• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Defense! or Hero Arena!

Choose here!

• Hero Defense!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Hero Arena!

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
What do you think players want? Just choose@poll, thanks!

:wink: ahahah, I'm wondering what's gonna be better or players will choose to play.

THEME: maybe anime?

Hero Defense!
*Hero Selection System(Next/Previous)(Less than 15 heroes)
*Hero Revive System
*Hero Buying Ability System
*3rd Person Camera System (wooohhh!)
*Lumber will be used as Skill Points
*Custom Item w/ Recipes
*Custom Abilities
*Boss Events
*Bonus Events
*God Items
*Who ever kills most in the wave will be given random bonus item, gold, or Skill points.
*And many more! hahah :smile:

Hero Arena!
(Same as the other one but with other systems :O)
*Hero Selection System(Next/Previous)(Less than 15 heroes)
*Hero Revive System
*Hero Buying Ability System
*3rd Person cam xD
*Hero Duel System (Random, 1v1 or 3v3)
*Capture the Flag mode :wink:
*Creeps Spawns every 30 seconds @ battlefield.
*Lumber will be used as Skill Points
*Custom Item w/ Recipes
*Custom Abilities

Last edited:
Level 19
Ok, theme: Anime. I know a site with a lot of good anime models.
I will have 2 anime examples here, think which suits more. I picked bleach and naruto since there are already much models in the net. Also, I placed AoS.
Here:

Hero Arena in Bleach could be nice. Maybe make the Seretei against the Arrancar. Each have different heroes. But one problem is the lack of heroes for the Arrancar. Unless you know how to model or have a good modeler with you, its hard to find some. So Hero Arena would be good but you would have lack of models. Or maybe you could ask permission from the author of the Naruto VS Bleach map and ask if you could get some models. You could make the Hero Arena multiple modes. Maybe CtF, Kill the Leader/King of the enemy team, Destroy the main building, timed hero tournament, etc.

Hero Defense, Bleach. Its nice. It could be that there are waves of hollows attacking the Seretei. Then you pick heroes. It is nice. So if bleach I go for Hero Defense. If Hero Defense, remove Third Person Cam. Only implement the Third Person cam if Hero Arena or AoS.

AoS for Bleach has been done, but Bleach vs Naruto. It could be, but as mentioned earlier, lack of models. You could improvise or have a modeler with you. Since not much people make anime models. But AoS thats Bleach would be fine.

A Naruto Hero Arena has been done before. But you could make considering the large amount of Naruto models at the net. But my vote doesnt go here.

Could be nice as Hero Defense. But it wouldn't look realistic. It would suck if there are massive amounts of Anbu just running around and trying to attack/destroy a certain unit or go to a certain point.

Now this fits Naruto! It could be an illustration of the Ninja War. 1 team is Akatsuki and 1 team is Hidden Leaf. My vote goes here if you ever put AoS. And I strongly suggest you add an AoS option to your poll. The Hidden Leaf would have the Hokage Mansion as their main base and Akatsuki would be that weird eye ball monster-thing. It would be also cool if you make heroes have 6 abilities, 1 unit ability, 3 learnable abilities, 1 signature ability (LVL 6) and 1 super ability (High LVL)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.