• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Arena] Hive Arena! Hiring Heroes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
I don't really know the difference between visible light effect and omnilight, use the one you think is best.

Omnilight affects shadows and stuff but visible effects are just effects (Like this)

I'd love to create my own hero, but how could i send it to you? Create all the triggers and send them in a list? Make a test map and send it as a file? or somehow put it in your map?

You can make a test map, upload it in a file hoster of your choice then send a link to JTD and me. :)

Level 13
ITEM SUBMISSION FORMAT
Mahogany Cyprus
Interface Icon :
IH6cy3z.png
[ DOWNLOAD ]
Item Classification : Myth ( Only One )
Acquirable Through : Boss Drop
Item Gold Cost : Can't Sell
Item Lore :
Mahogany Cyprus as known as a only one green diamond that suck lifeforce.
It's only one or myth / artifact that only found by the holder ( Boss )
Inside the Mahogany Cyprus, there's a lifeforce sucker. The user must impale the oppenent with the edge of Mahogany Cyprus to suck it.
Item Ability Type : Active
Item Ability Description(s) :
Destroy targeted unit life each second for 5% of max. Stun for 2 second. If targeted unit is moving, the effect is done. Last for infinity until move.

Manacost: NONE
Cooldown: 20 Second
Casting Range: 100 Range ( Melee )

Item Rarity : Only One
Item Range Requirement : Both

Last edited:
Level 6
Moar items!

Omnilight affects shadows and stuff but visible effects are just effects (Like this)
You can make a test map, upload it in a file hoster of your choice then send a link to JTD and me. :)

Ok, thanks. I think a visible light effect is better over omnilight then. Meanwhile, take a look at my item ideas. I also have another question: Can we also give suggestions for bosses and creeps?
Items:
Stone of Darkness
Interface Icon : Soul Gem
Item Classification : Permanent
Acquirable Through : Shops
Item Gold Cost : Very High
Item Lore : This stone is filled with spirits, ghosts of the past. The stone can absorb magical energy around it and store it, then release it in an burst of dark energy.
Item Ability Type : Both
Item Ability Description(s) : Passive: Grants 10 damage. Everytime an enemy casts a spell around the holder, a charge is given. Charges are stored up to 10, and each charge can be released to deal 35 damage per charge.
Item Rarity : Uncommon
Item Range Requirement : No Range required
Living Tome
Interface Icon : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnweaver02-213964/?prev=search=book&r=20&d=list&page=2 Item Classification : Artifact, Permanent
Acquirable Through : Dropped by a boss.
Item Gold Cost : Can't be bought
Item Lore : This strange book seems to be able to make warlocks rise people from the dead and summon demons. No wonder (insert name of boss that drops the item) kept it to learn from it.
Item Ability Type : Passive
Item Ability Description(s) : Every other second, a lightning bolt from the book strikes a random enemy nearby for 50 damage.
Item Rarity : Epic
[/TD]

Black Grimoire
Interface Icon : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnweaver03-213965/?prev=search=book&r=20&d=list&page=2
Item Classification : Artifact, Permanent, Recipe
Acquirable Through : Clicking the Living tome with a Stone of Darkness and Mystic Eye (<---posted by me earlier) in inventory.
Item Gold Cost : Can't be bought
Item Lore : This book was read by the greatest warlocks and necromancers. It gave them demonic powers. Now the book belongs to you.
Item Ability Description(s) : Grants 15 damage and 10 intelligence. Every second, a lightning bolt from the book strikes a random enemy within short range for 40 damage. When enemy spells are cast nearby, charges are gained, up to 10. All charges can be consumed in order to deal 45 damage per charge to a target enemy over 3 seconds.
Item Rarity : Legendary

Last edited:
bisnar13 : Tyrannosaurus Rex
Hero Model: Tyrannosaurus Rex
Hero Icon:T - Rex
Other Models Stuff:Yes, please attach a hero color aura to it, to make it look more hero like.
Hero Range: 125 (Melee)
Hero Lore: The Tyrannosaurus Rex is the strongest dinosaur known to man. It has been resurrected by scientists in the project, Jurassic Park. Now it has come to reign and destroy once again.
Hero Sound Set:
Damage Base: 45
Attack Cooldown: 2
Defense Base: 8
Attributes
Strength- 25(Main Attribute)
Intelligence- 13
Agility- 17
Movement Speed Base: 290
Spells: * (4 spells : 3 normal with 4 levels and 1 ulti with 3 levels) (Add Manacost, Cooldown, if applicable)

First Skill

Second Skill

Third Skill

Fourth Skill

---Insert spell 1 here---
---Insert spell 2 here---
---Insert spell 3 here---
---Insert spell 4 here---

NOT YET FINISHED, WILL FINISH SOON.

Last edited:
Level 8
(insert username/hero name here) : (insert hero name here)
hero model: tyrannosaurus rex
hero icon:t - rex
other models stuff:yes, please attach a hero color aura to it, to make it look more hero like.
hero range: 125 (melee)
hero lore: the tyrannosaurus rex is the strongest dinosaur known to man. It has been resurrected by scientists in their project, jurassic park. Now it has come to reign and destroy once again.
hero sound set:
damage base:
attack cooldown:
defense base:
attributes (all three must not be below 10 or over 25 and indicate it's main attribute)
strength-
intelligence-
agility-
movement speed base: (250 - 310)
spells: * (4 spells : 3 normal with 4 levels and 1 ulti with 3 levels) (add manacost, cooldown, if applicable)

[color="seagreen"

[color="seagreen"

[color="seagreen"

[color="seagreen"

first skill[/color]]---insert spell 1 here---
second skill[/color]]---insert spell 2 here---
third skill[/color]]---insert spell 3 here---
fourth skill[/color]]---insert spell 4 here---

not yet finished, will finish soon.

lolol the badassery.

NightSkyAurora: Cosmic Plasma
Hero Model: Guardian Whisp made by JesusHipster (http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...49/?prev=of=downloads&search=wisp&d=list&r=20)
Other Models Stuff: Missile - Abilities\Spells\Other\ForkedLightning\ForkedLightningTarget.mdl
Hero Range: 625
Hero Lore: No one knows where it comes from, where it stays, what exacly it is and what it has against the scourge. Some believe that this is a spirit from outer space. Others believe that this is the soul of a defeated warrior. All what they know is that it just randomly appears in battle and lightens every dark corner on the battle field with it's blinding light.
Starting Attributes
Strength - 17
Intelligence - 14
Agility - 28 (Primary Attribute)
Movement Speed Base: 310
Spells:
Radiance
At the cost of 1% of its life per second, the plasma releases the energy of it's inner body, dealing damage over time to nearby enemies and gives 1800 sight raduis. The closer the enemies are, the more damage they take.
Level 1 - Max 30 damage, 400 radius
Level 2 - Max 60 damage, 600 radius
Level 3 - Max 90 damage, 800 radius
Level 4 - Max 120 damage, 1000 radius

Star gaze (passive)
Whenever this unit is attack, the attacking unit will be blinded and takes extra spell damage. The attacking unit will provide 600 AoE vision to the Plasma.
Level 1 - 10% extra damage and chance to miss, lasts 5 seconds
Level 2 - 15% extra damage and chance to miss, lasts 8 seconds
Level 3 - 20% extra damage and chance to miss, lasts 11 seconds
Level 4 - 25% extra damage and chance to miss, lasts 14 seconds

Expand ~ 140
The plasma lights the air arond it on fire, creating illutions that takes 100% damage and deals 50% damage. The illutions's radiance ability stacks. Lasts 15 seconds.
Level 1 - 2 illutions
Level 2 - 3 illutions
Level 3 - 4 illutions
Level 4 - 5 illutions
Cooldown : 40
note: radiance must be activated to give the radiance ability to illutions.

Starfall ~ 200
Creates an illution on every enemy hero in playable map area. The plasma can morph into any other plasma illution and creates another illution at it's previous posision.
Level 1 - Lasts 4 seconds; Cooldown : 75
Level 2 - Lasts 5.5 seconds; Cooldown : 60
Level 3 - Lasts 7 seconds; Cooldown : 45

Good luck ^^

Level 8
Crimson Night : Chaotic Wizard
Hero Model: Jaina
Hero Icon: Jaina
Other Models Stuff: Umm No Please :D
Hero Range: 625
Hero Projectile: Abilities\Weapons\FarseerMissile\FarseerMissile.mdl
Hero Lore: The Chaotic Wizard has traveled trough the world to learn Chaotic Arts. She
is also one of the Greatest Disciple mentored by Zues to vanquish the foes who opposes her mentor.
It is Rumored that the Chaotic Wizard has defeated every Disciple of Hades.

Hero Sound Set: Jaina
Attributes
Strength- 15 ( + 1.8 )
Intelligence- 17 (2 .9 )
Agility- 19 ( + 1.0 )
Movement Speed Base: 300
Spells:
First Skill - Chain of Lightning ( Blizzard )
Hurls a bolt of damaging lightning at a target enemy that jumps to nearby enemies. Each jump deals less damage.

Level 1 - 85 dmg, 6 bounces
Level 2 - 150 dmg, 8 bounces
Level 3 - 230 dmg, 10 bounces
Level 4 - 230 dmg, 12 bounces

Cooldown: 9 seconds
Manacost: 120
Second Skill - Forked Lightning ( Blizzard )
Calls forth a cone of lightning to damage 6 enemies.

Level 1 - 85 dmg per target
Level 2 - 160 dmg per target
Level 3 - 230dmg per target
Level 4 - 300 dmg per target

Cooldown: 11 seconds
Manacost: 110

Third Skill - Pristimatic Shift (Passive)
The chaotic energy teleports and stuns enemies away when they strike the caster.

Level 1 - 15% chance.
Level 2 - 20% chance
Level 3 - 25% chance
Level 4 - 30% chance

Fourth Skill - Finger of Death (Blizzard )
By Mastering the Chaotic Arts. She can fully convert her powers into deadly red lightning.
As she was able to make a finger of death. Deals massive damage to a targeted unit.
Level 1 - 600 damage
Level 2 - 700 damage
Level 3 - 800 damage

Cooldown: 110/120/130
Manacost: 350/400/450

Heres the Character :D
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin_data/8347dp/_files/Chaotic Wizard.w3x

Now doing Item Ideas :D

Last edited:
I have a rules question for hero submissions: I read that the model file for a hero "can be an import as long as it does not exceed 200 KB". I have very little experience with the "MdxSquisher" program, but I started looking at it, and was able to make a 220 KB model I've been working on that I was hoping I might use for a hero only use up 80 KB of space in the MPQ after saving. By the rules for submissions, does this mean it is an 80 KB allowed import or a 220 KB disallowed import? Thanks!

Level 8
I have a rules question for hero submissions: I read that the model file for a hero "can be an import as long as it does not exceed 200 KB". I have very little experience with the "MdxSquisher" program, but I started looking at it, and was able to make a 220 KB model I've been working on that I was hoping I might use for a hero only use up 80 KB of space in the MPQ after saving. By the rules for submissions, does this mean it is an 80 KB allowed import or a 220 KB disallowed import? Thanks!

If you managed to squish it down, it would be okay for an import. Though, just in case, have another model as sort of a plan B to jump back to (in case Hera_ for some reason disapproves).

Level 4
Shadow : The Unknown
Hero Model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/shadowinfernal-227874/?prev=of%3Ddownloads%26o%3DASC%26search%3DVoid%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20 - UgoUgo
Hero Icon:
icons_16020_btn.jpg
-UgoUgo
Other Models Stuff: None
Hero Range: 125 - Melee
Hero Projectile: None
Hero Lore:
Shadow was also known as *Bogeyman* by others, but sometimes referred to the monster of the darkness. Shadow was only but a fragment of the dark essence, since the lord of darkness, was slained by Iova. Now it only seeks nothing but darkness and emptiness of a soul, yearning for more powers as it seeks to restore its original power, to become the lord of darkness once more.

Hero Sound Set:Infernal
Damage Base: 66 - 69
Attack Cooldown: 1.8
Defense Base: 3
Attributes
Strength- 21 (MAIN)
Intelligence- 17
Agility- 14
Movement Speed Base: 280
Spells:

First Skill

Second Skill

Third Skill

Fourth Skill

icons_621_btn.jpg

Burning Shadow - Active

Coats a target unit with Black Fire dealing damage/heal to nearby enemy/friendly units. Lasts 8 seconds.
The Target itself, will take 200% damage/heal. (Stackable)

Level 1: 12 dps/hps
Level 2: 16 dps/hps
Level 3: 20 dps/hps
Level 4: 28 dps/hps

Manacost: 80/100/100/120 Cooldown: 20/18/16/14

icons_12494_btn.jpg

Soul Keeper - Passive/Active

Shadow feeds on souls, increasing its power and health depending on how many hero's soul it consumed.
At the same time, it can release its soul dealing massive damage in an area (800 AOE) around it slowing them down 50% for 5 seconds. All of the souls are lost upon death.
Can keep up to 5 souls.

Level 1: 10 damage, 25 max health per soul. 100 release damage per soul.
Level 2: 20 damage, 50 max health per soul. 125 release damage per soul.
Level 3: 30 damage, 75 max health per soul. 150 release damage per soul.
Level 4: 40 damage, 100 max health per soul. 175 release damage per soul.

Manacost: 150 Cooldown: 20

icons_7275_pas.jpg

Isolated Soul - Passive

Shadow feeds on an isolated soul thus, gaining armor, life steal and
deals extra damage when the target is alone
(No visible units near the target, range 1000).

Level 1: 50 bonus damage, 10 armor, 25% Lifesteal
Level 2: 75 bonus damage, 15 armor, 35% Lifesteal
Level 3: 100 bonus damage, 18 armor, 40% Lifesteal
Level 4: 150 Bonus damage, 25 armor, 50% Lifesteal

icons_3204_btn.jpg

Paranoia - Active

Shadow turns light into darkness, reducing every units vision into minimal range. Shadow also cloaks everyone near it 1000 AoE with Burning Shadow (Depends on the level of Burning shadow).

Level 1: Lasts 10 seconds.
Level 2: Lasts 13 seconds.
Level 3: Lasts 15 seconds.

Manacost: 200 Cooldown: 150/140/130

FUN Hero.

Will make item ideas soon.

Last edited:
Level 23

That's fine. Maybe I could manage to cut it down even more if you're using Mdx Squisher

Level 8
ITEM SUBMISSION FORMAT
Blood Ring
Interface Icon :
Item Gold Cost : If what is necessary to be balanced.
Item Lore : One of the best accessories used by the Dark Lord Voldemort for fierce battles.
Item Ability Description(s) : Can convert 100 HP to 115 MP. Manacost: 15 Cooldown: 60 seconds
Item Rarity : Rare

ITEM SUBMISSION FORMAT
Crimson's Dagger of Escape
Interface Icon :
Item Lore : Forged by the Chaotic Wizard Crimson. The Possesor could move fast as lightning in the targeted point immediately.
Item Ability Description(s) : Teleports the Hero a short distance. Manacost: 0 Cooldown: 30

ITEM SUBMISSION FORMAT
Gloves of Hermes
Interface Icon :
Item Lore : Gloves forged by the God of Speed Hermes.
Item Ability Description(s) : Greatly Increases the wielders attack speed. (+55) attack speeed.

Level 23
Lulz, the format still has that Item submission format part. Updated it and it should be removed now.

(Insert Item Name Here)
Interface Icon :
Item Classification : (Permanent/Charged/Artifact/Recipe)
Acquirable Through : (Shops/Boss Drop/Prize/Gift/Recipe)
Item Gold Cost : (If applicable)
Item Lore : (Optional)
Item Ability Type : (Active/Passive/Both)
Item Ability Description(s) :
Item Rarity : (Common/Uncommon/Rare/Epic/Legendary)
Item Range Requirement : (Melee Only/Range Only/Both)

BTW, Pr0blemBro, I love the Crimson's Dagger of Escape idea. A very nice variation to the normal kelen's dagger. :3

Level 30
Essence of Tyranny
Interface Icon :
icons_3361_btn.jpg

Item Classification : Artifact/Recipe
Acquirable Through : Boss
Item Gold Cost : (If what necessary to be baanced)
Item Lore : An orb that keeps the essence of a strong dragon that is said to be the greatest and strongest of all. In the prophecy, it is said that this dragon will end life and destroy earth!
Item Ability Description(s) : Adds +50 Strength and when out of combat, regenerates 3% life.
Item Rarity : Legendary

Level 5
Razor Blade of Shaving
Interface Icon :
Acquirable Through : Recipe
Item Gold Cost : 1500+ ish?
Item Lore : We are not sponsoring any company.
Item Ability Description(s) : Shaves the target's dignity, taking away 50-100 Mana

Level 6
Total fail creating hero >.<

Hello everyone:
I will be posting my second hero, as well as some item ideas now. I also have several questions, which will be asked below.

Awsan : Heretic Knight
Hero Model: This one: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...rior-117768/?prev=c=12&t=2&r=20&d=list&page=4 (i know it's 205 kb, but can I please have it, please?)
Hero Icon:This one: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnzodiacwarrior-117769/
Other Models Stuff: A bright light shining from within him :)
Hero Range: 125 (Melee)
Hero Projectile: None
Hero Lore: Awsan is a Draenei knight who was blessed by the gods. He has gone on a quest to find the true Light, and he has found it. When the chaos started to destroy the land, hopes were set on him to save the world. Will he succeed?
Hero Sound Set: Paladin
Damage Base: 48-54
Attack Cooldown: High
Defense Base: 4
Attributes (All three must not be below 10 or over 25 and indicate it's main attribute)
Strength-23(main)
Intelligence-19
Agility-13
Movement Speed Base: 295
Spells: * (4 spells : 3 normal with 4 levels and 1 ulti with 3 levels) (Add Manacost, Cooldown, if applicable)

[COLOR="SeaGreen"

[COLOR="SeaGreen"

[COLOR="SeaGreen"

[COLOR="SeaGreen"

First Skill[/COLOR]]Cripple: Cripple: Awsan uses his powers to severly weaken the target enemy for a long time. Deals damage over time to the target and slows movement and attacks. Also reduces the damage the target deals. Costs 120/130/140/150 energy and has a 12 second cooldown.
Level 1: Deals 10 damage per second, slows movement and attacks by 25% and reduces damage by 50%. Lasts 4 seconds.
Level 2: Deals 15 damage per second, slows movement and attacks by 30% and reduces damage by 60%. Lasts 5 seconds.
Level 3: Deals 20 damage per second, slows movement and attacks by 35% and reduces damage by 70%. Lasts 6 seconds.
Level 4: Deals 25 damage per second, slows movement and attacks by 40% and reduces damage by 80%. Lasts 7 seconds.
Second Skill[/COLOR]] Guardian Angel: When Awsan's life is below a certain treshold, his armor and life regeneration greatly increase. This ability is passive. (when this happens, the paladin's Resurrection model appears above him)
Level 1: When life is below 35%, armor increases by 3 and life regen by 4.
Level 2: When life is below 40%, armor increases by 6 and life regen by 8.
Level 3: When life is below 45%, armor increases by 9 and life regen by 12.
Level 4: When life is below 50%, armor increases by 12 and life regen by 16.
Third Skill[/COLOR]] Smite: Awsan strikes an enemy at long range, dealing damage and healing all allies in a 500 area around the damaged target. Damage is not reduced by magic resistance or armor. Has a range of 850, costs 140/160/180/200 energy and has a 10 second cooldown.
Level 1: Deals 120 damage and heals nearby allies for 70
Level 2: Deals 180 damage and heals nearby allies for 130
Level 3: Deals 240 damage and heals nearby allies for 190
Level 4: Deals 300 damage and heals nearby allies for 250
Fourth Skill[/COLOR]] Glorious Light: After a 2.5 second cast time, releases a powerful flash of light that stuns all enemies in an area of 550 around Awsan for a long time. During the stun time, Awsan's damage, movement speed and attack speed are increased. Costs 300/400/600 energy and has a 160/130/100 second cooldown. (Awsan's light within him flashes even brighter while casting to warn the enemy.)
Level 1: Stuns for 3 seconds. Increases damage by 45 and movement and attack speeds by 30%.
Level 2: Stuns for 4 seconds. Increases damage by 60 and movement and attack speeds by 50%.
Level 3: Stuns for 5 seconds. Increases damage by 75 and movement and attack speeds by 70%.

Unexpected tab 1

I can't really get my hero done XD because the triggers don't seem to work well. Can you please make my second hero for me? I'm sorry >.<
:goblin_cry::goblin_cry:

Well Hera_, I'm going to submit one fun hero + one item in a map, just a warning beforehand, since I made a simple icon that's sucks for my items, I suggest you to backup the main map in case my icon corrupt [lets hope not, since I can use it properly in the test map], also, the icon is sucks [i know] just don't get used to icons yet, but if you still want to use it go ahead, also, Hero Lore is not on the description on the object editor, it can be found at trigger editor.

Also, Hero might be imbalance, balance her okay?

@Awsan :
I can't really get my hero done XD because the triggers don't seem to work well. Can you please make my second hero for me? I'm sorry >.<
:goblin_cry::goblin_cry:

As far as I can see, you Hero uses some triggers.

Last edited:
Try your best to not use it, I don't know if there's any subtitute for it tho, since I'm lazy browsing icon section. Also, icon has no shading,btw, remember to check import guide in the map, because there's some imported stuff and many others in case you screw up, that means you doesn't follow the correct order.

Level 12
But I think we should not leave all the balancing to Hera_

If balancing it is possible, we may do so.

Yes, but that is if you want to do so. I have already made my hero balanced with its strong and weak points, so I have no problems with that. It should actually be Hera_'s responsibility to balance things. Helping him balance is not a responsibility but a choice, which I do not want to do so because I am busy doing other things. I'm not saying that you can't balance stuff, I was pointing out that Pr0blemBro's post was quite irrelevant since he did not help Awsan in anyway, and just said "this hero is imbalanced".

Level 30
Yes, but that is if you want to do so. I have already made my hero balanced with its strong and weak points, so I have no problems with that. It should actually be Hera_'s responsibility to balance things. Helping him balance is not a responsibility but a choice, which I do not want to do so because I am busy doing other things. I'm not saying that you can't balance stuff, I was pointing out that Pr0blemBro's post was quite irrelevant since he did not help Awsan in anyway, and just said "this hero is imbalanced".

Understood :D

Level 8
oh god guys, dont argue :/
Thats why I put "just sayin"

Also Awsan, No offense :D

Hexcellion, yea you're right, its not a responsibility but a choice.
But its much better if we choose the choice to balance it in our own.
GUYS LETS END THIS MESSY CONVERSATION BECAUSE IT CAN START A WAR? OKAY? THANKS :D

Level 8
Stealth Master : Misuo Kishimata
Hero Model: * Model by Ket
Hero Icon: Model by Nabzo"
Hero Range: * 125 (Melee)
Hero Lore: *
Trained by the Greatest Assasin in the world,
Intelligent Man, Kind, But not so Socialistic.
His Parents was killed when he was young.
His heart is filled with hatred and kills every evil man he knew.
Hero Sound Set: Spirit Walker
Attributes
Strength- 15 (+1.3)
Intelligence- 24 (+2.6)
Agility-19 (1.8)
Spells: *

First Skill

Paralyzing Strike

Using his 2 fingers, he can paralyze a foe easily for a few seconds.

Level 1 - 25 dmg, 2 second stun duration
Level 2 - 50 dmg, 2.5 second stun duration
Level 3 - 75 dmg, 3 second stun duration
Level 4 - 100 dmg, 3.5 second stun duration

Cooldown: 12

Second Skill

Shuriken Throw

Can throw a shuriken to a single unit silently hitting massive damage granting a mini stun.

Level 1 - 75 dmg
Level 2 - 150 dmg
Level 3 - 230 dmg
Level 4 - 300 dmg

Manacost: 90
Cooldown: 6 seconds

Third Skill

Stealth Mastery (Passive)

By mastering stealth, He can adapt the terrain around him making him more difficult to see,
it also gives him an evasion chance.

Level 1 - 25% transperancy, 10% evasion chance
Level 2 - 50% transperancy, 15% evasion chance
Level 3 - 75% transperancy, 20% evasion chance
Level 4 - 100% transperancy, 25% evasion chance

Fourth Skill

Silent Blow (Passive Ultimate)

Trough mastering stealth, he can do a fatal strike silently without anyone noticing.

Level 1 - 15%, x4 Crit Damage
Level 2 - 15%, x5 Crit Damage
Level 3 - 15%, x6 Crit Damage

Last edited:
Level 5
My 2nd Hero :D

Attributes
Strength- 15 (+1.3)
Intelligence- 249 (+2.6)
Agility-19 (1.8)

[COLOR="SeaGreen"

[COLOR="SeaGreen"

[COLOR="SeaGreen"

[COLOR="SeaGreen"

First Skill[/COLOR]]

Paralyzing Strike

Using his 2 fingers, he can paralize a foe easilly in a few seconds.

Second Skill[/COLOR]]

Shuriken Throw

Can throw a shuriken to a single unit silently hitting massive damage.

Level 1 - 75 dmg
Level 2 - 150 dmg
Level 3 - 230 dmg
Level 4 - 300 dmg

Third Skill[/COLOR]]

By mastering stealth, He can adapt the terrain around him making him more difficult to see,

Fourth Skill[/COLOR]]
Silent Blow (Passive)

Trough mastering stealth, he can do a fatal strike silently without anyone noticing.

Level 1 - 15%, x2.5 Crit Damage
Level 2 - 15%, x3.4 Crit Damage
Level 3 - 15%, x4.0 Crit Damage

That's an OP hero you got there *ahem* intelligence *ahem*
Also try providing links if you can, helps reduce the hustle they go through.

Level 30
Attributes
Strength- 15 (+1.3)
Intelligence- 249 (+2.6)
Agility-19 (1.8)

[COLOR="SeaGreen"

[COLOR="SeaGreen"

[COLOR="SeaGreen"

[COLOR="SeaGreen"

First Skill[/COLOR]]

Paralyzing Strike

Using his 2 fingers, he can paralize a foe easilly in a few seconds.

Second Skill[/COLOR]]

Shuriken Throw

Can throw a shuriken to a single unit silently hitting massive damage.

Level 1 - 75 dmg
Level 2 - 150 dmg
Level 3 - 230 dmg
Level 4 - 300 dmg

Third Skill[/COLOR]]

Fourth Skill[/COLOR]]

Silent Blow (Passive)

Level 1 - 15%, x2.5 Crit Damage
Level 2 - 15%, x3.4 Crit Damage
Level 3 - 15%, x4.0 Crit Damage

You got something wrong, is it 249 Int or 24 Int?

Level 20
@Pr0blemBro
2 Passives and no ulti? lol...
How is it possible for a hero to not have ulti?;s
the Ulti of a hero is supposed to be a game-changing skill!
are you sure you don't want one? lol

Also for Stealth Mastery isn't 100% transperancy fully invisible
(not sure just asking)

Well overall nice hero man!

Level 6
Havoc's Call
Interface Icon :
Inv_axe_113.png

Acquirable Through :Boss Drop
Item Gold Cost : Boss Drop so of course not :)
Item Lore : Haven't think yet
Item Ability Description(s) : Passive: After you have this item, you will have Frozen Aura: Decrease enemies's movement speed 30%. +15 all stats
Item Range Requirement : Melee Only

Hope some replies :vw_sleep:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.