• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Arena] Hive Arena! Hiring Heroes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
HIVE Arena
SHORT INTRODUCTION
Alright, I'll just skip the blabbering and go straight to the point..

I'm currently making a map called Hiveworkshop Arena, in short, Hive Arena and of course, the members would be the heroes. So, if you want to be a hero in a map you're not making, then this is your chance.! Just follow the format and the rules, fill in the details needed and I'll do the rest.. :D
HERO SUBMISSION RULES
navbits_start.gif
Each user may only submit 2 heroes based on their profile here at hive but can submit additional heroes to be placed inside the "For Fun" Taverns.
navbits_start.gif
It is up to the user if he/she will include specifics in their spells (e.g. Level 1 - 10 damage). I will also be the one to balance the submitted heroes. If no specifics are included, just put some info on what the skill should do. I will be asking some questions if I do not understand some parts of your submission.
navbits_start.gif
Heroes should have 3 4-Leveled spells and 1 3-level ultimate spell.
navbits_start.gif
If a hero submission has incomplete required data, it will be rejected until the user updates the submission.
navbits_start.gif
Please add details to the things with *. These are required. If you do not place data in these in your submission then it will be rejected.
HERO SUBMISSION FORMAT
(Insert username/hero name here) : (Insert hero name here)
Hero Model: *(Can be an import as long as it does not exceed 200kb)
Hero Icon:(If you have an imported model but without an icon, I will use either an ingame icon or a screenshot icon)
Other Models Stuff: (Would you like to attach sumthing to it? or tint it?)
Hero Range: *(Example : 125 (Melee) or 700(Range))
Hero Projectile: (If your hero is ranged)
Hero Lore: * (Any number of characters as long as it's not a sentence nor a novel.)
Hero Sound Set:
Damage Base:
Attack Cooldown:
Defense Base:
Attributes (All three must not be below 10 or over 25 and indicate it's main attribute)
Strength-
Intelligence-
Agility-
Movement Speed Base: (250 - 310)
Spells: * (4 spells : 3 normal with 4 levels and 1 ulti with 3 levels) (Add Manacost, Cooldown, if applicable)

First Skill

Second Skill

Third Skill

Fourth Skill

---Insert spell 1 here---
---Insert spell 2 here---
---Insert spell 3 here---
---Insert spell 4 here---

ITEM SUBMISSION FORMAT
(Insert Item Name Here)
Interface Icon :
Item Classification : (Permanent/Charged/Artifact/Recipe)
Acquirable Through : (Shops/Boss Drop/Prize/Gift/Recipe)
Item Gold Cost : (If applicable)
Item Lore : (Optional)
Item Ability Type : (Active/Passive/Both)
Item Ability Description(s) :
Item Rarity : (Common/Uncommon/Rare/Epic/Legendary)
Item Range Requirement : (Melee Only/Range Only/Both)

If you want to use imports(Models, Icons, Skins), please link us to the source. Its really hard for the team to look for the icons themselves. For icons, you can just add the creator of it since we can save the image and just use Button Manager/Wc3Borderizer to make the icons..

This is mostly for the convenience of the team members and for the credit list. :)

Thank you very much and have fun submitting your own hero/items.

Hero Submission Format:

HTML:
[CENTER][TABLE][tr][TD][CENTER][COLOR="Seagreen"](Insert username/hero name here) : (Insert hero name here)[/COLOR][/CENTER][/TD][/tr][tr][TD]
[COLOR="Palegreen"]Hero Model:[/COLOR] *(Can be an import as long as it does not exceed 200kb)
[COLOR="Palegreen"]Hero Icon:[/COLOR](If you have an imported model but without an icon, I will use either an ingame icon or a screenshot icon)
[COLOR="Palegreen"]Other Models Stuff:[/COLOR] (Would you like to attach sumthing to it? or tint it?)
[COLOR="Palegreen"]Hero Range:[/COLOR] *(Example : 125 (Melee) or 700(Range))
[COLOR="Palegreen"]Hero Projectile:[/COLOR] (If your hero is ranged)
[COLOR="Palegreen"]Hero Lore:[/COLOR] * (Any number of characters as long as it's not a sentence nor a novel.)
[COLOR="Palegreen"]Hero Sound Set:[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Palegreen"]Damage Base:[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Palegreen"]Attack Cooldown:[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Palegreen"]Defense Base:[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Palegreen"]Attributes[/COLOR] (All three must not be below 10 or over 25 and indicate it's main attribute) 
Strength-
Intelligence-
Agility-
[COLOR="Palegreen"]Movement Speed Base:[/COLOR] (250 - 310)
[COLOR="Palegreen"]Spells:[/COLOR] * (4 spells : 3 normal with 4 levels and 1 ulti with 3 levels) (Add Manacost, Cooldown, if applicable)
[CENTER][tabs]
[tab][tabheader][COLOR="SeaGreen"]First Skill[/COLOR][/tabheader]---Insert spell 1 here---[/tab]

[tab][tabheader][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Second Skill[/COLOR][/tabheader]---Insert spell 2 here---[/tab]

[tab][tabheader][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Third Skill[/COLOR][/tabheader]---Insert spell 3 here---[/tab]

[tab][tabheader][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Fourth Skill[/COLOR][/tabheader]---Insert spell 4 here---[/tab]

[/tabs][/CENTER][/TD][/tr][/TABLE][/CENTER]

Item Submission Format:

HTML:
[CENTER][TABLE][tr][TD][CENTER][COLOR="Seagreen"](Insert Item Name Here)[/COLOR][/CENTER][/TD][/tr][tr][TD]
[COLOR="Palegreen"]Interface Icon :[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Palegreen"]Item Classification :[/COLOR] (Permanent/Charged/Artifact/Recipe)
[COLOR="Palegreen"]Acquirable Through :[/COLOR] (Shops/Boss Drop/Prize/Gift/Recipe)
[COLOR="Palegreen"]Item Gold Cost :[/COLOR] (If applicable)
[COLOR="Palegreen"]Item Lore :[/COLOR] (Optional)
[COLOR="Palegreen"]Item Ability Type :[/COLOR] (Active/Passive/Both)
[COLOR="Palegreen"]Item Ability Description(s) :[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Palegreen"]Item Rarity :[/COLOR] (Common/Uncommon/Rare/Epic/Legendary)
[COLOR="Palegreen"]Item Range Requirement :[/COLOR] (Melee Only/Range Only/Both)
[/TD][/tr][/TABLE][/CENTER]

Last edited:
Level 10
hey I like the idea so I'm going to give you a hero suggestion

CroMoX: The Fallen Lord
Hero Model: Arthas made by Kuhneghetz (http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...as-foot-48336/?prev=search=arthas&d=list&r=20)
Other Models Stuff: Nothing
Hero Range: 125
Hero Lore: CroMoX was once a Lord of a Kingdom, until one day his walls were attacked by dark forces. He and his men fought bravely against hordes of undead monsters for several months on end. One day dark forces sent in a demonic ghost into his walls, while he was sleeping and was stabbed while he was asleep. He was found later on in the morning by his brother, where his brother ordered him to be sent to a Necromancer, which was a great crime but under certain conditions was allowed. The Necromancer agreed to bring him back to life, but with a no guarantee that he would be sane. That night devilish acts were called upon, creating blight patches around the tent. His eyes opened, and he stood up, but he was no more the Lord he was remembered by he was cursed. He killed the necromancer, and then slaughtered all the villagers. Not even all the men could stop him, he was stabbed hundreds of times, but he didn't feel emotions, he became undead.
Starting Attributes
Strength - 18
Intelligence - 18
Agility - 23 (Primary Attribute)
Movement Speed Base: 285
Spells:
Death's Chastise
CroMoX swings his sword with dark energy coursing through his blade, striking the target, dealing damage instantly, then minor damage over 3 seconds.
Level 1 - 60, and 10 DoT
Level 2 - 100, and 14 DoT
Level 3 - 140, and 18 DoT
Level 4 - 180, and 22 DoT

Lingering Presence
CroMoX's presence brings death apon itself, slowing any enemy that comes close to him (Area: 300)
Level 1 - 5%
Level 2 - 8%
Level 3 - 11%
Level 4 - 14%

Unholy Power
CroMoX powers himself using darkness itself, granting him bonus attack damage and movement speed, but severally reducing his attack speed. Lasts for 4 seconds.
Level 1 - 25 Bonus Damage, 5% bonus MS, -10% attack speed.
Level 2 - 40 Bonus Damage, 6% bonus MS, -12% attack speed.
Level 3 - 55 Bonus Damage, 7% bonus MS, -14% attack speed.
Level 4 - 70 Bonus Damage, 8% bonus MS, -16% attack speed.

Lucifer's Smite (This is not the inferno ability, since it does not summon a infernal)
CroMoX calls upon lucifer to grant him his wish, calling down a meteor on a target, stunning the target for 2.5 seconds and dealing area effect (250) damage around the target.
Level 1 - 175 damage
Level 2 - 250 damage
Level 3 - 325 damage

Let me know if you want something to be nerfed/buffed, even though you can do this when you make the game, I can change it accordingly to what you want :)

Good luck with the project

EDIT: Also, let me know if you like the character, and his synergy, so I can change spells accordingly

Last edited:
Level 10
Brhundle : The Blood Elf Knight
Hero Model: [self="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/bloodelf-warrior-48252/?prev=search%3DWarrior%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20"]Bloodelf Warrior[/self]
Other Models Stuff: None
Hero Range: 125 (Melee)
Hero Projectile:
Hero Lore: Brhundle is a Great Warrior from Quel'Thalas. He was trust by the King of Quel'Thalas so he got promoted as a Trainer. After one day the Undead from Northrend attack the city of Que'Thalas. The whole Citizens , and Warriors are fight also Brhundle. After a hour of fight the Quel'Thalas was defeated. The others are tried to escape the Undead. Brhundle was luckily escaped from the Undead.
Starting Attributes:
Strength- 21
Intelligence- 15
Agility- 18
Movement Speed Base: 280
Spells:
Raging Power
Brhundle will rage and gives him power up,he will get an additional damage and attack speed. Lasts for 10 Seconds.
Level 1 ~ 15 Damage ~ 9 % Attack Speed
Level 2 ~ 25 Damage ~ 14 % Attack Speed
Level 3 ~ 35 Damage ~ 18 % Attack Speed
Level 4 ~ 50 Damage ~ 25 % Attack Speed

Sword Stomp
Brhundle will jump at the distance of 200 and when he will fall down he will hit the floor and stuns the enemies around him.
Level 1 ~ 50 Damage ~ Stuns enemy for 1 Seconds.
Level 2 ~ 70 Damage ~ Stuns enemy for 2 Seconds.
Level 3 ~ 90 Damage ~ Stuns enemy for 3 Seconds.
Level 4 ~ 105 Damage ~ Stuns enemy for 4 Seconds.

Dual Slash (Passive)
Brhundle will slash the enemy that will cause an Critical Strike to enemy. 1.5xDamage.
Level 1 ~ 5 % Critical Strike
Level 2 ~ 10 % Critical Strike
Level 3 ~ 15 % Critical Strike
Level 4 ~ 18 % Critical Strike

Wind Slash (Ultimate) (Like Bladestorm Skill)
Brhundle will slash the wind and when the enemy near him the enemy will damage.
Level 1 ~ 50 Damage every Seconds ~ Lasts for 5 Seconds.
Level 2 ~ 100 Damage every Seconds ~ Lasts for 5 Seconds.
Level 3 ~ 150 Damage every seconds ~ Lasts for 5 Seconds.
Level 4 ~ 200 Damage every seconds ~ Lasts for 5 Seconds.

Last edited:
Level 23
uhh.. readytoeat, I'll have to balance out your spells, some of them are too imba. I have some questions about them too

Sword Stomp
18 seconds stun is too much.. (even a 5 second stun is already too much) so I'm gonna tone that to 1/2/3/4 seconds stun and increase the damage to 50/70/90/105.

Oh, and is this skill point targeted or instant? If it's an instant target skill, I'll make Brhundle jump to where he's facing to.

Dual slash
how much does the critical strike deal? 1.5xdamage? 2xdamage?

Wind Slash
So, is this spell like bladestorm? DPS to enemy units caught in the storm?

200 DPS for 18 seconds? I'm gonna tone that down too... what about 50/100/150/200 DPs for 5 seconds?

Okay, I think that's all of my questions.. for now.

and BTW, if you don't like my suggestions for your spell, you can balance them out yourself.. :3

Level 8
Sword Stomp
Brhundle will jump at the distance of 200 and when he will fall down he will hit the floor and stuns the enemies around him.
Level 1 ~ 30 Damage ~ Stuns enemy for 5 Seconds.
Level 2 ~ 40 Damage ~ Stuns enemy for 10 Seconds.
Level 3 ~ 50 Damage ~ Stuns enemy for 15 Seconds.
Level 4 ~ 55 Damage ~ Stuns enemy for 18 Seconds.
[/color]

Wow this hero suggestion so imba dude maybe reduce the stuns duration and increase the damage a bit. And maybe edit your ultimate skill it doesn't really synergize with the others. :goblin_yeah::goblin_yeah::goblin_yeah:

Level 10
I will agree to all your suggestion to my spells ^^ so I edited it ! Also the Sword Stomp is instant.
@chooeychoco : LoL nice name ! ^^ My Childhood favorite Chocolate was ChooeyChoco >.> Also thanks for saying my skills was Imba ! xD

Last edited:
Daffa the Mage : Former Elven High Mage

Hero Model: Blood Mage(From Warcraft 3)
Hero Range: 600 (ranged)
Hero Projectile: Blood Mage Projectile
Hero Lore: Daffa the Mage is the High Elven Greatest Mage, but 3 months before the undead assault on Silvermoon, He left Silvermoon because he was almost executed because he was found researching forbidden magic. After the fall of Silvermoon, he remains in his hideout until the Forsaken found him and ask him to join them.
Starting Attributes:
Strength-18
Intelligence-24
Agility-11
Movement Speed Base: 295
Spells:
1. Wave of Chaos (Offensive - 100/95/90/85 MP Cost) : Rain Waves of Chaos (Inferno Rain) on an area, dealing 25/35/45/60 damage to all unit in 750 AOE, last 7/8/9/10 waves.

2. Elves Energy (Defensive - 175/170/165/160 MP Cost) : Increase Daffa the Mage HP by 125/250/375/500, Attack by 10/15/20/25, and Armor by 2/3/4/5 and grant spell immunity.

3. Magic Nullification Area (Disabling - 140/135/130/125 MP Cost) : Renders enemy within 400/425/450/475 range of Daffa the Mage losses 10/15/20/25 MP/Second, last for 30 seconds.

4. Protection of the Sun (Ultimate - 200/205/210 MP Cost) : If casted on Daffa, Daffa become invulnerable for 30/45/60 seconds, else If caster on Daffa allies, it will heal the target by 3/4/5 every second and increase armor by 2/4/6 that last for 30/45/60 seconds.

Last edited:
Level 19
Be sure to know my factory is always here to help :D
We have a bunch of hero files for you to use.

Heres what I have:

Doge Revontrey - The Scourge of the North
Hero Model: Ogre Bonecrusher/Ogre Iron Fist
Hero Range: Melee
Hero Lore: Writing it.
Starting Attributes:
Strength: 22
Intelligence: 12
Agility: 15
Movement Speed Base: Below Average​
Spells:

Cold Embrace - No Target
Revontrey surrounds himself with a cloak of ice, reducing all incoming damage by a set amount for a short duration. When the duration is over, Revontrey heals himself with a small portion of the total damage dealt.

Stalagmite - Unit Target
Revontrey fires off an icy spike at the target unit, dealing a set amount of magical damage and slowing it for a short duration.

Adaptability - Passive
The bitter north has taught Revontrey to adapt into his environment, this causes every attack damage dealt to Revontrey over a period of time be reduced by a small percent per attack. These buffs are removed upon the withdrawal of the enemy. Stacks up to 3-6 times.

Stalwart Might - No Target
Revontrey increases his own power by a large amount, increasing his attack damage and making every hit increase his Critical Chance but also lower his Critical Power. Casting the ability takes a portion of Revontrey's health and lasts for a short-medium duration. All bonuses are lost when the duration is over or when the Critical Power reaches 0%.

Grafft, the Grand Entertainer - STR
Hero Model: The King
Hero Range: Melee
Hero Lore:

Every person desires a life of fame and fortune, but for Grafft, he was born with it. The Endalion Circus is perhaps the most widely known traveling circus in the lands of man and is also the most widely attended. The star of the show was no other than the "King", Grafft the Entertainer. His wide array of tricks have always brought a spark into his audiences eyes, and any child seeing that trick would want to be like him as well. Although, the abilities of Grafft are not confined into just petty magic tricks.

When the arena bells were sounded, Grafft saw this as an opportunity to assist his fellow men and show the world that he is not just an entertainer, but a mage. Grafft now uses his understanding of the arcane to both dazzle his friends and bring his enemies unto their knees. Just make sure you don't cross paths with this guy and you're fine.

Starting Attributes:
Strength: 19
Intelligence: 13
Agility: 16
Movement Speed Base: Above Average​
Spells:

Attention Hog - Passive
Every attack dealt to Grafft increases his proficiency, giving him bonus Resistance and Armor for a short duration. Stacks up to 4-7 times.

Red Carpet - Point Target
Grafft zooms into the target location while rolling down a red carpet behind him. Any allied unit that steps in the red carpet gains a small movement speed bonus and a set amount of gold. The red carpet lasts for a short duration.

Kings Cape - Unit Target
Grafft dashes into the enemy hero slams his cape to that enemy hero, dealing minimal damage and revealing the enemies location for a moderate duration. Grafft may cast this again after a short delay to return to his previous location.

Grand Finale - No Target
Grafft does his final trick, giving global a moderate attack damage bonus to all friendly heroes and slowing all enemy heroes as well as revealing their location, all for a moderate duration. After the total duration is over, Grafft gains bonus movement speed based on the number of units affected for the same duration as well.

Last edited:
Level 14
DESTROYER123 : DESTROYER
Hero Model: Clickyboom!
Other Models Stuff: Attach this in the hand (you must)
Hero Range: 120
Hero Projectile: non
Hero Lore: Keeper of souls, destroyer of lives sacrficed his body and soul to claim eternity. He is invisible in the night and his loyal servants will do as he wishes for the eternety!!!!!1
Starting Attributes:
Strength- 16
Intelligence- 21
Agility-17
Movement Speed Base: (270)
Spells:

First spell: Summon Servants:
Level 1 Summons 1 of this thing
Attack :10
Defence 1
HP 250

Lvl2 Summons the same thing.
Attack 15
Def 2
HP 325

Lvl 3 Smae thing again
Attck 20
Def 4
HP 400

Lvl 4 Same
Att 30!
Def 6
HP 500

Second spell: Night evasion [Passive]
Level 1
At night you have 10% chance to evade an attack (only at night!)
Level 2
At night you have 15% chance to evade an attack (only at night!)
Level 3
At night you have 20% chance to evade an attack (only at night!)
Level 4
At night you have 25% chance to evade an attack (only at night!)

Third spell: Drink Ale
lvl1 Drink a cup of ale to restore 100 HP
lvl2 Drink a cup of ale to restore 150 HP
lvl3 Drink a cup of ale to restore 200 HP
lvl4 Drink a cup of ale to restore 250 HP

Fourth spell (ulti): Soul destruction
(I DONT know how to describe it)
Pick every unit around DESTROYER in a medium radius a summon Sevants equal to the number of pick units. The servants have 30 Atack and the are invurnable. Each one of the attack all picked units for 6 seconds. After the 6 seconds al servants explode with a soul explosion that deals
Level 1 100 damage each explosion
Level 2 200 damage each explosion
Level 3 300 damage each explosion

Ah...
I need to explain this one.
Look,
there are 20 units near DESTROYER,
he casts Soul Destruction,
then 20 Servants (from the first spell) are summoned to attack each one a unit.
After 6 seconds the servants explode dealing the damage mentioned.
(remember to put 30 damage to the servants and make them invurlenable)

Level 23
Keeper of souls, destroyer of lives sacrficed his body and soul to claim eternity. He is invisible in the night and his loyal servants will do as he wishes for the eternety!!!!!1

hmm.. is that really eternity or did you mean immortality? Oh ,same with invisible.. Did you mean that or did you mean invincible as in cannot be hurt or killed?

About your ulti.. What's the AoE? 300?

BTw, nice choice of models.. I like the beer attachment :3

Level 23
Do you want me to make some of my spells????? (in trigger script of course)

If you want to then of course.. :3

I change my Hero name from Ares Hawkwing to Daffa the Mage (I love my name)
so, please change the Hero name.

Thanks

Alright.. :)

Nice idea although if you want us to make a hero of our own, then it will be imbalanced...

It's okay, as Daffa has said, I'll be the one who'll balance the heroes.. :)

Oh, and I'll soon be listing all of the members and their heroes in the main post.. :3

Level 13
sd0yLoU.jpg

By Me ;) ;) ( My own imagination!! )
Bo : Palace Player
Hero Model: I don't have Y.Y
Other Models Stuff: Box [ Palace Players Box ]
Hero Range: 700 Range
Hero Projectile: Instant, It's just impact or purple boom from the earth....
Hero Lore: Bo is a Palace Players, with box floating on his hand, that box isn't just common box, it's Palace Players box that can attack with beam, gravity, radioactivate, and call all other boxes.... Bo said " In witch we make sure, No one got hurt " The word that suprising other Palace Players to crying. Which mean, Bo is the strongest Palace Players.
Starting Attributes:
Strength: 14
Agility: 12
Intelligence: 24
Spells:

Tremor

220685-albums6340-picture68787.bmp

Types:
Target, Area

Descriptions
:
Make a hand shape from earth to attack the targeted area.

Effects:
Affected enemies dealt 80/120/200/280 damage, and get 20/40/80/100 Radioactive damage which last 8 second.

Cooldown: 12/12/10/8 second
Casting Range: 600/800/800/1000 range
Manacost: 120/120/140/180 mana
Levitation

220685-albums6340-picture68788.bmp

Types:
Target, Area

Descriptions
:
Control targeted area.

Effects:
Make the targeted area controlable, which mean all unit on that area will be floated too.
Last 1/1.5/2/2.5 second, and get 60/100/160/200 radioactive damage.

Cooldown: 20/16/14/12 second
Casting Range: 600 range
Manacost: 100/140/180/200 mana
Radioactive Dust

220685-albums6340-picture68789.bmp

Types:
Target, Area

Descriptions
:
Make radioactive dust came out from the earth. It will sticked with your allies and enemies.

Effects:
Affected allies will get +20/40/60/80 bonus radioactive damage. Affected enemies will get [/B20/40/60/80] radioactive damage.

Cooldown: 40 second
Casting Range: 800 range
Manacost: 80/100/120/140 mana

Beam ( Ultimate )

220685-albums6340-picture68790.bmp

Types:
Target, Grounds Click

Descriptions:
Make beam from your box to beam enemies on your sight.

Effects:
The beam function is just like Icarus/Phoenix on DotA laser.
Affected enemies will get blinded / 100% miss every attack, and also silenced. Taking 2/4/8 damage each 0.1 seconds

Cooldown: 1 second
Casting Range: 600/800/1000 range
Manacost: 2/4/8 mana per second
Radioactivation ( Default Skill )

220685-albums6340-picture68791.bmp

Types:
Self

Descriptions:
Active the radioactive that sticked on your enemies. Stack is infine, but duration on each stack doesn't stacked / reseted.

Effects:
Active it.

Download icons HERE via Pastebin. 100% By LembidiZ

BOX LOOK LIKE

Last edited:
Level 23
rsz_sd0ylou.jpg

By Me ;) ;) ( My own imagination!! )
Hero Model: I don't have Y.Y
Other Models Stuff: Box [ Palace Players Box ]
Hero Range: 700 Range
Hero Projectile: Instant, It's just impact or purple boom from the earth....
Hero Lore: Bo is a Palace Players, with box floating on his hand, that box isn't just common box, it's Palace Players box that can attack with beam, gravity, radioactivate, and call all other boxes.... Bo said " In witch we make sure, No one got hurt " The word that suprising other Palace Players to crying. Which mean, Bo is the strongest Palace Players.
Starting Attributes:
Strength: 14
Agility: 12
Intelligence: 24
Spells:

Tremor
Types:
Target, Area

Descriptions
:
Make a hand shape from earth to attack the targeted area.

Effects:
Affected enemies dealt 80/120/200/280 damage, and get 20/40/80/100 Radioactive damage which last 8 second.

Cooldown: 12/12/10/8 second
Casting Range: 600/800/800/1000 range
Levitation
Types:
Target, Area

Descriptions
:
Control targeted area.

Effects:
Make the targeted area controlable, which mean all unit on that area will be floated too.
Last 1/1.5/2/2.5 second, and get 60/100/160/200 radioactive damage.

Cooldown: 20/16/14/12 second
Casting Range: 600 range
Radioactive Dust
Types:
Target, Area

Descriptions
:
Make radioactive dust came out from the earth. It will sticked with your allies and enemies.

Effects:
Affected allies will get +20/40/60/80 bonus radioactive damage. Affected enemies will get [/B20/40/60/80] radioactive damage.

Cooldown: 40 second
Casting Range: 800 range

Beam ( Ultimate )
Types:
Target, Grounds Click

Descriptions:
Make beam from your box to beam enemies on your sight.

Effects:
The beam function is just like Icarus/Phoenix on DotA laser.
Affected enemies will get blinded / 100% miss every attack, and also silenced. Taking 2/4/8 damage each 0.1 seconds

Casting Range: 600/800/1000 range
Radioactivation ( Default Skill )
Types:
Self

Descriptions:
Active the radioactive that sticked on your enemies. Stack is infine, but duration on each stack doesn't stacked / reseted.

Effects:
Active it.

What about the acolyte model? with the box swirling aroung him like an orb?

Hey CroMoX, what sound set do you want for your hero? Death knight has that annoying horse sound so I don't know what to use..

Last edited:
Level 13
What about the acolyte model? with the box swirling aroung him like an orb?

Hey CroMoX, what sound set do you want for your hero? Death knight has that annoying horse sound so I don't know what to use..

Yeah that's it :D :D
The box isn't moving, just floating on his hand, but the acolyte can't, so put on his overhead -..- But it's seem nerve, but okay :D :D

See it again, on my post ( Damn, the image is error GRRG.... ) See it with zoom outed or smaller size to look at all ( EPIC )
I edit it, look, I added my sketch, 100% by me!!
sd0yLoU.jpg

Oh and the box look like, just watch it, Inspired by this video ;) ;):

Level 23
Update : May 3 2013
check.png
FINISHED
Brhundle : The Blood Elf Knight
check.png
FINISHED
Daffa the Mage : Former Elven High Mage
check.png
FINISHED
Doge Revontrey : The Scourge of the North
222907-albums6167-picture68700.png
PARTIALLY DONE
Grafft, the Grand Entertainer
PARTIALLY DONE
DESTROYER123 : Destroyer
PARTIALLY DONE
cross.png
NOT STARTED

I'm kinda having a hard time making multiple maps at once but I'm managing so here's a little update.. :3

Level 9
When I was reading about DotA earlier today, I had an idea where I would make an AoS map called Hive All Stars that would be filled only with heroes from the most recent Hive Workshop games, but I noticed this thread and now am worried. So Juno, do you think an AoS based off of HW Games' heroes would be too much like yours?

EDIT:
Doomguy80 : Capitalist Banker
Hero Model: *Villager
Other Models Stuff: *When he auto-attacks, he loses gold equal to his level and deals that much damage to the target.
Hero Range: *700(Range)
Hero Projectile: Gold Coin
Hero Lore: * Doomguy80 has made everyone disgusted with him for is crimes that noone can prove. He takes more gold than he could possibly use and hides it by giving not even half that much to his enemies. People that are against him are drowned in a constant stream of their own money, and he doesn't care at all about it. All he cares is how much gold he has, and will do anything to get more. No matter what the cost.
Starting Attributes: (you can change them around if you would like) :)
Strength - 15
Intelligence - 21
Agility - 24
Movement Speed Base: (270)
Spells:
Ability 1 (Passive): "Income Tax" - Every 110 secnds, each opponent loses 6/8/10/12% of their current gold and give it to the Banker.
Ability 2 (Acive): Mint - On activation, every aly within 200/250/300/350 gets +50/75/100/125 to their Gold count.
Ability 3 (Active): Gold Rush - You lose 25% of your current gold, and deal 1/2/3/4x that amount as damage to the target unit. The target gains half of the lost gold.
Ability 4 (Active): Debt - Gives 300/250/200 gold to an opponent and after 60 seconds they have to pay 700/900/1100 gold or instantly lose 33/66/100% of their current life.

Last edited:
Level 23
When I was reading about DotA earlier today, I had an idea where I would make an AoS map called Hive All Stars that would be filled only with heroes from the most recent Hive Workshop games, but I noticed this thread and now am worried. So Juno, do you think an AoS based off of HW Games' heroes would be too much like yours?

I don't think so.. This map is supposed to be an arena map mixed with some AOS features, Boss fights (an RPG feature) and a few minigames.. So this would be like a Hybrid Map.

So.. I guess it wouldn't be bad if you make a pure AOS map...

Level 20
This seems fun!
The_Optimizer : Obsidian Mindflayer
Hero Model: Obsidian Destroyer (The ground one)
Hero Range: 550
Hero Projectile: Orb of Annihilation
Hero Lore: Once worked on a facility, The_Optimizer, accidentally broke the fabric space time, corrupting it's mind as time passes by. With it's powerful knowledge about space and time, the Obsidian Mindflayer is able to knockback nearby enemy units, and able to teleport for a short distance while leaving a copy behind. The Obsidian Mindflayer's chaotic mind also, can slow down the speed of nearby enemy units and allow them to take more damage while boosting nearby allied units.
Starting Attributes:
Strength- 11
Intelligence- 24
Agility- 13
Movement Speed Base: 295
Spells:
Mind Blast [Q] (Active, Instant, 400 AoE)
The Mindflayer creates an errie sound nearby, knocking back enemy units and damages them as they travel.
Level 1: 60 total damage.
Level 2: 100 total damage.
Level 3: 140 total damage.
Level 4: 200 total damage.

Psychic Jump [W] (Active, Point Target)
Instantly teleports at the target area (700 max range) while leaving a copy of the Mindflayer behind for 6 seconds (200% more damage taken, deals 40% damage).
Level 1: 14 seconds cooldown, 120 mana cost.
Level 2: 12 seconds cooldown, 110 mana cost.
Level 3: 10 seconds cooldown, 100 mana cost.
Level 4: 7 seconds cooldown, 95 mana cost, +275 maximum teleport range.

Chronosphere [E] (Active, Instant, 550 AoE)
The Mindflayer slows down nearby enemy units while increasing the speed of nearby friendly units. Lasts 12 seconds.
Level 1: 9% increased speed (Both movement speed and attack speed).
Level 2: 14% increased speed.
Level 3: 17% increased speed.
Level 4: 22% increased speed.

Mind Flay [R] (Active, Instant, 475 AoE)
The Mindflayer structs nearby enemy units' mind and body with chaotic powers, confusing them and allows them to take more damage from both physical and magical attacks.
Level 1: 20% miss chance, takes 8% more damage.
Level 2: 27% miss chance, takes 16% more damage.
Level 3: 38% miss chance, takes 25% more damage.

Level 14
Arachne : The Eight Legged Freak
Hero Model: Eight Legged Freak
Hero Range: 130 (Melee)
Hero Projectile:
Hero Lore: Arachne was a survivor of The Battle of Mount Hyjal, but horribly scared. The Night Elf/Human/Orc alliance put him down in the name of 'mercy' but did so cruelly. He was revived as a slave of the Scourge for some time, but eventually joined the Forsaken after the Scourge erupted in civil war. He's decided to break off from the Forsaken and take vengance on everything that moves now.
Starting Attributes:
Strength- 15
Intelligence- 18
Agility- 23
Movement Speed Base: 300
Spells:
Web
Web binds an enemy unit (flying or ground)for <_>seconds.
Level 1 ~ Normal: 10 seconds, Hero: 2 seconds
Level 2 ~ Normal: 15 seconds, Hero: 4 seconds
Level 3 ~ Normal: 20 seconds, Hero: 6 seconds
Level 4 ~ Normal: 30 seconds, Hero: 8 seconds

Paralyze
(Cripples) target enemy, reducing its attack speed, movements speed, and attack damage by:
Level 1 ~ 25% Attack speed, 15% damage, 5% movement speed.
Level 2 ~ 45% Attack speed, 20% damage, 10% movement speed.
Level 3 ~ 75% Attack speed, 45% damage, 15% movement speed.
Level 4 ~ 95% Attack speed, 80% damage, 20% movement speed.

Predator's Dance (Passive)
Basically just a rename of Drunken Brawler.
Level 1 ~ 0% Critical Strike, 5% Evade
Level 2 ~ 5% Critical Strike, 8% Evade
Level 3 ~ 8% Critical Strike, 13% Evade
Level 4 ~ 12% Critical Strike, 18% Evade

Wrath of the Meek(Ultimate) (Based off of Archimonde's Dark Portal)
Summons player-controlled minions.
Level 1 ~ Summons 3 melee spiders with same model (a fraction of the size) with low HP and a Potent Slow Poison attack.
Level 2 ~ Summons 5 melee spiders with same model (a fraction of the size) with low HP and a Potent Slow Poison attack.
Level 3 ~ Summons 8 melee spiders with same model (a fraction of the size) with low HP and a Potent Slow Poison attack.
Level 4 ~ Summons 12 units comprising of melee spiders with same model (a fraction of the size) with low HP and a Potent Slow Poison attack and a larger model with a ranged attack (low damage), high HP, and Web.

I don't play AoS too often so I'm not sure if the values I gave are unbalanced. Being an Agility hero, Arachne is more of an anti-hero than either a tank or super-sorcerer. Crowds will kill him.

//\\oo//\\

Level 20
I'm loving this thread!
UndeadImmortal : Pink Demon
Hero Model: Skeletal Mage
Other Models Stuff: Tint it pink.
Hero Range: 600
Hero Projectile: Spirit Tower Missile
Hero Lore: UndeadImmortal, leader of the Scourge of the south. The Pink Demon is terrified by it's opponents and can cast a variety of spells which damage is based on it's spiritual stored energy.
Starting Attributes:
Strength- 15
Intelligence- 21
Agility- 12
Spells:
Spiritual Charge [Q] (Active, Instant)
The Pink Demon charges up some mystical energies around him for later use. Requires 1 second channeling time to cast.
Level 1: 80 energy per charge, 200 maximum energy capacity.
Level 2: 130 energy per charge, 390 maximum energy capacity.
Level 3: 180 energy per charge, 540 maximum energy capacity.
Level 4: 250 energy per charge, 760 maximum energy capacity.

Soul Release [W] (Active, Unit Target)
Blasts the target enemy unit using the stored energy, dealing moderate damage and slowing it. Deals half of the stored energy. Slow lasts for 3 seconds.
Level 1: 20% slow.
Level 2: 30% slow.
Level 3: 40% slow.
Level 4: 50% slow.

Cripple [E] (Active, Instant, 300 AoE)
Disables the attack and slows nearby enemy units. Duration is equal to 7.5% of the stored energy.
Level 1: 25% slow.
Level 2: 33% slow.
Level 3: 45% slow.
Level 4: 66% slow.

Spiritual Domination [R] (Active, Instant, 500 AoE)
The Pink Demon unleashes the stored energy upon casting, drawing the enemies nearby closer to the Pink Demon and deals moderate damage to them. Damage type is pure (Chaos + Universal). Requires 2 seconds channeling time.
Level 1: Deals 30% of the stored energy as damage.
Level 2: Deals 58% of the stored energy as damage.
Level 3: Deals 75% of the stored energy as damage.

Last edited:
Level 13
This is sorta what the terrain will be like. Is this too much like yours?:

227673-albums6278-picture68828.jpg

EDIT: Had changed the terrain.

Good Ideas.... The Hive AoS @.@
Lovely @.@ And I love that 1 lane ideas....
I had try Only mid mode on DotA, soooo funny @.@
Lovely @.@
Oh, don't use tile city -..-
It's seem nerv.... And also, it's Hive right.... Not story ( The base name ) Should Bee vs Hornet, Or something....
Use what hive use.... Meaning the Hive ;) ;) OR just grass and dirt terrain ;) ;)
+ REPT

I'm loving this thread!

UndeadImmortal : Pink Demon
Hero Model: Skeletal Mage
Other Models Stuff: Tint it pink.
Hero Range: 600
Hero Projectile: Spirit Tower Missile
Hero Lore: Still thinking.
Starting Attributes:
Strength- 15
Intelligence- 21
Agility- 12
Spells:
Spiritual Charge [Q] (Active, Instant)
The Pink Demon charges up some mystical energies around him for later use. Requires 1 second channeling time to cast.
Level 1: 50 energy per charge, 200 maximum energy capacity.
Level 2: 70 energy per charge, 390 maximum energy capacity.
Level 3: 90 energy per charge, 540 maximum energy capacity.
Level 4: 110 energy per charge, 760 maximum energy capacity.

Soul Release [W] (Active, Unit Target)
Blasts the target enemy unit using the stored energy, dealing moderate damage and slowing it. Deals half of the stored energy. Slow lasts for 3 seconds.
Level 1: 20% slow.
Level 2: 30% slow.
Level 3: 40% slow.
Level 4: 50% slow.

Cripple [E] (Active, Instant, 300 AoE)
Disables the attack and slows nearby enemy units. Duration is equal to 7.5% of the stored energy.
Level 1: 25% slow.
Level 2: 33% slow.
Level 3: 45% slow.
Level 4: 66% slow.

Spiritual Domination [R] (Active, Instant, 500 AoE)
The Pink Demon unleashes the stored energy upon casting, drawing the enemies nearby closer to the Pink Demon and deals moderate damage to them. Damage type is pure (Chaos + Universal). Requires 2 seconds channeling time.
Level 1: Deals 30% of the stored energy as damage.
Level 2: Deals 58% of the stored energy as damage.
Level 3: Deals 75% of the stored energy as damage.

Not fair!! >.> I should make another hero too... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.