well actually nevermind, I didn't think that 10 seconds x 20 damage is 200 total damage. You were right this is balanced.

Winter Chill:
You didn't mention in the description that the slow stacks up to 50%

Holy Light:
The way you thought this spell is a bit different that the way I did lol
You though 20/30/40/50 damage per second for 5 seconds
I thought 20/30/40/50 over 5 seconds making it, 4/6/8/10 damage per second xD

You could change it into this:

This is a lot clearer to understand IMO.

Frostmourne's Wrath:
In description you said "Additional Info: Is not stackable and does not take effect with its first skill. The slow of this skill is seperate with his first skill"
but your first skill doesn't slow at all, it summons 2 orbs that damage and heal o_O

I was thinking about your Ultimate, it would be better if it also gave +15/30/50 Damage but reduce the duration to like 8 seconds because 15 seconds sounds a bit too much to me.

2nd skill = It actually said "MS/AS Reduced cannot exceed 50%"
3rd skill = Ok, will add those.
4th skill = That looks like a better idea and no its second skill and not first skill. XD

Thanks for those corrections and additional suggestions, +4 REP!

Level 6
^It's unli. If the filesize has been reach (Though it's still far from happening. Update:4mb) I'll just notify you guys. :)

Now that I think about filesize, there's not much heroes using the ingame models. So, as a mini-contest, starting from now, the people who makes a hero submission using ingame models will be given some rep from me. Yeah, I know I only give 2 rep but hey, it's something right? and it's also 2 for each hero. >:3

Here's a list of the hero models already being used:

Gnoll Warden
Jaina
Archimonde
Eye of Sargeras
Crypt Lord
Blademaster
Medivh
Peasant
Grunt
Archmage
Skeletal Mage
Villager
Obsidian Destroyer (Statue Form)
Blood Mage
Earth Panda
Fire Panda
Storm Panda
Flesh Golem
Treant

You can still submit heroes with imports but you won't recieve some rep. I just don't want to max out the filesize limit with the first version of the map. :)

You forgot my posted hero with the dreadlord model :(
:ogre_rage:
Plz add it to the list :)

Status
Not open for further replies.